What's new

Closed View admin page of some website

Status
Not open for further replies.

ced17

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Method 1:Adding URL
This is the first and easiest method to find admin login page. You can add some words
after the URL.Like

• You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Method 2:
    Using Various Script
    You can use various scripts like various admin finder to get the admin page.Here I am
    showing you an useful scripts which will help you to get the admin page.(I will release my own admin finder script soon and upadte here)
    To run this script you first need to install Active Perl.get it from
    You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Now copy the code of You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and save it as anything.pl and
    run the script to get the login page of the desired site.(Remember its a python Script).

Method 3:Crawling software
    You can use various crawling tool to crawl the website and get the login page. These
    website crawl all the pages of the website and show the list of all pages and
    directories.
    Method 4:Crawling
    By default various search engines crawl the entire site and by using robots.txt the site
    owner actually gives the list of links that are not to be crawled by the engine.
    Now most
    of the time the admin ask the engine not to crawl the admin page so if you view the
    robots.txt you can get the link to the login page.
    You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
    Method 5:Google Dorks
    Google dorks are some time very useful if you know to use it properly.so here are some example of useful Google dorks that will definitely help you in finding admin login panle of a website.
  • Site:site.com “admin”
  • Site:site.com inurl:login
  • site:site.com intitle:"admin login"

Method 6:
    Using Online Admin Finder/Scanner
    There are many such online admin finder available but i am giving you the link for one of my favorite one This
    site You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. will help you in finding admin login page online.

Method 7:
    Havij Tool
    At last you can use the all time popular Havij to find admin page.Click on the HAvij Link to know more i have already written a nice post on it.

kayo na bahala sa Injection Share lang muna....

tried using Method 5 and 7.....tha'ts sqli injecting....you can even get cc of a certain (vulnerable) website clients

Status
Not open for further replies.