Not open for further replies.

JhoLou

Forum Veteran
Reaction
The RESURRECTION of VPNIUM
This is for SMARTBRO ONLY

1. Connect first si dashboard

2. Immediately connect agad si VPINIUM

3. After getting this "WARNING....." just disconnect your dashboard. And then reconnect it immediately your dashboard

4. If your dashboard gets connected. Count 2 seconds and then connect vpn again.

5. Another "WARNING..."... wait until 5-10 seconds and see to it if your dashboard upload and data receive is increasing.

6. And if it was connected on VPNium..VIOLA!!! Congrats...! try to browse na if Ever no browse. Just change VPNium Server and do again steps 1-5

7. If ever you get hang in STEP No.6 "WARNING...", Just Repeat Steps 1-5

Are you confused?? didn't gets?? Just download video tutorial -> Want some Spotflux?? Download it in my attachment

THE RESURRECTION of SPOTFLUX
Once again : This is for SMARTBRO ONLY

1. Connect first your dashboard

2. Then Immediately connect SpotFlux

3. After lumabas ang "Initial Packet" disconnect your dashboard and then reconnect again your dashboard.

4. If your dashboard gets connected. Count 2 seconds and then reconnect your VPNium

5. Another Pop-up "Initial Packet.." Wait until 5-10 seconds and see to it if your upload and download status of your dashboard is increasing.

6. And if it connect using VPNium..VIOLA!!! Congrats.. try to browse! IF Ever no browse.. Just change your SpotFlux Server and do steps 1-5

7. If ever you get hang "Initail Packet", in step no.6 Just repeat step 1-5

Are you confused?? didn't gets?? Just download video tutorial -> View: http://phc.onl/#forbidden#/xl6oY5bPkJA

Want some Spotflux?? Download it in my attachment

Code:
NOTE : If you encountered an error regarding TAP find the FIXTAP folder inside Spotflux folder and execute the fixtap.exe

SPECIAL THANKS TO:
EMMANCUS - For his Hints on how to connect to vpnium
TELCO - For his vpnium servers
BAWALNA - For his VPNIUM thread
hi2u - For his SPOTFLUX thread

Code:
Screenshot 64bit VPNium
SS of someone.png

Code:
My Speed on SplotFlux! 32bit in my Cousin Laptop
idm.png

RAR PASSWORD -> PW:t0y3ng
PASSWORD OF ATTACHMENT -> phcorner.net
Code:
My Speed in StoutVPN 1.1c
upload_2013-10-17_1-25-57.png

Note : This tutorial is for educational purposes only.

GOOD NEWS
Code:
Working po ito sa Visayas at Mindanao, paki try na lang po sa area natin jan. Salamat po.
Go to this thread if not working yung nasa attachments ko. --> Smart TNT Sun - 11-6-13 SHADE AND FINCH STILL WORKING VISMIN... SMARTBRO ONLY

Attachments

Last edited:
uu.. di ko pa kinunect yung vpnium.. may load pa kasi tong smartbro na bili ko XD ask ko lang if di ba blocked tong ip na nakuha ko :D
hnd ko makita ip mo bro :dead: haha uhmm.. pa see muna ako hehe.. pag 5 na load mo pwede mong i sabak agad sa vpn hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back