What's new

Closed The amazing spider-man 2 (highly compressed 450mb)

Status
Not open for further replies.

_BLU_

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
The Amazing Spiderman 2 Highly Compressed APK DATA (450MB)

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
The Amazing Spiderman 2 Highly Compressed Apk Data in just 450MB & MOD Apk For Your Android Phone! I’ve already posted You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. This is a Highly Compressed Game & personally tested by me. This Spiderman game is highly Recommended by me as it has awesome graphics & controls.

Compression Info:
  • Original Size: 1.2GB
  • Compressed Size: 450MB
Amazing Spiderman 2 Screenshots:
Screenshot_2018-01-24-08-48-25.png
Screenshot_2018-01-24-08-49-29.png
Screenshot_2018-01-24-08-52-34.png

thelookkdjus.jpg

The Amazing Spiderman 2 Download Link:
Spiderman 2 Apk Data – You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

“Both MOD Apk and Data of The Amazing Spiderman 2 for Android is given in one file”

How to install The Amazing Spiderman 2 Highly Compressed:
  1. Download Amazing Spiderman 2 APK Data From the given link above (Google Drive Link)
  2. Extract “The Amazing Spiderman 2 Apk Data.7z” using zArchiver.
  3. Copy the “com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftASHM” folder to Android>obb in your android device.
  4. Install Apk and done!
Enjoy! The Amazing Spiderman 2 Highly Compressed Apk Data in 450MB! (Full Game)“

NOTE:- The Amazing Spiderman 2 is Compressed in 450MB from the large size of 1.2GB. But there is no loss of graphics, gameplay, items. It is The Amazing Spiderman 2 FULL GAME.“

About The Amazing Spiderman 2 Android:
The Amazing Spider-man 2 is an official action game on the second part of the popular movie, in which Peter Parker fights crime in Manhattan as Spiderman.

Features:
  • Gripping story
  • New characters
  • 6 Famous Super Villains
  • New combat options
  • Stunning graphics
  • Battles with other players

Please Like:) C&P

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.