What's new

Closed The importance of more expressive eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIBUGOL

Forum Veteran
Reaction
#1: To Connect with People On an Intimate Level

The more your eyes are expressive and transmit emotion, the more people will be able to connect and relate to you on a human level. They say, after all, that the eyes are the windows of the soul.

I wouldn’t know about that, but it can’t be denied that people with big watery round eyes just convey the feeling that they’re putting their very soul out there more. There is an openness in these people that is very difficult not to warm up to.

That kind of openness, however, doesn’t happen a lot, at least not with strangers. The default position of most people is pretty much if-I-don’t-know-you-I’m-not-opening-up-to-you, which, ironically enough, makes it harder for the other person to open up themselves.

Makes sense really, as neither one of them wants to get hurt and look like the fool.

Nevertheless, with time, with conversation, both parties will start letting their guard down and begin interchanging on a less superficial level. And, almost as often as not, a real and meaningful connection will start to emerge between two people who have mutually taken the risk to let for once their hearts speak for their mouths, instead of the other way around.

There’s nothing inherently wrong with having bland and dull eyes. But the fact of the matter is that it’ll be that much harder to establish meaningful relationships with people. It’s really that important that you be able to express the full range of your emotions through your eyes, even if for now you might think otherwise.

#2: Have an Attractive Face

When you ask people what makes a beautiful face, they invariably answer the eyes because that’s one of the first things you notice in an attractive face–in any face for that matter. Interacting with someone involves the mouth, of course, but on a more intimate level, it also includes the eyes.

How much can you really know about someone just by looking at their eyes? You’d be surprised at how much. For a keen observer, the possibilities are endless.

We all know that person who probably isn’t a beauty queen, in any aesthetic sense of the word at least, but who has those most amazing and soulful eyes you’ll ever see anywhere, and in your eyes (pun intended) and in everyone else’s she truly is the most beautiful girl of the night.

#3: Have A More Charismatic Face

What does it mean to be charismatic? In my view, it means someone who can connect with people and influence them in some profound and long-lasting way. I am yet to meet a charismatic individual who didn’t have great eyes, not the color or the shape but the light that came out of them. Some people just have more of the shining light than others and certainly use it to their advantage in some cases–movie stars, leaders, singers, etc.

#4: Not Have to Use So Much Makeup

Okay, this one is more for the girls than for the men, obviously. I suspect anyway that most of you who will be reading this article will be more of the feminine gender, as opposed to the masculine. I’m not sure so many men, although it’s as important for them as it is for the ladies, will actually search in google “how to get attractive eyes.”

I might be wrong on that one, who knows. The world has changed so much and so fast in recent years that you never know, hard to predict, but I doubt it very much.

Whatever the case may be, the ones who will be typing “how to get attractive eyes” in google and end up here will find that there are much simpler ways to achieve the same results (or better) by just doing the following exercises, as there is no reason whatsoever to paint your face with crayons or with any other tool in order to look beautiful. Your face is absolutely amazing the way it is, and instead of trying to hide, camouflage, enhance artificially some traits while downplaying some other ones, you should be looking to add a more soulful quality to your eyes and ultimately your entire face, as we’ve established earlier that the eyes are so essential to an

Status
Not open for further replies.