What's new

Closed Video..answer to atheist... islam's belief according shism... by rajab ali hassanein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiztakaw

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Watch til end.. An hour and half lecture with question and answer..
Respect is a human trait so be human atleast...have a good day..

Around the 11 minute mark, Rajabali appears to confuse black holes with dark matter. He claims to have studied these topics but cannot differentiate between what a black hole is and what dark matter is. He then speaks of "String theories" in the plural. The analogy in my opinion is quite poor. He attempts to conflate separate issues here. He speaks about electrons not being visible, that's true. But you can measure electrons, we know how small they are, we know how many there are in a given atom, we know their charge etc... This is observation from a scientific perspective, you cannot see the electron but you know it's there because you can measure it. This cannot be conflated with Jinns for example. They are a supernatural entity. If you want to say they're the same thing as electrons, then we cannot measure Jinns or make any useful predictions on their whereabouts or behaviour, and that is something that can be done with an electron.

Around the 11 minute mark, Rajabali appears to confuse black holes with dark matter. He claims to have studied these topics but cannot differentiate between what a black hole is and what dark matter is. He then speaks of "String theories" in the plural. The analogy in my opinion is quite poor. He attempts to conflate separate issues here. He speaks about electrons not being visible, that's true. But you can measure electrons, we know how small they are, we know how many there are in a given atom, we know their charge etc... This is observation from a scientific perspective, you cannot see the electron but you know it's there because you can measure it. This cannot be conflated with Ji

You miss the point... The fact that we cant see electron but we can measure it is the same application that we can describe of God... We cant see God but we can confirm his existence...as for there will always be cause and effect and we are the effect...
An ever existent God is an essential answer for the question Who we are and where we come from... Our origin... He shows here in the video the reason why evolution of man still remains a theory...
For having an infinite God who goes beyond mind can explain.. We can never count infinity but we accepts its existence... Its the stable force that is essential for the perfection of every movement in this world.. The only reason available to man... And having faith in science as it can explain everything he just shows here how science can fall in near future... Pure science as a mechanical procedure without feelings is not the very nature of us human for the fact we all can feel and think and these both are needed for finding the truth... Pure intellegence cant make you human... And pure emotions can only make you less human... Both are needed in finding the truth... For we all are in search of purpose and the reason why we lived today... And let not our existence gone to waste as for that would lead on nothingness from nothing... For we are something surely we came from something... And no other end you can go but to submit to a God the only God who we all came from...

You miss the point... The fact that we cant see electron but we can measure it is the same application that we can describe of God... We cant see God but we can confirm his existence...as for there will always be cause and effect and we are the effect...
An ever existent God is an essential answer for the question Who we are and where we come from... Our origin... He shows here in the video the reason why evolution of man still remains a theory...
For having an infinite God who goes beyond mind can explain.. We can never count infinity but we accepts its existence... Its the stable force that is essential for the perfection of every movement in this world.. The only reason available to man... And having faith in science as it can explain everything he just shows here how science can fall in near future... Pure science as a mechanical procedure without feelings is not the very nature of us human for the fact we all can feel and think and these both are needed for finding the truth... Pure intellegence cant make you human... And pure emotions can only make you less human... Both are needed in finding the truth... For we all are in search of purpose and the reason why we lived today... And let not our existence gone to waste as for that would lead on nothingness from nothing... For we are something surely we came from something... And no other end you can go but to submit to a God the only God who we all came from...
I'm afraid you missed also the point
Scientific theory is different than your layman's term theory
Second can you measure god nope because theist describes their god as "uncomprehensible" that leads the question how can you know your god if he lives beyond the existence of physical realm
And third your basing your facts in "god's of gaps"

