What's new

Closed Unlock And Jail Break Any iPhone Using ziPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

IZEUSI

Eternal Poster
Reaction
ZiPhone is a free, open source and all-in-one jailbreak / unlocking tool for iPhone and iPod Touch. The latest version of the unlocking software supports the new v2.0 iPhone OS and more international networks. The developer warns users not to upgrade to iPhone 2.0 firmware when it’s made available if they want to have fun with their iPhones.
As you might already know, I’m a huge fan of the ZiPhone iPhone Unlocking/Jailbreaking utility. It’s so easy to use and only takes seconds to run. There’s more good news about ZiPhone today as version 3.0 has been released.
It is able to häçk any version of firmware from 1.0.0 through 1.1.4, and as mentioned previously, the process is so darn simple. Among the changes in 3.0 are a new embedded application installer, and support for customized plugins. It should also solve out any ‘grayed-out’ Wi-Fi issues.

23.png

5_01340833248.gif
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

tumblr_static_80agm4bdzvs4sog48sgosk0c8_640_v2.gif
Ethical häçker Part time Assinators Don La Famiglia Pagati

This tool is Educational purpose only what ever will happen to your phone is not my concern
do it on your own risk :)
Pasensya Hindi poe To tutorial nag kamali sa pag pindot ^_^

Attachments

Last edited:
Dear IZEUSI,

Since 2 years have passed since the last reply in this thread, I am locking it to prevent necroposting. Feel free to start a new thread or contact any forum staff if you want this to be reopened.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back