What's new

Tutorial Use your high-specs CPU to earn money!

Kurtsuu

Forum Guru
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Hello everyone!

Looking for a way to earn passive income while surfing the web? Want to utilize your high-performance CPU for something other than gaming and work? Let me introduce you to a tool that can make this possible: the CryptoTab Browser.

CryptoTab Browser is a free, lightweight, and user-friendly platform that has incorporated Bitcoin mining into the very fabric of its functionality. By just browsing the internet as you normally would, your high-spec CPU can be simultaneously mining Bitcoin.

How does it work? Here's a simple explanation:
  1. Download and Install: Get the CryptoTab Browser on your device. It's as easy to set up as any other browser.
  2. Browse and Mine: With CryptoTab, your online activities aren't just about you anymore; they also contribute to Bitcoin mining. Whether you're watching videos, scrolling through social media, or researching the latest tech trends, your CPU works to mine Bitcoin.
    Download it Here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  3. Earn Bitcoin: The Bitcoin mined accumulates in your account. Over time, these tiny fractions of Bitcoin can add up to a noteworthy amount.
  4. wí†hdráw Profits: When you're ready, simply wí†hdráw your earnings to your secure Bitcoin wallet.
Not only is CryptoTab a smooth, efficient browser, but it also offers an opportunity to join the cryptocurrency trend in a uniquely passive or in a good way!

Hahayaan mo lang siya nakabukas and automatic na magea-earn ka na!

Last edited:
may nakapag post na dito nyan eh, using i7 11th gen. pero yung sa kanya nag boost yata sya ng cryptotab.

So need pala ng open sya for 24/7 para sulit ung mining mo?
Alam ko need ng mabilis na CPU sa pc mo eh

Back