Last edited:
I'm afraid you missed also the point
Scientific theory is different than your layman's term theory
Second can you measure god nope because theist describes their god as "uncomprehensible" that leads the question how can you know your god if he lives beyond the existence of physical realm
And third your basing you facts in "god's of gaps"
Actually grapsing who God is, depends on your acceptance to God's existence... The fact that you deny God first and neglecting the basic facts makes it hard for you to know Him.. For if i will tell you He sent us prophets and messengers with them holy books(not included the distorted ones) for them to explain to you who God is you would have called them liers... Even if they give you clear proofs... You want to put the Creator to own limited understanding and sets conditions for you to believe in him... Then you want God to go down from where He is to show Himself in physical form for you to believe in Him.. How low of a God(Godforbid) to allow such demands from His creation... He doesnt need us in the first place.. It is from His mercy we lived He even promised us of a better life in the hereafter after the day of judgement a never ending bliss... Provided we a worthy of it... And punish who is worthy of punishments... If really pounder hard enough you can see God everywhere... Do you even believe in a gravity pull? Have you seen it? Or observe its presence? Where is it? Can you even see force? Then how hard is it to believe in "infinite force" the ever lasting the omnipresent and allknowing etc....?

27459840_1697067493713436_2247335127544378017_n.jpg 27459840_1697067493713436_2247335127544378017_n.jpg
Actually grapsing who God is, depends on your acceptance to God's existence... The fact that you deny God first and neglecting the basic facts makes it hard for you to know Him.. For if i will tell you He sent us prophets and messengers with them holy books(not included the distorted ones) for them to explain to you who God is you would have called them liers... Even if they give you clear proofs... You want to put the Creator to own limited understanding and sets conditions for you to believe in him... Then you want God to go down from where He is to show Himself in physical form for you to believe in Him.. How low of a God(Godforbid) to allow such demands from His creation... He doesnt need us in the first place.. It is from His mercy we lived He even promised us of a better life in the hereafter after the day of judgement a never ending bliss... Provided we a worthy of it... And punish who is worthy of punishments... If really pounder hard enough you can see God everywhere... Do you even believe in a gravity pull? Have you seen it? Or observe its presence? Where is it? Can you even see force? Then how hard is it to believe in "infinite force" the ever lasting the omnipresent and allknowing etc....?
You can feel gravity and you can measure it how bout god again? If he is omnipotent indeed why would he send many prophets in different religions if he knows his plans were already doomed from the start
And also were are the proof he exist we simply deny your god's existence because of lack of evidence to support your claims

Attachments

View attachment 320254 View attachment 320254
You can feel gravity and you can measure it how bout god again? If he is omnipotent indeed why would he send many prophets in different religions if he knows his plans were already doom from the start
And also were are the proof he exist we simply deny your god's existence because of lack of evidence to support your claims

Measure the infinite? Infinite in its definition is unmeasurable then you want to measure the unmeasurable... Thus in your life you havent felt any sense of hope...ever? If a man is in a boat and it has a hole in it and his in the middle of the pacific would he not feel "hope" that somehow someone or something would save him? Even in the back of his head? hope is the very meaning of God... The evidence you need is right before your eyes... You are always looking for what is apparent i remember human brains have the highest capability among the animals better than these so literal speculation and so very pale observations... Prophets are the "morals" guide for mankind for we lack it deeply and we need it surely the most... If you study the past prophets are segregated from different nations and different times... And true religion is really a straight path only it is the works of some men that distorted it and change it...due to freewill...so from time to time prophets are sent to correct the mistakes and at the same time improve it for human beings intellect are improving as time pass... Now knowing something doesnt mean intervening in it... Thats two different thing... And who said its doom.. Thus these conclusion is base on your own observations or a belief in a certain religion? What do you mean by doom here anyway? Evidence is there maybe what you really wanted is a specific one the ones that fills up what you want.. Like a + b aslong as the answer is not infinite i will accept it..something like these.. But the answer will always be infinite... Will always be unmeasurable... Then believing in a probability of 0% bigbang(chance)... Than a 100% cause because there is no other answer in these multiple type of test.. Is better? Or more logical? Just because you cant explain it? Or understand it? What madness is this...

