What's new

This election is a joke

Releasing the majority of the results in the middle of the night and not being able to explain the problems with the server? The 90% results being almost exactly the same as the 0.4% results? No progression of votes at all?

This election is a joke.

D6fLC-fU8AINLUo.png

They dumped all of the votes basically at the same time, preventing any sort of deeper granular analysis and obfuscating vote progression over time.

Basically, no one district is exactly the same. We should have seen some movement over time, based on unique district profiles. Dumping all at once obscures any attempts to assess questionable trending or voting blocs in real time.

I find it amusing that the percentage of votes almost precisely aligns from 0.4% reported and 97% reported. That's...amazing. Those handfuls of precincts almost perfectly aligned with national voting trends! Amazing!
Villar (Pos: 1/1): 7.12% (.38%)...6.99% (97%) Poe (2/2): 6.33%...6.11% B. Go (3/3): 5.61%...5.67% Cayetano (4/4): 5.46%...5.46% Bato (5/5): 5.1%...5.21% Angara (6/6): 5.01%...5.03% Marcos (7/8): 5.00%...4.39% Lapid (8/7): 5.00%...4.70%

I dunno, but too much went wrong last night for valid questions not to exist.

Credit to
Old Man River‏ @iwriteasiwrite 2

And what about this?

How can it be a fair election with Dennys Uy sharing now ownership of Smartmatic?? :mad:
For those who don't know Dennys Uy is a new billionaire (became billionaire since duterte was elected), a close friend of duterte... he got so many governmental contracts included the Mistel franchise as 3rd telco...

Dagdag pa ako:
1333 defective VCMs 1,655 defective SD cards Numerous marker problems Misread/erroneous vote results 8 hours Transparency server delay

Namfrel not accredited as poll watcher; LP not given dominant minority party status; no testing of VCMs, SD cards, servers by Comelec...need I say more? Everything stacked in admin party's favor

Attachments

Last edited:
talo kasi lahat ng otso diretso ni ts, pero kung pumasok mga yun di yan magpopost ng ganito.🥴
Continue trolling hanggat binabayaran ka.🤑
Educate yourself and search for the meaning of "troll" and "trolling"!
Giving an opinion or a piece of information has nothing to do with trolling!
Now, if I say that's you are an a$$... that's trolling :ROFLMAO:

Educate yourself and search for the meaning of "troll" and "trolling"!
Giving an opinion or a piece of information has nothing to do with trolling!
Now, if I say that's you are an a$$... that's trolling :ROFLMAO:
awinahe maawa knaman sa sarili mo, pahinga kana tol. Wala nayang magagawa, tapos na ang election, tanggapin mo nalang kahit masakit na talo na ang Otso at na Zero pa. Sa susunod baka manalo na sila mga after 50 years siguro. Realtalk yan. Alam kung alam mo din yan .

Contractual siguro ang pinirmahan ni awinahe tapos na ang election patuloy parin sa paninira. Sana mga Kandidatong senador ang patamaan mo wag si du30 . bakit tumatakbo ba si duterte na senador?

agree ako sa nagpost, me personally binantayan ko yung results and it really saddened me the fact that from .04% at 6:15pm to 90% at 1:19am. thats too much delay plus the top 12 candidates from 0.4% at 6:15 didnt almost change at all perhaps only 1 to 2 candidates has changed their position respectively. and yeah, im literally against with these candidates knowing theyre incompetent, they only know how to implement law but they dont know how to create one. me as part of kabataan, i rooted for chel diokno, hilbay, colmenares which i think are competent for this senate since they are all lawyers and has good backgrounds, the problem is theyre in the liberal party list which i think became a problem for others since some voters had failed to comply with their responsibility to identify all candidates and select the most deserving one. specifically dds, they wont give time to look at lp candidates eventhough they are the most deserving one, they missed the point that candidates would be the one to sit in the position but not the partylist. i speak here for kabataan and others na NANINDIGAN PARA SA INANG BAYAN. MAY THE 2022 BE GOOD AT US AND MAY THE WOKE KABATAAN EXPAND AT ITS NUMBER BY THAT TIME. Laban para sa BAYAN! This is all for our future and an elected senators who are merely capable of doing the job would make a long term effect for us, for our future generation. I dont mean to offend someone but if the shoe fits, wear it.
Good analysis of the #otsodiretso running under LP... I'm not a LP (never been) and I did not like it also but, in fairness, most of them don't have money and they needed a party to back them. The problem many people just saw the LP party and not the people :confused:

Regarding the cheating, I will add pa: the False Asia survey showed exactly the same results than the comelec (with less than 1% discrepancy) which is statistically absolutely impossible... Nowhere in the world, you will find a company making surveys which such results because it's impossible... only in the Philippines talaga!
And also the numbers of votes: statistically also impossible that the 3 first got around 23/25 million votes and breaking all the past records.. 1 puede but 3, no!

I'm very pessimistic for 2022... with all his lapdogs in the Senate, duterte won't have a problem passing his federalism (even if a big majority of Filipinos is against it), this will mean that we may not have elections in 2022 as they will pass laws to stay in power forever...

Good analysis of the #otsodiretso running under LP... I'm not a LP (never been) and I did not like it also but, in fairness, most of them don't have money and they needed a party to back them. The problem many people just saw the LP party and not the people :confused:

Regarding the cheating, I will add pa: the False Asia survey showed exactly the same results than the comelec (with less than 1% discrepancy) which is statistically absolutely impossible... Nowhere in the world, you will find a company making surveys which such results because it's impossible... only in the Philippines talaga!
And also the numbers of votes: statistically also impossible that the 3 first got around 23/25 million votes and breaking all the past records.. 1 puede but 3, no!

I'm very pessimistic for 2022... with all his lapdogs in the Senate, duterte won't have a problem passing his federalism (even if a big majority of Filipinos is against it), this will mean that we may not have elections in 2022 as they will pass laws to stay in power forever...
yep this is what others cant foresee, i knew in the first place that they could extend their term once a law is passed and thats possible since almost all top 12 senators are allies of duterte. they could just easily approve a law if they want to and i think thats scary in the senate.

the senate should be perfectly balance as what thanos said before, without any criticism or anyone against the admin, there will be no assurance of good results.

How can it be a fair election with Dennys Uy sharing now ownership of Smartmatic?
So just because Dennis owns a part of Smartmatic, he can already manipulate the elections? Don't be too irrational please. Wake up! Truth hurts but you can do nothing about it. Just deal with it! You lost! The people have spoken.

the senate should be perfectly balance as what thanos said before, without any criticism or anyone against the admin, there will be no assurance of good results.
Right, I said it all along: the senate has a role of "check and balance"... but so many people don't understand this simple thing :(

So just because Dennis owns a part of Smartmatic, he can already manipulate the elections? Don't be too irrational please. Wake up! Truth hurts but you can do nothing about it. Just deal with it! You lost! The people have spoken.
If it was the only issue, I might agree with you, but sadly there are too many issues pointing in the same direction: these elections were rigged!

May pag-asa pa nmn dba na di mka pag nakaw uli si Revilla kung lahat ng kilos nya sa senado ay laging nka bantay, esp sa pag release ng budget hayyss bat nyo kasi binoto

If it was the only issue, I might agree with you, but sadly there are too many issues pointing in the same direction: these elections were rigged!
You and your fellow anti-admin supporters are the only ones pointing these issues to whatever direction you are looking at. All you are saying are just accusations. Prove them first then let me know as soon as possible. I might even help you in your plans against the current administration. But if all you can give me are hearsays without solid proof, sorry but I will always look at you as a fool.

Last edited: