What's new

Help Torrent Question

Yohan12r

Forum Veteran
Elite
Hello sino maalam dito sa pag totorrent may mga itatanong lang hehe

Required ba mag vpn pag nag dodownload? mas mabilis kasi sya mag download if wala ehh

Yung sa ratio required din ba na dapat 1.0 muna sya bago mo idelete yung file?

sa pag seed ba required parin ba naka open yung vpn or kahit hindi na?

Last edited:
VPN is not required. It's your choice if you want to use one or not.

Ratio is not compulsory. But some torrent sites may require you to maintain a certain ratio to continue downloading torrents from them. It is common etiquette and encouraged to seed as much as what you have downloaded.

I personally don't use any type of VPN when I download torrents and I've been using torrent clients for many years now yet I still don't find a need or reason to use it along with any VPN.

Hope this helps. Happy torrenting! ✌️

VPN is not required. It's your choice if you want to use one or not.

Ratio is not compulsory. But some torrent sites may require you to maintain a certain ratio to continue downloading torrents from them. It is common etiquette and encouraged to seed as much as what you have downloaded.

I personally don't use any type of VPN when I download torrents and I've been using torrent clients for many years now yet I still don't find a need or reason to use it along with any VPN.

Hope this helps. Happy torrenting!

ty po

DL speed largely depends on your internet speed and the torrent's availability (i.e. the more seeders it has, the better).

I don't believe and rely on "tweaks" or tricks that advertise higher torrent dl speeds.

Man with No Name question again

I use qbit on my laptop and I have external harddrive and the downloaded file is on the external harddrive, so my question is does the file will continue to seed if i eject my external harddrive? cuz i know qbit will make sure the file is downloaded and its in the right location like it can physically something like access it like check if it on your laptop and if its not it will download again.