Measure the infinite? Infinite in its definition is unmeasurable then you want to measure the unmeasurable... Thus in your life you havent felt any sense of hope...ever? If a man is in a boat and it has a hole in it and his in the middle of the pacific would he not feel "hope" that somehow someone or something would save him? Even in the back of his head? hope is the very meaning of God... The evidence you need is right before your eyes... You are always looking for what is apparent i remember human brains have the highest capability among the animals better than these so literal speculation and so very pale observations... Prophets are the "morals" guide for mankind for we lack it deeply and we need it surely the most... If you study the past prophets are segregated from different nations and different times... And true religion is really a straight path only it is the works of some men that distorted it and change it...due to freewill...so from time to time prophets are sent to correct the mistakes and at the same time improve it for human beings intellect are improving as time pass... Now knowing something doesnt mean intervening in it... Thats two different thing... And who said its doom.. Thus these conclusion is base on your own observations or a belief in a certain religion? What do you mean by doom here anyway? Evidence is there maybe what you really wanted is a specific one the ones that fills up what you want.. Like a + b aslong as the answer is not infinite i will accept it..something like these.. But the answer will always be infinite... Will always be unmeasurable... Then believing in a probability of 0% bigbang(chance)... Than a 100% cause because there is no other answer in these multiple type of test.. Is better? Or more logical? Just because you cant explain it? Or understand it? What madness is this...
Their is a reason religion is called faith for a reason a just complete trust on something but a blind faith without evidence is just plain wrong . So where are the evidence again I never seen a god case won in a court case against a scientific theory (source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)
If prophets are indeed "moral" guide to us then your prophet muhamad is a no go he's a ****phile, a warmongering, and a warlord
Unlike big bang theory it is well established scientific explanation of the origin of universe and take note only scientific theory can disprove a scientific theory like newton's theory was later modified by Einstein's theory of relativity

Their is a reason religion is called faith for a reason a just complete trust on something but a blind faith without evidence is just plain wrong . So where are the evidence again I never seen a god case won in a court case against a scientific theory (source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)
If prophets are indeed "moral" guide to us then your prophet muhamad is a no go he's a ****phile, a warmongering, and a warlord
Unlike big bang theory it is well established scientific explanation of the origin of universe and take note only scientific theory can disprove a scientific theory like newton's theory was later modified by Einstein's theory of relativity

Isnt faith hope? The very essence of God.. Lackng evidence? Your one sided here you never accept reason? It clear you never accept reason...

When i choose from the two path ive seen the best answer...and that is having faith in one and only God... And to this answer where i put all my hopes in...

Now for these cases doesnt have any relevance and only applicable to christianity not to us... For christianity in the first place is very fragile in structure and foundation.. Surely there are comonalities but these two religion is very different in terms of theology and pilosophy and way of life...

For i havent heard any marja or leader from our community who goes agaisnt studying it.. But i read our prophet (s) say:

ـ رسولُ اللهِ‏ِ (صَلَّيَ اللهُ عَلَيهِ وَ آلِهِ): اُطلُبوا العِلم
َ ولَو بِالصِّينِ؛ فإنَّ طَلَبَ العِلمِ فَريضَةٌ عَلى كُلِّ مُسلِمٍ.

The Prophet (SAWA) said, ‘Seek knowledge even in China, for verily to seek knowledge is an obligation on every Muslim.’[Kanz al-`Ummal, no. 28697]

via Hadith Browser App for iOS/Android

Now this saying is 1400+ years ago and china is very far from madina? A year of travel by foot..which if studying your evolution has beneficial why not study it... It didnt stop rajabali from studying it... Any muslim can do the same...

Now about the accusations against our Prophet(s)... Is these from your own research and readings? Or you just heard it from someone or read it somewhere? Have you even read any uthentic history books of islam written from our scholars? How far have you studied it... When you chose not to believe, did you even studied every religion or just base it on one who happens to be wrong and didnt mind looking and just concluded not to believe?...

Bigbang established? Oh such big words... How come its still a theory... Well if bigbang is true then who cause it? Isnt it there could be Something who cause it? Or maybe just a part of the process of creation of the universe? For if you say gases were already there in the space who put there?... Something cant come feom nothing...never..

For if you scientificaly measure it, can a destruction cause perfection? The ways these earth become so perfect for life to exist? Never, it is not explainable... And your are just having faith in these theories and hoping its true...

