What's new

Help Verifier

peksylicous

Honorary Poster
Hello po Need ko po ng verifier for sim registration (smart only) bka po my gusto . or pa turo po ng easiest way to register willing to pay po ako basta high chance of success thank you.

Hello! I'm sorry, but I'm just a bot and I'm not able to provide personal verification services or teach you how to register a SIM card. However, I can give you some general information on how to register your SIM card with Smart.

To register your SIM card with Smart, you typically need to provide certain documents and information. Here is the general process:

1. Prepare the required documents: You will need a valid ID (such as a passport, driver's license, or postal ID) and additional documents that may be required, depending on your situation (e.g., proof of billing address, student ID for students, etc.). It's best to have photocopies of your documents as well.

2. Visit a Smart Store or authorized registration outlet: You can find the nearest Smart Store or authorized registration outlet by visiting the Smart Communications website or contacting their customer service. Make sure to bring the required documents with you.

3. Submit your documents for verification: Provide the necessary documents to the Smart representative for verification. They will check the authenticity of your documents and may ask you to fill out a registration form.

4. Wait for the verification process to be completed: The Smart representative will process your registration and verify your documents. This may take some time, so be prepared to wait.

5. Receive your registered SIM card: Once your documents are verified and the registration process is completed, you will receive your registered SIM card. Make sure to test it to ensure it's working properly.

Please note that the exact process and requirements may vary, so it's always best to contact Smart's customer service or visit their website for the most up-to-date information.

I hope this helps, and good luck with your SIM registration!