What's new

Help UDEMY VOUCHER

MR-OXYGEN

Eternal Poster
mga sir mga tol, baka meron kayo link ng tutorial ng Microsoft word or Microsoft Power Point sa Udemy yun may CERTIFICATION sana. yung libre sana gamit mga coupon code.

salamat mga tol.

Last edited:
Hello! I can recommend some Microsoft Word and PowerPoint courses with certification on Udemy.

For Microsoft Word:
1. "Microsoft Word 2019 - Basic to Advanced" by Kyle Pew - This course covers everything from the basics to advanced features of Word. It includes a certificate of completion.

2. "Microsoft Word - Basic and Advanced" by Simon Sez IT - This course is suitable for beginners and covers the basics and advanced features of Microsoft Word. It includes a certificate of completion.

For Microsoft PowerPoint:
1. "Microsoft PowerPoint - Beginner to Advanced" by Kyle Pew - This course covers everything from the basics to advanced features of PowerPoint. It includes a certificate of completion.

2. "Microsoft PowerPoint: Advanced Presentation Techniques" by TJ Walker - This course is geared towards those who have a basic understanding of PowerPoint and want to learn advanced presentation techniques. It includes a certificate of completion.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions.

Back