What's new

Tutorial TTV

Aside from Local Channels, what types of TV genres would you like to see?

• Movies

• Kids

• News

• General Entertainment

• Foreign

Results are only viewable after voting.
Again we call everyone who can edit existing IPTV players that have ClearKey like TiViMate (Version 4 and up yata) and OTT Navigator or make a IPTV app that can play ClearKey kasi if app-based yung TTV in my opinion pwede na mag-open kahit sa leachers kasi mas mahirap pag sa app nakaload ang m3u, hope that someone will respond to the call (By the way nagKrack ako ng additional channels from CPlay kaya personally i wanted na maenjoy ito ng mas nakararami without any sacrifices on the security of the feeds unlike yung ginawa ni Graeshell or whoever that fellow did earlier this month).

Sorry if late kami magmessage pero as of now down ang server ng m3u sir nivr4m is still not active sa PHC since July 8 kaya hindi kami nakakakuha ng balita about dun, for now you can go muna to Melchor's thread (he as we all know is a friend of this thread and he really has a good selection of Movie VODs), AdoboTV of cryogenix or if you want Korean channels or some live sports on my thread while waiting for any return of the servers.

Last edited:
Again we call everyone who can edit existing IPTV players that have ClearKey like TiViMate (Version 4 and up yata) and OTT Navigator or make a IPTV app that can play ClearKey kasi if app-based yung TTV in my opinion pwede na mag-open kahit sa leachers kasi mas mahirap pag sa app nakaload ang m3u, hope that someone will respond to the call (By the way nagKrack ako ng additional channels from CPlay kaya personally i wanted na maenjoy ito ng mas nakararami without any sacrifices on the security of the feeds unlike yung ginawa ni Graeshell or whoever that fellow did earlier this month).

Sorry if late kami magmessage pero as of now down ang server ng m3u sir nivr4m is still not active sa PHC since July 8 kaya hindi kami nakakakuha ng balita about dun, for now you can go muna to Melchor's thread (he as we all know is a friend of this thread and he really has a good selection of Movie VODs), AdoboTV of cryogenix or if you want Korean channels or some live sports on my thread while waiting for any return of the servers.
No problem ito boss! Salamat po Sa inyo

Will talk to some of my guys na mobile devs. Web dev kasi ako 😅 Pero I have a clear idea already how to secure the sources. Ang problema nalang is to find the person willing to spend some time doing the app 🥹

Will keep you posted.