What's new

Closed Uwealth o unity wealth 100

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi! I am also a new member of Unity Wealth! I observed that the company just used people to type in captchas. You can observe that every time you click the page or enter Captchas a new window tab opens. and the site is You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. which leads to Site Propeller Ads. Here Unity Wealth earn dollars from people typing captchas instead of people Earning from entering Captchas.

Ralph143 d pa nacoconfirm if legit ba to or scam, however, may nakita akong article regarding Unity Wealth, para lang silang networking di ka talaga kikita ng katulad ng nakikita mo sa picture/videos online or FB na kikita ka ng 2kphp per week typing CAPTCHA, not gonna happen my friend, it's Not To Be.

For ur reference, and everyone else's here is the link dun sa article.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Ang title ng article na yan ay CAPTCHA Typing Job Scams: Read Before You Are Scammed. May specific part dyan tungkol mismo sa Unity Wealth.

Basahing mabuti. Again it's Not To Be.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi! I am also a new member of Unity Wealth! I observed that the company just used people to type in captchas. You can observe that every time you click the page or enter Captchas a new window tab opens. and the site is You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. which leads to Site Propeller Ads. Here Unity Wealth earn dollars from people typing captchas instead of people Earning from entering Captchas.
You know what? Nakakapagtaka din e. Wala din masyado background company kasi usually pag business hndi gnyan. Kawala walang background and come to think of it...

CAPTCHA is around 0.2-0.3 centavos per batch. Sa isang batch meron 25 CAPTCHAs. Each CAPTCHA appears every 20 seconds. Kapag kinompute moo magiging around Php1.8 per hour.Then pag ginawa mo sya 8 hrs a day. Magiging 14.4 ung earnings mo. At sa isang bwan 432 lang in total earnings mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back