What's new

US NATO Propaganda Multiplier

mutagenesisx plhbg1 try nyo basahin to para mahimasmasan kayo sa propaganda, i quoted the conclusion only pero the whole article is a good read

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Conclusion​

In this case study, the geopolitical coverage in nine leading European newspapers was examined for diversity and journalistic performance using the example of the Syrian war.

The results confirm the high dependence on the global news agencies (63% to 90%, excluding commentaries and interviews) and the lack of own investigative research, as well as the rather biased commenting on events in favor of the US/NATO side (82% positive; 2% negative), whose stories were not checked by the newspapers for any propaganda.

so you are saying whoever is in favor of US/NATO is a bias person?

did i say that? the article is about propaganda

well if you believe that you are, then its your self reflection

anyway there are many types of cognitive biases, so we can actually say that if a person is in favor always of US/Nato, he is bias

did i say that? the article is about propaganda

well if you believe that you are, then its your self reflection

anyway there are many types of cognitive biases, so we can actually say that if a person is in favor always of US/Nato, he is bias
you did not say it but you incorporated it as one of the results in the study that you are promoting in your opening post: "as well as the rather biased commenting on events in favor of the US/NATO side (82% positive; 2% negative)"

you did not say it but you incorporated it as one of the results in the study that you are promoting in your opening post: "as well as the rather biased commenting on events in favor of the US/NATO side (82% positive; 2% negative)"

then yes, i answered it in my reply

how about those that are not in favor with US/NATO boss? are they all non-bias? kasi doon na tayo papunta hehe
everyone has biases, there is this logic bias, truth bias, etc, what's important is the judicious sense of what not to believe

Back