What's new

Referral TEMU SWAP 1$ n lng need ko

silversnake

Honorary Poster
Established
Reaction
Palambing sa inyo mga taga PHC

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

swap na lang tau
salamat

EDIT: PA screenshot yung may proof yung ang akin i click back

Last edited:
Pasuyo
💵 Get cash up to $200.00 today!💰Click and accept my invitation to get cash together👉
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Screenshot_20231103-145111_Temu.jpg

Done po . Paswap din po ts

Can you do this for me? Accept this invitation, we can each earn up to $50!
Boss dka po na clickback saken kanina hehe
💵 Get cash up to $200.00 today!💰Click and accept my invitation to get cash together👉

Attachments

Pasuyo

View attachment 2803523

Eto po ba iyo boss hehheh
Paclick din po ski boss

Screenshot_20231103_145527.jpg

Attachments

Pasuyo

View attachment 2803523

Done po . Paswap din po ts

Hindi pumapasok ung invitation ko.. knino ung 4533 clickback ko

Screenshot_20231103_150423_Temu.jpg

Attachments

Attachments

Swap

Done boss . Pa click din po
🎃 Get Halloween Cash up to $200.00 today! 💵 Click and accept my invitation to get cash together👉

Screenshot_20231103_151132.jpg

Attachments