What's new

Closed (updated just now 9/5/17) fast shadowsocks servers, everyday update guys (kaidus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaidus

Forum Guru
Reaction
Just updated now September 5,2017

Hi guys im back, yeah back with updating my new prx config and it will be everyday update. We know that shadowsocks is not stable and sometimes not working, so let's face the fact guys that there are no longer free in this world. We're going to sacrifice something to proceed the next :) Hahaha:).

Features:
Facebook Lite
Downloading

ÿôutubê
strêâmïng
Browsing
And Etc..

Don't forget to feedback guys

Manual for established newly updated (9/4/17)
Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.

So here are my prx config for non established member and established member. I've made it one by one, because some of us don't know how to change server.
Kaidus (1)
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Kaidus (2)
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Kaidus (3)
Kaidus (4)
Kaidus (5)
Kaidus (6)

Update (September 3,2017)
Kaidus(7)

Kaidus(8)

Newly Update (September 4,2017)
Kaidus(10) Ultra Fast

Newly Update (9/5/17)
Kaidus(9)

Kaidus(11) Ultra Fast Lifetime
Kaidus(12) Ultra Fast Lifetime

Note: If not working just try to IP Hunt/CDC trick (100.100 up)

For more updates follow me and stay tuned for my next update.

If you don't know how to make ehi click this link.:)
https://phcorner.net/t/how-to-make-ehi-click-and-you-know.368803/

There's no life without ̷g̷a̷m̷e̷
_____________________ Internet
740296.png

Kaidus Paltos

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views