What's new

Referral Try this Web3.0 Browser: DECENTR

dionlejuan4u

Enthusiast
Reaction
Hello guys. I just want to share this browser here for your desktop/laptop. As for it's android app, it's not yet monetized I guess. I haven't seen a wallet linking.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

What I liked about this is para lang itong Chrome browser (I assume ganun din ang brave and cryptotab) mas mabilis nga lang to magload unlike chrome. And built-in dito ang VPN at Ad blocker. sobrang worth it kasi wala na akong napapanuod na advertiseents pag nag-yoYøùTùbé ako. Kikita dito thru Personal Data Value. anyway I dont think malalagay sa alanganin ang personal details mo dito. Yung naiipon ko dito every mont ay dinidelegate ko naman sa staking. anyway it's a passive income naman for us. All I have to do is just browse as usual. of course more sites and data kang mas-share mas tataas ang PDV Value mo. Before I got a job Puro ako YøùTùbé talga and yah I got 10 DEC tokns. But now since hindi nako nakakatutok online around 3 na lang.

HEre's an introduction:

What is Decentr Browser?

Privacy-focused, lightning fast, and completely secure web browser built on Decentr's custom blockchain with a free, fully-featured VPN and ad blocker. Companies have been selling your stolen data for over a decade now – raw user data that actually belongs to you. Decentr returns the control – and value – of your data to you, the user. Securely. Immutably. You retain the payable value assigned to the secure data you generate on Decentr. You use this data value to offset purchases made via our platform, making goods and services cheaper for you. The net result? The more data generated by you = less “money” (fiat or digital) needed at point of sale (POS). * On Decentr you own your personal user data. Each visit online remains part of your personal ID, which is stored securely on your DecID. * Secure data has superior “value store” properties to money. This value can be used on Decentr as an exchangeable “currency” to offset payments at POS. * Your “Personal Data Value” (PDV) functions as your personal “exchange rate” between all money-currencies, fiat and digital. * Your PDV fluctuates: positive engagement on the network will see a rise in your PDV, making payments cheaper, and negative engagement will see a similar fall. Decentr is Currently in Beta Development With Free, Fully Functional VPN/Adblocker—PDV and DEC Functionality Arriving At The End Of Q3 2021. As part of the ongoing beta program, each wallet is issued 1,000 tDEC, or "Test DEC," which have zero value. tDEC is currently used for beta testing and will be phased out and replaced with DEC tokens once the Decentr mainnet is released. DEC is a cryptocurrency token currently being traded on Uniswap and various other exchanges.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
Supalpal

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back