What's new

S·T·S UNLI DATA 299 HINDI NAWALA!!!

still strong and kickin' tnt 299 hindi nagbabago speed 8 unit connected bilis pa din
using modem 936 here.super sulit mga lods.
Screenshot (92).png

Attachments

Tips: Be careful when you post things like these, because they have collection system where users post topics or where they mostly are active on and Used it to their advantage on will they respond on these sims. Maybe they will put an ISP Throttling Restriction to people who used these sims many times then the promo would be removed after the time when the network administrator has done checking the sims. Like if you keep using 599 rocket sim promo + 99 magic data that registered will be to put to stop and block your sim for futher uses in the future.

Got this information while i was previously working for internet companies.

Tips: Be careful when you post things like these, because they have collection system where users post topics or where they mostly are active on and Used it to their advantage on will they respond on these sims. Maybe they will put an ISP Throttling Restriction to people who used these sims many times then the promo would be removed after the time when the network administrator has done checking the sims. Like if you keep using 599 rocket sim promo + 99 magic data that registered will be to put to stop and block your sim for futher uses in the future.

Got this information while i was previously working for internet companies.

How would they know the certain mobile number of the user who posted or making a topic in this site? Telcos actions are not targeted to individuals but as a whole or in general not unless you are already being monitored by using tweak VPNs.

My attention was called once, an agent from a telco called me stating that I used an excessive amount of data in a certain amount of time even though I am not subscribed to a promo. They detected that I used a VPN. As far as my memory serves right. Using a VPN is legal in the Philippines. What is îllégâl is accessing the network services without proper subscription.

How would they know the certain mobile number of the user who posted or making a topic in this site? Telcos actions are not targeted to individuals but as a whole or in general not unless you are already being monitored by using tweak VPNs.

My attention was called once, an agent from a telco called me stating that I used an excessive amount of data in a certain amount of time even though I am not subscribed to a promo. They detected that I used a VPN. As far as my memory serves right. Using a VPN is legal in the Philippines. What is îllégâl is accessing the network services without proper subscription.
I apologize if i ever offended you. Yes it is very legal to use VPN in the philippines however they are countermeasures on using the VPN because once you are connected to vpn server or vps server, you will likely be monitored instantly. It's the exact way or method on how they monitor when you keep visiting sites or posting topics on sites because websites also contain IP addresses. the more you visit websites, the more likely you are suspicious enough to be detected. Mostly likely you will be blacklisted and be watched regurlarly by each assigned IT's.

I apologize if i ever offended you. Yes it is very legal to use VPN in the philippines however they are countermeasures on using the VPN because once you are connected to vpn server or vps server, you will likely be monitored instantly. It's the exact way or method on how they monitor when you keep visiting sites or posting topics on sites because websites also contain IP addresses. the more you visit websites, the more likely you are suspicious enough to be detected. Mostly likely you will be blacklisted and be watched regurlarly by each assigned IT's.

maybe if your activities exceeds to the assumptive consumption.

Nakapagreg ako last month successfully, pero hindi na ako makareg ulit for this month kahit di siya nawala sa menu options ng *123#

Ang sabi, "you can only register to this promo once"

may mga nag vpn po ba dito para maayos speed ni 299 kahit papano,, mablock kaya ako haha pag nag vpn ako