What's new

V2ray for huawei modem [525/936/938]

wala ako file niya paps gawa ng di kasi ako gumagamit niyan sorry
If I have no problem with that, I mean the v2ray that the modem carries, I want to use my configuration that contains port 80 but the modem does not accept it, it is necessary that I put port 443 otherwise the modem does not accept the configuration, my question is that I have to do so that the modem allows me to use port 80 and not necessarily 443

If I have no problem with that, I mean the v2ray that the modem carries, I want to use my configuration that contains port 80 but the modem does not accept it, it is necessary that I put port 443 otherwise the modem does not accept the configuration, my question is that I have to do so that the modem allows me to use port 80 and not necessarily 443
Are you manually changing the port from 443 to 80 in the json config file? Do you alter it first on the script you're using, or do you change it first on the script you're using? If you don't, you'll almost certainly run into this issue.

Are you manually changing the port from 443 to 80 in the json config file? Do you alter it first on the script you're using, or do you change it first on the script you're using? If you don't, you'll almost certainly run into this issue.
If friend in my vps I configure it to use it with port 80 but the modem does not accept configuration of another port. That is not 443 and I need to accept the 80 because my trick works only with 80 but the modem does not accept it if I put my configuration on my cell phone with the v2ray application I have no problem but if I put it in the modem it does not accept it unless it is 443

If friend in my vps I configure it to use it with port 80 but the modem does not accept configuration of another port. That is not 443 and I need to accept the 80 because my trick works only with 80 but the modem does not accept it if I put my configuration on my cell phone with the v2ray application I have no problem but if I put it in the modem it does not accept it unless it is 443
Are you using the most recent version of the built-in v2ray?

This version is the one I have, is there a more current one?

This version is the one I have, is there a more current one?
Because you have the most recent version, it should function properly and accept the port. I'm not sure if the built-in v2ray has a problem, because this is the first time I've seen something like this. Typically, we simply utilize the 443 port here to allow the json configuration to operate properly. Let us just wait for Atong to respond to your concern because he is the only one who has access to the file's code.

Because you have the most recent version, it should function properly and accept the port. I'm not sure if the built-in v2ray has a problem, because this is the first time I've seen something like this. Typically, we simply utilize the 443 port here to allow the json configuration to operate properly. Let us just wait for Atong to respond to your concern because he is the only one who has access to the file's code.
Yeah, maybe its better to hear atong's answer regarding with your concern.

okay yung json config file niya tinataggap pag 443 yung port ang nakalagay pero pag port 80 ayaw
If friend, I hope to answer soon, maybe as you only use port 443 is the reason why it only accepts that port

If friend, I hope to answer soon, maybe as you only use port 443 is the reason why it only accepts that port
Yeah, I believe that's why it won't accept port 80, because we generally use the 443 port just to access the configuration. If only we had met such a problem back then, it should have been resolved by now. But, as I previously stated, we only used port 443 in the configuration we were utilizing at the time. This is the first time a user has used the built-in v2ray port 80.

Yeah, I believe that's why it won't accept port 80, because we generally use the 443 port just to access the configuration. If only we had met such a problem back then, it should have been resolved by now. But, as I previously stated, we only used port 443 in the configuration we were utilizing at the time. This is the first time a user has used the built-in v2ray port 80.
Does ports make difference??

I understand in my country 80,8080,444,443 is used in some cases they are different, thank you very much for your answers I hope the creator can help me

grabe nosebleed hehe

i dont know if the trick used on my script works also in your country

may i see a sample config you are trying to use?

Back