What's new

TOTD Share Thread Part 3 [DISCONTINUED]

Typeface of the Day
Bigola Display

Copied from the author: Unique, playful, and versatile serif family with 14 ligatures and 170 alternates to beautify the design you like. This font family is perfect for branding projects, logo design, clothing branding, packaging, magazine headings, advertising, t-shirts, postcards, and much more.

TOTD_18-01.jpg

TOTD_18-02.jpg

TOTD_18-03.jpg

TOTD_18-04.jpg

Vendor Link:
Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.

Attachments

Typeface of the Day
Lasttown

Great for classy and formal visual looks which includes but not limited to certificate designs, vintage labels, commercial lettering works, sign paintings, glass gilding, logo type projects, liquor store brandings, wine packaging, and much more. Inspire yourself with some design ideas below.

TOTD_19-01-Edited.png

TOTD_19-02.png

TOTD_19-03.png

TOTD_19-04.png

TOTD_19-05.png

TOTD_19-06.png

TOTD_19-07.png

TOTD_19-08.png

TOTD_19-09.png

Vendor Link:

Attachments

Typeface of the Day
Emhericans Vintage

Created by the same designer of Lasttown, Emhericans Vintage comes with three font pairing combinations, ornaments, ligatures, and +60 stylistic alternates. Makes a great addition to your arsenal.

TOTD_20-01.jpg

TOTD_20-02.jpg

TOTD_20-03.jpg

TOTD_20-04.jpg

TOTD_20-05.jpg

TOTD_20-06.jpg

TOTD_20-07.jpg

Vendor Link:

Attachments

Typeface of the Day
Mudolf

Another beaut created by Novi Ananda, based in Indonesia. Similar to Lasttown and Emhericans Vintage, Mudolf is inspired by the lettering of vintage and old-fashioned prints, signs, and labels from the 1800s.

TOTD_21-01.jpeg

TOTD_21-02.jpeg

TOTD_21-03.jpeg

TOTD_21-04.jpeg

TOTD_21-05.jpeg

TOTD_21-06.jpeg

TOTD_21-07.jpeg

TOTD_21-08.jpeg

TOTD_21-09.jpeg

Vendor Link:

Attachments

Typeface of the Day
Bullsmith

Presenting the last script collection designed by Novi Ananda. Bullsmith includes three styles: script, decorative, and serif. Use it to design the perfect signages and labels!

TOTD_22-01.png

TOTD_22-02.png

TOTD_22-03.png

TOTD_22-04.png

TOTD_22-05.png

TOTD_22-06.png

TOTD_22-07.png

TOTD_22-08.png

TOTD_22-09.png

Vendor Link:

Attachments

Typeface of the Day
Carta Nueva

Carta Nueva’s beauty shines in the rhythm and contrast of the strokes. While drawn digitally, Carta Nueva preserves the essence of the calligrapher’s choreography — adding pressure on downward strokes to establish a consistent beat, then becoming as light as air on the upward strokes to taper to a fine point.

TOTD_23-01.png

TOTD_23-02.jpg

TOTD_23-03.jpg

Vendor Link:

Attachments

Typeface of the Day
Respira

Respira is inspired by a particular style of Spanish blackletter often found in ancient manuscripts of Andalusia. When the designer of this font first came across this unique style in the breathtaking Santa Iglesia Catedral Metropolitana de la Encarnación in Granada, Spain, it was love at first sight.

TOTD_24-01.png

TOTD_24-02.png

TOTD_24-03.png

Vendor Link:

Attachments

Typeface of the Day
Bellissima

Since the first time we saw this script font, we fell in love. Is it because of the composition with very subtle shadows or just because it’s a beautifully done script? The thing is Bellissima is indeed a gorgeous typeface and we had to feature it here on PHCorner.

