What's new

Closed Unblock sites in pc browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunterlance

Addict
Reaction
Hello. Paano po iunblock ang mga websites sa PC? Ano yung web proxy na online na ginagamit? paend o comment naman po. Salamat.

Try these: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or use vpn add-ons on your browser.

like zenmate

Code:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/zenmate-vpn-best-cyber-se/fdcgdnkidjaadafnichfpabhfomcebme

Try these: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or use vpn add-ons on your browser.

like zenmate

Code:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/zenmate-vpn-best-cyber-se/fdcgdnkidjaadafnichfpabhfomcebme
Ganito ang mga reply po.
Reason:

This Websense category is filtered: Proxy Avoidance. Sites in this category may pose a security threat to network resources or private information, and are blocked by your organization.

URL:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Ganito ang mga reply po.
Reason:

This Websense category is filtered: Proxy Avoidance. Sites in this category may pose a security threat to network resources or private information, and are blocked by your organization.

URL:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Sa office ba yan gamit mo? baka controlado ng I.T admin ninyo. lahat ba ng proxy sites filtered? try mo yun browser add-ons na lang. then i hide mo na lang yun icon sa browser kapag hindi mo na ginagimait para hindi visible.

Sa office ba yan gamit mo? baka controlado ng I.T admin ninyo. lahat ba ng proxy sites filtered? try mo yun browser add-ons na lang. then i hide mo na lang yun icon sa browser kapag hindi mo na ginagimait para hindi visible.
Naka blocked po lahat. websense po ang gamit nila pang filter. May nakagawa na po dati eh, Nakalimutan ko lang web adress na yun. Di po nagana mga nabigay niyo po.

Status
Not open for further replies.