Ill leave you an ending phrase..from our leader 1200+ years ago said imam sadiq(as)...and it goes something like these...
.just an If
Lets say you are right God didnt exist.. Then we die you and i... We are the same.. The earth will eat me and eat you..we turn to dust... Our names will remain to some people but will surely be forgoten as time pass... But if i am right and you are wrong.. Me believing in God and observing His commands and you whole your life neglected God... Who is in the better position now?... Isnt it practicaly emotionaly correctly logicaly to believe in a God... Who command you to believe in Him, do good deeds, do good to people, never do evil things, be honest never fool someone, be pious, live the best life according to capabilities and means, dont do injustice, be wise, etc etc... Isnt it the best answer there is? Now who was blind? Me or you?
Have a good day...

Isnt faith hope? The very essence of God.. Lackng evidence? Your one sided here you never accept reason? It clear you never accept reason...

When i choose from the two path ive seen the best answer...and that is having faith in one and only God... And to this answer where i put all my hopes in...

Now for these cases doesnt have any relevance and only applicable to christianity not to us... For christianity in the first place is very fragile in structure and foundation.. Surely there are comonalities but these two religion is very different in terms of theology and pilosophy and way of life...

For i havent heard any marja or leader from our community who goes agaisnt studying it.. But i read our prophet (s) say:

ـ رسولُ اللهِ‏ِ (صَلَّيَ اللهُ عَلَيهِ وَ آلِهِ): اُطلُبوا العِلم
َ ولَو بِالصِّينِ؛ فإنَّ طَلَبَ العِلمِ فَريضَةٌ عَلى كُلِّ مُسلِمٍ.

The Prophet (SAWA) said, ‘Seek knowledge even in China, for verily to seek knowledge is an obligation on every Muslim.’[Kanz al-`Ummal, no. 28697]

via Hadith Browser App for iOS/Android

Now this saying is 1400+ years ago and china is very far from madina? A year of travel by foot..which if studying your evolution has beneficial why not study it... It didnt stop rajabali from studying it... Any muslim can do the same...

Now about the accusations against our Prophet(s)... Is these from your own research and readings? Or you just heard it from someone or read it somewhere? Have you even read any uthentic history books of islam written from our scholars? How far have you studied it... When you chose not to believe, did you even studied every religion or just base it on one who happens to be wrong and didnt mind looking and just concluded not to believe?...

Bigbang established? Oh such big words... How come its still a theory... Well if bigbang is true then who cause it? Isnt it there could be Something who cause it? Or maybe just a part of the process of creation of the universe? For if you say gases were already there in the space who put there?... Something cant come feom nothing...never..

For if you scientificaly measure it, can a destruction cause perfection? The ways these earth become so perfect for life to exist? Never, it is not explainable... And your are just having faith in these theories and hoping its true...

Ill leave you an ending phrase..from our leader 1200+ years ago said imam sadiq(as)...and it goes something like these...
.just an If
Lets say you are right God didnt exist.. Then we die you and i... We are the same.. The earth will eat me and eat you..we turn to dust... Our names will remain to some people but will surely be forgoten as time pass... But if i am right and you are wrong.. Me believing in God and observing His commands and you whole your life neglected God... Who is in the better position now?... Isnt it practicaly emotionaly correctly logicaly to believe in a God... Who command you to believe in Him, do good deeds, do good to people, never do evil things, be honest never fool someone, be pious, live the best life according to capabilities and means, dont do injustice, be wise, etc etc... Isnt it the best answer there is? Now who was blind? Me or you?
Have a good day...
quoting your quran is useless against science cause your holy book is full of errors
and scientific theory is different than your layman's term theory so your argument is invalid well to be fair gravity is also an theory you can test it yourself by the way also if you are certain that your holy books is more realiable source of information why not create a search paper and disprove the big bang theory and claim your nobel prize.
big bang has a lot of scientific explaination behind it and it is well documented and can be observable that's where your hol book lacks
and also your prophet is a ****phile her wife is only 9 at the time

