Closed Totalk Is Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
join lang kayo sa gc para mabilis palitan ng link

Totalk Help
https://t.me😇/😇totalkhelp

remove the emoji

palitan lang ng link na dito okay na din to ma reset naman siya 24 hours tapos balik agad sa palitan ng link naman
Hi, buddy, I’m getting US$3 from ToTalk, please help me to COPY this message and OPEN ToTalk, then I can get the money. By the way, ToTalk is sending easy money to every user now, don’t miss it.

ToTalk - Secure and Free Calls & Top-up, it is amazing and useful.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Â¥5e3bdcf2e133872e050da7e1Â¥

Last edited:
Hi, buddy, I’m getting US$3 from ToTalk, please help me to COPY this message and OPEN ToTalk, then I can get the money. By the way, ToTalk is sending easy money to every user now, don’t miss it.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Â¥5e3fb645e133872e050db974Â¥
Help po haha

Get Extra Scratch Score. Win Score Prize. How to do it?

Dear ToTalk users,
In Collect Energy, there is one to help you get EXTRA scratch score to compete the Score Prize in scratching card. TWO ENERGY from your friends will bring you ONE extra scratch score. When you get the Highest Score, you will win the big prize of current period. Just check out this video and have a try.

https://phc.onl/#forbidden#/vGOaAOHQeoY

ToTalk Team
Whatsapp: +6596412881
Wechat: totalksh001
Email: support@totalk.app

Last edited:
eto po ba

Get Extra Scratch Score. Win Score Prize. How to do it?

Dear ToTalk users,
In Collect Energy, there is one to help you get EXTRA scratch score to compete the Score Prize in scratching card. TWO ENERGY from your friends will bring you ONE extra scratch score. When you get the Highest Score, you will win the big prize of current period. Just check out this video and have a try.

https://phc.onl/#forbidden#/vGOaAOHQeoY

ToTalk Team
Whatsapp: +6596412881
Wechat: totalksh001
Email: support@totalk.app
[/QUOTE]
eto po ba un

Last edited:

Â¥5e4909cce133872e050dd8f1Â¥

hahahah😂

¥5e3baaea13f09a72007a364c¥

yan ba?😂
ay tayna boss bart akala ku na painglish kana copypaste pala hahh

Status
Not open for further replies.