What's new

Tutorial The best source for many Western comics (Marvel, Disney, etc.)

dothackjhe

Forum Expert
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. started as an alternative place to get downloaded comic files, particularly US-based comics published by DC and Marvel. The comics that are shared in You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. are totally free. No hidden ρrémíùm file hosting plan you need to buy, or any other hidden cost to get the comics you want.

Yep, you heard it right.

So, why bother doing this stuff? Aren’t there many other websites providing the same things?

It came from my personal experience when I try to get some stuff to read. But on every website that I visit, they made me pay for the files that they said it is free. Sure, there are the awesome “torrents” and it really helps me A LOT. But even torrent, sometimes can not be the most dependable thing on earth. So, I start to collect all of the comics I can get and made some kind of “online repositories”. I do this both for myself and the others (comic lovers/junkies?) But, I also know that the site is far from perfect. There are a lot of things that need to be added and improved. Because to be honest.. I am not, by any means, a webmaster guru. And also English is not my main language so please forgive me for any grammar or spelling issues.

Get your comics in the link below:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Using PC to read your comics? Then, use this APP.​

Last edited: