Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_2022-12-26-14-06-19-94.png

Sabay ka Sana sa akin Kaya lang kulang pa rin 20, 500 Kasi minimum sa gcash

Attachments

PayPal to GCash

Proof of legitimacy
Profile: PHC-Xes
Thread: For Trade - PayPal to GCash Lowest DC
1. Make sure the PayPal amount has been converted to PHP. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
2. Send it to my new email, martynaustria00@gmail.com. 👈👀DOUBLE-CHECK EMAIL! or You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
"Send for friends and family".
3. Drop your GCash information in the PayPal notes. Ex. Juan Dela Cruz 09123456789
4. Leave feedback on my thread. Thank you.

1672023670303.png

martynaustria00@gmail.com. 👈👀DOUBLE-CHECK EMAIL! or You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

PayPal to GCash

Proof of legitimacy
Profile: PHC-Xes
Thread: For Trade - PayPal to GCash Lowest DC
1. Make sure the PayPal amount has been converted to PHP. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
2. Send it to my new email, martynaustria00@gmail.com. 👈👀DOUBLE-CHECK EMAIL! or You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
3. Drop your GCash information in the PayPal notes. Ex. Juan Dela Cruz 09123456789

1672023670303.png

martynaustria00@gmail.com. 👈👀DOUBLE-CHECK EMAIL! or You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Mag ssend po ako reply po kayo salamat

Mag ssend po ako reply po kayo salamat
Sige po pasunod po ito.

1672023670303.png

Sige po pasunod po ito.

1672023670303.png

up open?

Status
Not open for further replies.