quoting your quran is useless against science cause your holy book is full of errors
and scientific theory is different than your layman's term theory so your argument is invalid well to be fair gravity is also an theory you can test it yourself by the way also if you are certain that your holy books is more realiable source of information why not create a search paper and disprove the big bang theory and claim your nobel prize.
big bang has a lot of scientific explaination behind it and it is well documented and can be observable that's where your hol book lacks
and also your prophet is a ****phile her wife is only 9 at the time
And in the past kings marry maidens ******s lower than 9 and no one questions it.. If you really know history of islam.. The fact that the prophet didnt live with aisha not until she was 14-18 plus the marriage was made through political issues and how come no reports of her having children with the prophet(s) All you talking is claims.. Not even a sure basis.. Against shia islam.. All speculations... How can the qur an have mistakes when so many muslim memorized it by heart and in every generation there are always group of people memorize it... Such claims... Dont put the bible next to the
Qur an for the difference is heaven and earth... Plus i havent qouted any qur an yet... Just a statement from our religious authority... You said of a documentary which surely was a fraud... Invalid may you think but it creeps you deep i know... Surely ignorance of the law excuses no one... As well as not believing it will not save you... Noble prize? Who needs one? When algebra was taught the muslim who founded its foundations didnt get any... Its just a title... Did it make the world better? I heard of the women president of myanmar who killed hundreds of muslims in her country recieved one... Noble prize.. You forgot you means to be human and all cared for are yourselves...thats the truth.. The nothingness of nothing...what a waste of life...

And in the past kings marry maidens ******s lower than 9 and no one questions it.. If you really know history of islam.. The fact that the prophet didnt live with aisha not until she was 14-18 plus the marriage was made through political issues and how come no reports of her having children with the prophet(s) All you talking is claims.. Not even a sure basis.. Against shia islam.. All speculations... How can the qur an have mistakes when so many muslim memorized it by heart and in every generation there are always group of people memorize it... Such claims... Dont put the bible next to the
Qur an for the difference is heaven and earth... Plus i havent qouted any qur an yet... Just a statement from our religious authority... You said of a documentary which surely was a fraud... Invalid may you think but it creeps you deep i know... Surely ignorance of the law excuses no one... As well as not believing it will not save you... Noble prize? Who needs one? When algebra was taught the muslim who founded its foundations didnt get any... Its just a title... Did it make the world better? I heard of the women president of myanmar who killed hundreds of muslims in her country recieved one... Noble prize.. You forgot you means to be human and all cared for are yourselves...thats the truth.. The nothingness of nothing...what a waste of life...
Kings are not moral figure unlike your prophet
what creeps is me out is in the video he tries to twist some things to fit scientifically proven facts to benefit your religion which is plain wrong.
The Nobel Peace Prize 1991 was awarded to Aung San Suu Kyi "for her non-violent struggle for democracy and human rights" and yeah she was arrested in 2003 for the massacre put in mind that she won the peace prize back in 1991
The world did get better what are you talking about back then when religious zealots have control on the government, thanks to secularism we live in much peaceful era

Kings are not moral figure unlike your prophet
what creeps is me out is in the video he tries to twist some things to fit scientifically proven facts to benefit your religion which is plain wrong.
The Nobel Peace Prize 1991 was awarded to Aung San Suu Kyi "for her non-violent struggle for democracy and human rights" and yeah she was arrested in 2003 for the massacre put in mind that she won the peace prize back in 1991
The world did get better what are you talking about back then when religious zealots have control on the government, thanks to secularism we live in much peaceful era
All speculation from a single video...what about the hundreds of book talking about the biography of the prophet(as) from our own books our own history books...you have read any defence for his actions. That is SHISM.. You are a onesided man... You are invalid...and if you read our history books... Surely the prophet(as) said: the men is the enemy of his own ignorance' and men will always hate what he did not know... But the remarkable thing is men remain and choose to be ignorant... You base you reason for a single video this is your scientific method of searching the truth!... How ugly is your sense...and said you believe in a single video with out confirming its facts...
I didnt see peace in myanmar in fact i have a friend who live in myanmar and studies with me he has comfirm that peace is still an idea not a reality in their country..

The fact that your not even asking what our defence is makes it clear that you have a closed mind... Free thinkers? Crazy you just entered a new set of idea.... But still you made your self a new religion...in a sense if you have one...

See i didnt see any relevance of this noble prize thing... Its just a title made from dirt painted in gold..

