Attachments

Bagong diskobre ko share ko lng! hehe

How to turn your
PC into a wireless hotspot

Cmd commands:

NETSH WLAN set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=Your_SSID key=Your_Passphrase

NETSH WLAN start hostednetwork

Go to-Network Connections

you should now see a new our new Microsoft Hosted Virtual Adapter which is labeled
Local Area Connection and with the SSID name.

Next, right-click the network adapter with an internet connection then select Properties.

• Click the Sharing tab.
    • Check the Allow other network users to connect through this computer's Internet connection option.
    • Next, from the Home networking connection drop-down menu select the Microsoft Hosted Virtual Adapter.
Pde kana komonek sa pc or laptop while connected ka sa S.E !! On mo lng wifi mo sa android phones or tablet then connect...! No need more application for S.E na pang android..

Attachments

Last edited:
Bagong na diskobre ko ! hehe

How to turn your
PC into a wireless hotspot

Cmd commands:

NETSH WLAN set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=Your_SSID key=Your_Passphrase

NETSH WLAN start hostednetwork

Go to-Network Connections

you should now see a new our new Microsoft Hosted Virtual Adapter which is labeled
Local Area Connection and with the SSID name.

Next, right-click the network adapter with an internet connection then select Properties.

• Click the Sharing tab.
    • Check the Allow other network users to connect through this computer's Internet connection option.
    • Next, from the Home networking connection drop-down menu select the Microsoft Hosted Virtual Adapter.
Pde kana komonek sa pc or laptop while connected ka sa S.E !! On mo lng wifi mo sa android phones or tablet then connect...! No need more application for S.E .. tested ko na 100percent working :)
Hindi mainam in the long run yan... Nagamit ko na yung ganitong set up wayback windows 7 with my i5+amd vg laptop, ayun naubos thermal paste. Not advisable in this modern day.

just my two cents

Hindi mainam in the long run yan... Nagamit ko na yung ganitong set up wayback windows 7 with my i5+amd vg laptop, ayun naubos thermal paste. Not advisable in this modern day.

just my two cents
Di ko maconnect yung thermal paste sir sorry hehe. Kindly elaborate.

Status
Not open for further replies.