Referral TownStar July 5 Event (GalaGames)

Jlord1103

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
If you don't have Gala Account register here
👉
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
🤠

This week's event will not have fast forward activated.
We think its best to give it one more week of testing with our QA team to be sure the issues have been resolved before making it a live feature again. Thanks a bunch to everyone who helped test and reported bugs last week, it helped a lot. 💙 <:TS_NikoleTesla:910640545691492402> 💚

👉 A note to anyone with transactions that are Awaiting Fulfillment or Pending for more than 48 hours. We know some of you have stuck transactions on the Gala Games website, I have escalated the issue and will continue to do so until it is resolved. If this applies to you, please send me a DM so that I can verify you are on the list of players waiting for a transaction to go through.

👇 Here are the details for the next competition. As a reminder, the Foundry will not be added into the game this week, it was moved back a week since this week is a re-do from last week. The !TSmeta #forbidden# bot command has been updated with all relevant information.

Meta: Chandelier Earrings
Standard trade timer: 80s and 1 Gasoline
Biome: Forest North with an Oil Seep
Edges: North Desert, East Desert, South Desert, West River
There will also be a Panner, some Copper Panning Sites, and an Ore Storage on the town where the Farmer, Wheat, and Silo would normally be.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.