TOTD_25-01.gif

TOTD_25-02.jpeg

TOTD_25-03.jpeg

TOTD_25-04.jpeg

TOTD_25-05.jpeg

Vendor Link:

Attachments

Typeface of the Day
Model

This typeface comes with Model Pro and Model Small Pro fonts. The pro in the name means they have the most complete styles and features in a font file. Both have all the ligatures and decorative glyphs seen in pictures below, which are OpenType-programmed. If you are planning to print this script in small sizes, it’s highly recommended to use the Model Small Pro — its thins are thicker, so they will be printed better.

TOTD_26-01.png

TOTD_26-02.jpeg

TOTD_26-03.jpeg

Vendor Link:

Attachments

Typeface of the Day
Frauen

Designed in 2015 by Lucas Sharp, the Frauen typeface is based on the German calligraphy. The family is available in upright roman and script font styles. The uppercase and lowercase of each style can be used interchangeably with one another.

TOTD_27-01.png

Vendor Link:

Attachments

Typeface of the Day
Preta

Preta is a Portuguese word meaning a very pure kind of black. With Preta, the designer wanted to achieve that same idea of darkness. The result is a very fat font family, which looks delicious. Comes with capitals to complete the look of your designs.

TOTD_28-01.jpeg

TOTD_28-02.png

TOTD_28-03.jpeg

TOTD_28-04.jpeg

TOTD_28-05.jpeg

Vendor Link:

Attachments

Typeface of the Day
Pantera

From the author: The Pantera Pro font is the most complete style, and although its default look is mono-rhythmic it gets really playful and crazy like the examples of the posters by just activating the decorative ligatures button in the OpenType panel of Adobe Illustrator. However, I recommend using also the glyphs panel because there you'll find much more variants per letter.

TOTD_29-01.jpeg

TOTD_29-02.jpeg

TOTD_29-03.jpeg

TOTD_29-04.jpeg

TOTD_29-05.jpeg

Vendor Link:

Attachments

Typeface of the Day
Skill

With Skill I wanted to create something wild. Something that splashed the letters with life. To do this, I knew I'd have to break the barrier between analog and digital, so I took my best brush and started to play.

Throughout the years as a type-designer I've met and become fan of many calligraphers. My belief that only a good calligrapher can make good typography (1) has become even stronger. I'm now absolutely sure that only practice improves the skill, especially in this field. So, with this in mind, I started a font which was a challenge for me because sometimes the gap between paper and screen can be gigantic.

Skill is another of my attemps (2) to capture the spirit of the pointed brush, its expressiveness, the passions and fears of the artist. This font is about freedom. Freedom everywhere. Movement, velocity, passion. To achieve this, many alternates and ligatures per glyph were designed. Use it on magazines, posters, book covers, music albums, t-shirts, skates, tattoos.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., Designer of “Skill”​

TOTD_30-01.png

TOTD_30-02.jpeg

Vendor Link:

Attachments

Announcement: We have decided not to post in the TOTD share threads anymore upon knowing users’ lack of interest in the threads. The comments and reactions were our way of telling whether the threads were of value to you. Hence, they have now been discontinued until a significant number of people would like to appeal against the decision. Thanks for your support!

TOTD-Month-3-Release.jpg

Month 3 Release
Radnika • Ariata • Neuwelt
VAG Rounded Next • IvyPresto
PMN Caecilia (with Sans)
DIN (FontFont Version)
Wild Bloom • So Prolix
Buddies • Business Penmanship
Quotes • Salamat • Abelina
Walbaum • Futura Now
Desire • Bigola • Lasttown
Emhericans Vintage
Mudolf • Bullsmith
Carta Nueva • Respira
Bellissima • Model
Frauen • Preta
Pantera • Skill

TOTDMonth3_animate.gif

DL all the typefaces previously showcased in this thread—at your convenience.

NB: The files are purchased straight from the official source. Please do not attempt to distribute them outside of PHCorner and use commercially. Only for personal purposes. Thanks.

Attachments