What's new

Closed To all grammarians and person who wants to learn english grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread has gone astray from its main purpose. *sigh* no one has taken you seriously sorry for that :)
Atleast its good to know that other people are interested in improving his her grammar through a forum likr this :)
I like English too!

Hi! Yes. Quite disappointed. Ang perception pala nang pag-aaral ng English is just basically translating sentences word for word.

aba naturalmente hindi naman pagkasilang sayo eh alam mo na agad mga english na salita at kahulugan nito,para laktawan mo word for word pano ka makakabuo ng mga salita at sentences,pano ka matuturuan ni
mr. grammarian ng maayos kung ayaw mo ng ganun estilo huh ms.g11

aba naturalmente hindi naman pagkasilang sayo eh alam mo na agad mga english na salita at kahulugan nito,para laktawan mo word for word pano ka makakabuo ng mga salita at sentences,pano ka matuturuan ni
Mali po 'yang reasoning niyong yan. Nag-aaral po tayo ng English grammar simula elementary pa lamang hanggang high-school kaya marapat lamang na alam na ng lahat ang basic English. Kung ang ida-dahilan mo sa'kin ay hindi naman sukatan ng talino ang pagiging bihasa sa wikang Ingles umisip ka na ng panibagong dahilan.

At saka kung ang pagta-translate lamang sila umaasa, magagamit lamang nila yun sa mga normal at kaswal na usapan. Anong masasabi nila kung ang usapang iyon ay naging isang diskurso at hindi isang simpleng kumustahan lamang?

how was your conversation with mr.grammarian tagalog ba or english

dami magdidisagree sayo dito ms.g11

". Kung ang ida-dahilan mo sa'kin ay hindi naman sukatan ng talino ang pagiging bihasa sa wikang Ingles umisip ka na ng panibagong dahilan."

Last edited:
ask mo rin sa mga members kung naperfect nila from elementary to highschool the so called basic english mo

haha
"marapat lamang na alam basic english"

Last edited:
how was your conversation with mr.grammarian tagalog ba or english

dami magdidisagree sayo dito ms.g11

". Kung ang ida-dahilan mo sa'kin ay hindi naman sukatan ng talino ang pagiging bihasa sa wikang Ingles umisip ka na ng panibagong dahilan."
Yes. I know a lot of people would disagree to me that's because they don't know the basics. They're basically hardwired to react negatively about things that are out of their cognitive ability to comprehend.

ask mo rin sa mga members kung naperfect nila from elementary to highschool the so called basic english mo

haha
"marapat lamang na alam basic english"

Basics in grammar are taught at least from 4th to 4th year high-school. If they listened to their teachers while they were studying I'm sure everyone will be good at grammar and that didn't need questioning. The importance of grammar for you is simply just there to exist.

Tanong ko lang po kung paano yung order ng mga adjectives.
Paano ba sila ilalagay kung marami sila na nandoon sa sentence?
Need a quick re-cap.

Sorry, nakalimutan ko kung paano, tanda ko na. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hindi lahat sa america grammar genius ,or bristish,or any english speaking country ay grammar geek.nobody is perfect .keep in mind ms.g11.,

"'magagamit lamang nila yun sa mga normal at kaswal na usapan. Anong masasabi nila kung ang...

kaya pala nagkaasawa ng banyaga at nagkapamilya pa yung ibang pilipino/pilipina na alam is basic english na tinutukoy mo na hindi nila ginagamit ang complex rules sa normal life nila.

unwatch
Tbh, as I read your reply you become more and more stupid in my eyes. You didn't quote the full text Jhemerlyn, what I meant was a discourse, a discussion, an argument. When you're having an argument you need to have critical thinking how would you utilize things you clearly lack off? Of course you have to study more.
And your examples are out of this boundaries. Some women marry foreigners to get out of this capitalist-ruled country, you dumb!
"""Nobody is perfect."""
"""Hindi lahat sa America grammar genius."""" Come back to me when you can think rationally. Otherwise you'll get no replies from me.

Tbh, as I read your reply you become more and more stupid in my eyes. You didn't quote the full text Jhemerlyn, what I meant was a discourse, a discussion, an argument. When you're having an argument you need to have critical thinking how would you utilize things you clearly lack off? Of course you have to study more.
And your examples are out of this boundaries. Some women marry foreigners to get out of this capitalist-ruled country, you dumb!
"""Nobody is perfect."""
"""Hindi lahat sa America grammar genius."""" Come back to me when you can think rationally. Otherwise you'll get no replies from me.

come back to me?

walang tayu walang tayu lmao

nyahahahhahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back