What's new

Closed The philippines economic state 2 years after duterte

Status
Not open for further replies.
•Peso down 6% this year, Asia's worst
•PSEi lowest in 19 months, Asia's worst
•Inflation @ 5 year high
•Foreign investment pledges down, lowest since 2010
•Current Account deficit largest in 18 years .

All in 2 years, 4 more to go...

well let us see then what will happen

wala pa naman sa 56+ ang dollar so in the following months expect it na tataas pa yan

around 2004 yun umabot lagpas 56 ang palitan

as long as yung susunod kay duterte eh katulad din nya maganda ang tatakbuhin ng bansa

eto ang sukatan ng business confidence

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

tumataas ngayon time ni duterte

hindi mabobola ng mga bias media ang mga marunung umintindi ng ekonomiya, kaya mataas ang approval ratings ni duterte sa class A B C at mga OFW na marurunung talaga
You cannot read a chart on 1 country alone... it does not make any sense! We live in a global economy so you need to compare these charts with other countries... (btw, the business confidence since duterte is president is totally down even compared to others).
Approval ratings of duterte are also down (- 11 pts) according to the latest survey... and I guess they will go more down after his rant against the church and how he is cuddling China!

^ i don't agree with that

the value of that chart is to compare previous years, if you do not know how to make sense out of it then better not see it

those charts are for right minded

regarding ratings of duterte, i think your outdated already, updated news ba binabasa mo?

anyway, i don't believe much in this surveys, mas naniniwala ako sa actual na naoobserbahan ko sa paligid

uhhh kindly look at these 2.PNG
yôutubê.PNG
1.PNGpinned.PNG

Attachments

We should all look at the bright side. Let's not hate every administration that came to lead us. We already know how dirty politics is, not only here in the Philippines but also at the other countries, it could be worse. What we may have to do is help ourselves and not to be so dependent with our leaders. I myself finished school through free education that provided by the government since primary to tertiary, eventhough it was taxes ρáíd by Filipino Citizens, I'm thankful for the leaders who had the right mind to take it to a project. I voted for PD, It was Miriam for me but i know that she may not make it to last her terms, that's why I came up with hope to PD.
Why I hate Duterte?
1. Insensitive. He does joke on everything, doesn't even think those who would be hurt.
2. Appointments. He does appoint some cabinet members out of "utang na loob". There's an incompetent appointee and Competent but had a conflict of interest to the responsibility.
3. The Duel with Trillanes. Yes, I hate Trillanes but what PD did was below the belt and may even be unconstitutional.

Eventhiugh I have these reasons, I still give credits for the current administration.
Why? They have the courage to face consequences for the benefit of their constituents.
The inflation rate and high value of dollar results from different causes.
1. The US economy rises which why some of the other currencies such as Php became weak. Even Euro had a sudden lows.
2. The oil price in the world market increased. Which resulted to higher oil prices in the Philippines plus the excise tax on oil which was the cause of high prices of some major comodities that resulted to a hight inflation rate.

The tax reform which also contain the excise tax on oil is a result of the study on how to easily pay off debt that we need to start our beneficial projects such us Build Build Build program that would result to many infrastructure which will result to more commercial sites which will result to more jobs.

I can say that i'm just a normal person. We own no properties but we are satisfied on what we have. We Filipinos always blame the administration because we can't provide everything that our family want. For me, as long as we could provide our needs is enough.
Some Filipinos(including me) would say that "we are poor", I also say that frequently but, the roads were always having heavy traffic due to a large number of vehicles, Yes, there are so many Filipinos own a vehicle, yet they are poor they say(I dont own a vehicle). We always had our handsets/devices with us internet equipped, Yet we are poor, we say(Of course I own a device) . We go to the mall at least twice a month to have some fun such as watching môviês at the cinemas(We could afford), Yet we are sill poor, we say.

All of us will soon perish anyway, so if we wouldn't like to help the administration build a better(still hoping not to be worse) future for the next generation, at least help ourselves strive more for a better life. Have a good day Everyone!

Read attached pics for additional information.

Attachments

Mula sa pagiging 3rd world country, magiging 4th world country na tau pagkatapos ng termino ni Duterte. Kelan kaya magigising sa katotohanan ang mga Pilipino? Mali ang pinili nyong pangulo. Kahit sino kina Roxas, Poe o Binay mas maganda sana kinalabasan ng Pilipinas ngaun. Hindi dapat naging pangulo si Duterte.

Mula sa pagiging 3rd world country, magiging 4th world country na tau pagkatapos ng termino ni Duterte. Kelan kaya magigising sa katotohanan ang mga Pilipino? Mali ang pinili nyong pangulo. Kahit sino kina Roxas, Poe o Binay mas maganda sana kinalabasan ng Pilipinas ngaun. Hindi dapat naging pangulo si Duterte.

