What's new

Closed Update!!! update!!! update!!! dr gaming ehi + lifetime ehi + new host still 30mb/s port speed = boom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Penguin

Forum Guru
Solutions
Reaction
UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!!

Dishonorary Reposter is Back in the Cage again LOL. Just Joking.

Sorry kung hindi ko na update last ehi ko pero eto ngayon may bago at may pasobra pa. láρág ko na ba?

Mamaya na usap muna tayo ano nga bang bago UPDATE!!! nag dagdag ako ng bagong Lifetime EHI at new Host pang injector. Tinatamad na ako ma type haysss!
Nasa loob na ibang details basahin nyo nalang

Sige na nga láρág ko na!
Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.

DR Gaming EHI Link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Mirror A: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Mirror B: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Mirror C: https://phcorner.net/attachments/dr-gaming-ehi-v1-1b-ehi.229543/
Mirror D: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

DR Lifetime EHI Link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Mirror A: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Mirror B: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Mirror C: https://phcorner.net/attachments/dr-lifetime-ehi-v0-1b-ehi.229555/
Mirror D: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Speedtest Results:
"Nothing to show Here"

Speedtest:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Please send me your speedtest results so that i can have proofs of the speed of my ehi ty. R.I.P English

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back