Now those pretenders your talking people who doesnt even have the right to represent the religion... If you study their cause you will see that they dont even have any knowledge of religion... And their motives are political not religious.... Now if your talking about popes in the past this are the people who change thier religion...then you blame it to God... Wow... Human made these mistakes... Blame it to them...and others... Now if your pointing to our prophet(s) just like what said read... Our own books.. Not some random books made by our enemies surely they will fabricate things...

Much peace? Wow never had i seen it... Its worst even... The truth why we live in a better condition(not peace) is because of the movers of change in which people who followed what had God ordered us to do in the first place... The reason of chaos is because we neglect God and didnt want to listen to Him... When He said... Ne honest, be good to people and other creatures, make progress, struggle,..... We never listen.. Then men made the opposite...

Then all you do is claim claim.. And make statements with out proper invertigation... This world is still wide enough for a single man... Surely there will always be an answer to everything... Your method will fail.. Claims will fail.. You will fail.. Your brain will trick you, your emotion will betray you...Unlike of believing in a God...having hope in Him... You will never lose... Its just you think your to big to accept it...
You dont even know where you came and when you will go and you act like you are something... A nothing acting like something... Surely you are something in the first place...and its Very hard to accepting it for it hurts the ego within you... Surrendering to the Ultimate Power... There is No more beautiful act than this... If only you could comprehend...

All speculation from a single video...what about the hundreds of book talking about the biography of the prophet(as) from our own books our own history books...you have read any defence for his actions. That is SHISM.. You are a onesided man... You are invalid...and if you read our history books... Surely the prophet(as) said: the men is the enemy of his own ignorance' and men will always hate what he did not know... But the remarkable thing is men remain and choose to be ignorant... You base you reason for a single video this is your scientific method of searching the truth!... How ugly is your sense...and said you believe in a single video with out confirming its facts...
I didnt see peace in myanmar in fact i have a friend who live in myanmar and studies with me he has comfirm that peace is still an idea not a reality in their country..

The fact that your not even asking what our defence is makes it clear that you have a closed mind... Free thinkers? Crazy you just entered a new set of idea.... But still you made your self a new religion...in a sense if you have one...

See i didnt see any relevance of this noble prize thing... Its just a title made from dirt painted in gold..

Now those pretenders your talking people who doesnt even have the right to represent the religion... If you study their cause you will see that they dont even have any knowledge of religion... And their motives are political not religious.... Now if your talking about popes in the past this are the people who change thier religion...then you blame it to God... Wow... Human made these mistakes... Blame it to them...and others... Now if your pointing to our prophet(s) just like what said read... Our own books.. Not some random books made by our enemies surely they will fabricate things...

Much peace? Wow never had i seen it... Its worst even... The truth why we live in a better condition(not peace) is because of the movers of change in which people who followed what had God ordered us to do in the first place... The reason of chaos is because we neglect God and didnt want to listen to Him... When He said... Ne honest, be good to people and other creatures, make progress, struggle,..... We never listen.. Then men made the opposite...

Then all you do is claim claim.. And make statements with out proper invertigation... This world is still wide enough for a single man... Surely there will always be an answer to everything... Your method will fail.. Claims will fail.. You will fail.. Your brain will trick you, your emotion will betray you...Unlike of believing in a God...having hope in Him... You will never lose... Its just you think your to big to accept it...
You dont even know where you came and when you will go and you act like you are something... A nothing acting like something... Surely you are something in the first place...and its Very hard to accepting it for it hurts the ego within you... Surrendering to the Ultimate Power... There is No more beautiful act than this... If only you could comprehend...
Ok from your own book then
Narrated 'Ursa: Aisha said, "While the Ethiopians were playing with their small spears, Allah's Apostle screened me behind him and I watched (that display) and kept on watching till I left on my own." So you may estimate of what age a little girl may listen to amusement.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet was screening me with his Rida' (garment covering the upper part of the body) while I was looking at the Ethiopians who were playing in the courtyard of the mosque. (I continued watching) till I was satisfied. So you may deduce from this event how a little girl (who has not reached the age of puberty) who is eager to enjoy amusement should be treated in this respect.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Oh nevermind still confirmed that she is still underage.