We just hope that whoever the next president is. Suportahan naman sana ng mamamayan, oo tama na may mga opposition to keep it balance. But, those opposition were clearly controlled by the oligarchs. Don't you get it? Whoever sits on the chair, walang nagagawang maganda sa mata ng mga pilipino, read my reply above carefully. Dont base your ideas on social media alone/news stream media. Dont trust media, trust yourself, even before duterte elected as the president, you've seen the media being unbiased. Duterte supporters ρáíd them for ads yet they made an anti-campaign? Yet you trust them that all reports nowadays were facts? If you read articles from social media based on who they support, what do you think are the contents of these articles? If you liked some page based on who you are supporting, it's not enough, you should also see the other, so that you'll be able to think on balance. Read History, read independent articles, and please understand it if you found one. Dont tell me to provide it to you, search it by yourself, in that way you'll learn more deeply and you'll learn even more than me. Thank you

I'm truly sorry if I offended you... although I don't know what I said that you seem to be offended... I was just pointing out that the build build build did not start yet, so we cannot count it in the bright sides...
regarding the profession, I was just replying to Wantuwantri.
I know that you are not a DDS (you are polite) as I am not a "dilawan" (whatever this neans), I just want people to understand the bad shape of the Philippines econony which should concern everybody...
YELLOWTARDS.. BAYARAN.. MAG IIYAK KA DYAN WLA.KAMING PAKI SAU.. GO.PRDD

Kung sa ibang nagresign na dapat si Duterte sa kahihiyan at incompetence nya. Nagreresign sa ibang bansa ang mga lider na pumapalpak at di masolusyonan ang mga problema ng mga bansa nila. Si Duterte naman incompetent na nga, kapit tuko pa sa pwesto. Nung kampanyahan sabi nya sosolusyonan daw nya ang problema ng droga sa loob ng anim na buwan lang. Pagkatapos ng anim na buwan, naging isang taon. Pagkatapos ng isang taon, naging dalawang taon. Magdadalawang taon na ngaun, humirit ng hanggang 2022 pa. Nagsanga sanga na ung mga problema. Nadagdagan pa ng mas marami pang mga problema. Dapat kay Duterte nagreresign na. Lalo lang mababaon sa krisis ang Pilipinas pag nagtagal pa xa sa pwesto.

Kung sa ibang nagresign na dapat si Duterte sa kahihiyan at incompetence nya. Nagreresign sa ibang bansa ang mga lider na pumapalpak at di masolusyonan ang mga problema ng mga bansa nila. Si Duterte naman incompetent na nga, kapit tuko pa sa pwesto. Nung kampanyahan sabi nya sosolusyonan daw nya ang problema ng droga sa loob ng anim na buwan lang. Pagkatapos ng anim na buwan, naging isang taon. Pagkatapos ng isang taon, naging dalawang taon. Magdadalawang taon na ngaun, humirit ng hanggang 2022 pa. Nagsanga sanga na ung mga problema. Nadagdagan pa ng mas marami pang mga problema. Dapat kay Duterte nagreresign na. Lalo lang mababaon sa krisis ang Pilipinas pag nagtagal pa xa sa pwesto.
so alam mo na pala gaano na kalala ang droga sa atin

kung hindi naging presidente si duterte pati aso mo adik na rin

tiis ka nalang dyan hanggang 2022 puro ka dada e tulad ka talaga nang bayani mo si trililling

so alam mo na pala gaano na kalala ang droga sa atin

kung hindi naging presidente si duterte pati aso mo adik na rin

tiis ka nalang dyan hanggang 2022 puro ka dada e tulad ka talaga nang bayani mo si trililling
Hindi problema ang droga. Sa Europe nga legal ang mga drugs pero ang uunlad nila. Walang patutungahang mabuti ang drug war. Dami ng mga bansang naglungsad ng drug war, milyon milyon na ang namatay hindi rin nila nasugpo. Poverty ang problema hindi drugs. Dapat ang drugs ginagawang legal.

Hindi problema ang droga. Sa Europe nga legal ang mga drugs pero ang uunlad nila. Walang patutungahang mabuti ang drug war. Dami ng mga bansang naglungsad ng drug war, milyon milyon na ang namatay hindi rin nila nasugpo. Poverty ang problema hindi drugs. Dapat ang drugs ginagawang legal.

anlupit ng solution mo gawing legal ang drugs, kahit wala pa si duterte mga nagpapatayan narin pano yung parehong tulak nagbabarilan pag hindi nairemit yung pinagbentahan papatayin, pati kabataan nalulong, alam mo ba epekto sa utak ng droga? Gusto mo ata pati alaga mong aso nagddrugs eh,

ednis pa boy hahahaha

Naaala ko dati sabi ng mga Duterte supporters nang campaign period, si Duterte na lang daw ang last chance ng Pilipinas para makaahon. Pag hindi xa nahalal lalong mababaon ang bansa.
Mas lalong lala kong hindi si du30 ang nanalo.. Pati sa druga baon ang pinas.. Hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back