What's new

Closed Triangle app + globe switch (get free mb/free internet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankiestein

Eternal Poster
Reaction
I just tried using this Triangle app and it works wonder. It gave me 700+ mb from globe switch even though I didn't accept offers plus 100 mb from Triangle itself (install recommended apps to get more free mbs). No need to use http injector so no need to worry about payload, ssh account, and remote proxy. Just register your mobile number on Triangle and Globe Switch. You might also be able to use other networks such as smart, sun, etc. Just try it... nothing to lose and very efficient especially for students and foreigners having their vacation in the Philippines.

Download and enjoy.

TRIANGLE app:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

GLOBE SWITCH app:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

For Android users only. Applicable to mobile data and mobile wifi.
Screenshot_2017-09-14-09-58-52.png

To reset your registration on Triangle and Globe switch, go to Settings > Application manager > Triangle/switch then click clear data. Register again.

Attachments

Last edited:
sinong gumawa ng triangle apps na to...mukhang hindi ko gusto..wala lang akong screenshot pa maipakita kung gaano nya kinain yung mb data ko...not approved sakin to..:)

Last edited by a moderator:
sinong gumawa ng triangle apps na to...mukhang hindi ko gusto..wala lang akong screenshot pa maipakita kung gaano nya kinain yung mb data ko...not approved sakin to..:)

ok naman siya , naubos na nga yung 20mb offer ko kay GS pero hetot ang lakas ng browsing ko at yt , playstore etc.. 936 modem gamit ko

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.