Stats are against you this time The world is getting better indeed
yes there are still wars going on but it's way better now than back then

That's the beauty of science even it if fails it's not afraid to rewrite the mistakes how bout your religion again from time to time it's proven wrong

Ok from your own book then
Narrated 'Ursa: Aisha said, "While the Ethiopians were playing with their small spears, Allah's Apostle screened me behind him and I watched (that display) and kept on watching till I left on my own." So you may estimate of what age a little girl may listen to amusement.
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet was screening me with his Rida' (garment covering the upper part of the body) while I was looking at the Ethiopians who were playing in the courtyard of the mosque. (I continued watching) till I was satisfied. So you may deduce from this event how a little girl (who has not reached the age of puberty) who is eager to enjoy amusement should be treated in this respect.
Oh nevermind still confirmed that she is still underage.

Stats are against you this time The world is getting better indeed
yes there are still wars going on but it's way better now than back then

That's the beauty of science even it if fails it's not afraid to rewrite the mistakes how bout your religion again from time to time it's proven wrong
Haha bukari is not an authentic shia book...we shia's even rejected most of its content... study first before making claims...
Then why do people still created wall around their houses? Sure they dont feel in peace...
For a fact shism has never been proven wrong...your Accusations are many but baseless... To teach you little of islam... Islam is one yes but its schools are many... But shism get their theology from the people of the household.. The 12 progeny(as) of the prophet mohammad(s)... The guardians of the teaching and the only people who can interpret Qur an...and explain it... Look for "al kafi" or "biharul anwar" these are our books...we also have many if you want more...ill give you their names... But the best explain our morality is "risalatul huqu"-treatise of rights".. Writen by our forth leader before prophet(s)..happy journey read if you had time...

Haha bukari is not an authentic shia book...we shia's even rejected most of its content... study first before making claims...
Then why do p
nd their houses? Sure they dont feel in peace...
For a fact shism has never been proven wrong...your Accusations are many but baseless... To teach you little of islam... Islam is one yes but its schools are many... But shism get their theology from the people of the household.. The 12 progeny(as) of the prophet mohammad(s)... The guardians of the teaching and the only people who can interpret Qur an...and explain it... Look for "al kafi" or "biharul anwar" these are our books...we also have many if you want more...ill give you their names... But the best explain our morality is "risalatul huqu"-treatise of rights".. Writen by our forth leader before prophet(s)..happy journey read if you had time...
Yeah keep lying (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)
2nd source

It's credible and being per reviewed first before they published that stats we are living indeed in much peaceful era poverty is shrinking, wars are not bad compared centuries ago

Last edited:
Yeah keep lying (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)
2nd source

It's credible and being per reviewed first before they published that stats we are living indeed in much peaceful era poverty is shrinking, wars are not bad compared centuries ago
From this site...

3. Amongst the companions Hadhrath Abu Bakr is viewed as the most superior.

If this is indeed the case then why did the Prophet (saaws) not select him
to be his brother when he (saaws) divided the companions in to pairs on the
Day of Brotherhood? Rather, the Prophet (saaws) chose Hadhrath Ali (as)
saying “You are my brother in this world and the next”3, so on what basis
is Hadhrath Abu Bakr closer?

Answer: There are many records of the prophet praising A****akr and calling him his brother( see Sahih Bukhari, vol.5, virtures of Abu Bakr), of course SHIA considers all of them to be fabricated!.

Many fragmented and repeated hadiths
Another feature of Sahih al-Bukhari, considered by some as a weak point, is that it contains many fragmented or repeated hadiths. According to Ibn Hajar al-'Asqalani, the reason why some scholars of You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.and Abu 'Ali al-Neyshaburi have preferred Sahih Muslim over Sahih al-Bukhari is that the former never fragmented hadiths, trying to record their precise words.

You know nothing of Islam brother...
Yoi should read more...

What did i say better condition... Stats dont speak for the people in yemen or the people in lybia... And it didnt even explain how they make this stats...who made this... Credibility is essencial here...
Scientific indeed... Tsk... Your are ful of Hope(your religion?)...i like that..:) Your own kind of leap of faith...

Last edited:
Let me add.. study first what is sunni and shia... Dont mix the two up for thier laws and term and ways are different..
And dont generalize thing... Ignorant people do this... Ask the right person... Be on the facts...
And somehow i know you are better..

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
Kaiztakaw

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online