What's new

Tom Rodriguez says divorce' from Carla Abellana final'

Saturn

Eternal Poster
Established
Solutions
Reaction
06162022-carla-1.jpg

MANILA — Actor Tom Rodriguez said Friday his "divorce" from his former partner of seven years, actress Carla Abellana, has been finalized.

Rodriguez spoke in detail for the first time about the separation, through a statement shown on “24 Oras.”

The former couple got married on October 23 at San Juan Nepomuceno Parish Church in Batangas.

Rodriguez, 34, and Abellana, 33, were first rumored to have a falling out in January, when they appeared to sever ties on social media.

Abellana celebrated her birthday on June 12 — notably without any public mention of Rodriguez — saying her wish is “to be happy.”

In his statement, Rodriguez pertained to Abellana’s birthday wish, as he revealed they have “divorced.”

“Now that the divorce decree if final, I truly wish Carla’s birthday wish be granted and that she finds the happiness she is searching for,” Rodriguez said.

The actor’s statement followed Abellana’s early this week, where she confirmed no longer being with Rodriguez, writing: “I was disrespected. I was betrayed. I was lied to. I was used. I was shamed. I was made to look so stupid. “

Rodriguez also emphasized he did not physically hurt Abellana during their relationship, amid speculation spurred by the actress’ remarks about having urged him to seek professional help.

Abella, in her statement, had said: “7 na taon po akong bawal magalit, magtampo, masaktan, mabigo, malungkot, madismaya dahil hindi po pwede. Makakatikim po ako kahit subukan ko pong ipaliwanag sa kanya na nasasaktan niya ako at hindi po tama ang mga ginagawa niya.

“Paulit-ulit ko pong pinapaalala sa kanya na hindi po ako kalaban at mabuti po ang kalooban at intensyon ko. 7 na taon pong naipon sa loob ko lahat 'yun. Gustuhin at kailangan ko man pong ilabas, lubos na nakakakatakot po. Ilang beses ko po siyang hinikayat na magpatingin, magpagamot, at magpagaling dahil 'yun din po ang gumana sa akin. Pero wala pa rin po.”

Rodriguez outright denied physical violence during their time together, as he addressed those rumors on Friday. “I may have fallen short as a partner, especially when I lost all my money to someone who preyed on my gullibility, but it must be stressed that at no time did I ever lay a hand on Carla,” he said.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

manloloko man yan si Tom, sinungaling pa.. halos wala na talaga matitino lalake ngayon,halos karamihan cheater, liar, at mapanakit ng pisikal at emosyunal

lugi talaga babae kahit anu mangyare nag cheat man oh hindi, maluwag na tornilyo tapos iniwan pa saklap , prang skutsaa na mukang butiki iniwan lang ang mgandang babae na si zeinab🤔

manloloko man yan si Tom, sinungaling pa.. halos wala na talaga matitino lalake ngayon,halos karamihan cheater, liar, at mapanakit ng pisikal at emosyunal
kase yung ibang babae choosy kase, sa word na " choosy " dyan talaga magkakatalo. Yung mga matitinong lalaki tinataboy keso ganto keso ganyan, kase daw praktikalan na ganun pero di nila alam ang totoo kung ano talaga ang nasa loob ng matitinong lalaki.