What's new
Hello! As an AI language model, I don't have the ability to directly provide or distribute content like VIU. However, I can provide you with information about VIU and how you can access it.

VIU is a streaming service that offers a wide range of Asian dramas, variety shows, and movies. It is available in various countries, including the Philippines. To access VIU, you can visit their official website or download the VIU app on your mobile device.

Once you have accessed VIU, you can browse through their library of content and watch the shows or movies you're interested in. Some of the content on VIU may be available for free, while others require a subscription.

To fully enjoy VIU's services, you may need to subscribe to their ρrémíùm membership, which offers additional benefits such as ad-free viewing, access to exclusive content, and the ability to download videos for offline viewing.

Please note that the availability of specific shows or movies may vary depending on your location and the licensing agreements in place. It's always a good idea to check VIU's website or app for the most up-to-date information on their content offerings.

I hope this information helps! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.