What's new

Referral Tara Topic About pi share kulang d to galing sa akin.

Daxkoy

Forum Guru
Elite
Reaction
Intially thoughts on the PI NETWORK

~libre naman, sign up ka lang...it's not free. dahil binbigay mo yung information...age, name, location.

~libre naman install mo lang sa phone mo....you are allowing a program to get access sa phone/pc mo.

~mind you if they have access to your phone, pati ******* mo damay sa ganyan.

~on the off chance, pwede nila gamtin system mo to MINE other coins like BTC.. (paki google nalang toh) hahah

right now, it is only offering you TOKENS..ibig sabhin hindi pa yan CRYPTOCURRENCY like Bitcoin...

yung value nyan is super dependent pa sa developer.

matagal ko ng naririneg yan, since 2019 pa ata..and di ako nag buy into it..

para sa akin if sinabi na THE NEXT BITCOIN..

bakit, what's wrong with BTC now?
may issue ba BTC? like bukas mawawala ba siya?
or PRAISE RELEASE na naman yan padagdag hype.

This smells like a SHIT COIN.

MY PERSONAL DATA is not worth the market value ng P.i.

so yeah, it's no for me.

images (2).jpeg
images.jpeg

Attachments

napaisip nga din ako kung 1 pi = 100$ e pano yung mga naka nakaipon na ng libo-libo grabe yon instant millionare HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

~libre naman, sign up ka lang...it's not free. dahil binbigay mo yung information...age, name, location.
Indeed, nothing's free these days. And data is so valuable ika nga. Well, let's say ok lang wala naman ako pinasok na pera. This might be ok to some people and it might not ok to some.. therefore, it may go down to personal preference towards trust. As when there is a collection of data, then there will be a potential breach and leakage of this data. Yung iba sabi ok lang, wala naman akong tinatago so yeah. it really depends. besides, going in the internet already makes you vulnerable sa mga information concerns na yan. FB collects data, google collects data, almost every thing collects. so similar na din dito..

~libre naman install mo lang sa phone mo....you are allowing a program to get access sa phone/pc mo.

~mind you if they have access to your phone, pati ******* mo damay sa ganyan.
Well, pwede naman tingnan kung anong permissions ang ina-ask ng app at e disable ito. again it may boil down to trust and some people are ok with it.

~on the off chance, pwede nila gamtin system mo to MINE other coins like BTC.. (paki google nalang toh) hahah
this is also another concern, because this is possible.. sana makita natin ang source code ng certain project para maraming maka inspect, (say BTC which is opensource).. so I'm crossing my fingers to this possibility.. only time will tell.

right now, it is only offering you TOKENS..ibig sabhin hindi pa yan CRYPTOCURRENCY like Bitcoin...
agree.. For the time being, it's still a token with no value, and they're planning to become a cryptocurrency by December this year..Let's say it's a CRYPTO (I mean using cryptographic technology, as they claim) but not yet a CURRENCY (since no value yet)

yung value nyan is super dependent pa sa developer.

matagal ko ng naririneg yan, since 2019 pa ata..and di ako nag buy into it..
Value would be dependent on many things. but surely, it will be on supply and demand.. one problem with pi coins is that walang limit ang miniminang coin.. more supply less value, and a significant real-world demand is not in sight yet..Maybe over time if tuloy nga tong project na to. maybe.. As for now, isipin natin, ilan na ba nag mine nito.??. ilan na na mine.?. And the valuation of 100usd is such a stretch.. I think it would start at most, a dollar or less. but who knows going forward. When there is utility, there is growth.

Now, same with you. I'm not sold with this too.. I don't mine the pi but I wanna trade it when it has real value/ listed in the exchanges, given that it will show potential and growth.. so I'll still wait for this project..not for mining but for trading.

para sa akin if sinabi na THE NEXT BITCOIN..

bakit, what's wrong with BTC now?
may issue ba BTC? like bukas mawawala ba siya?
Well in fareness, Pi propose several solutions to the problems in BTC.. if you're in crypto, yes may issue talaga BTC, many issues.. 1) is the proof of work design, need mo ng mga powerful hardwares to mine to have a chunk of this crypto.. as for pi, no need kasi it utilizes social consensus, no need proof of work, that's why it can run on phones with low computational power.. making it pang masa, and can be utilized by many..2) as a result of the algorithm design, need ng BTC ng malakas na power consumption, resulting in the burning of natural resources just to create electricity (also a correlation, twing may release ng new GPU, there will be shortage kasi pinapakyaw ng mga miners, but now, maraming suplus kasi maraming nag benta ng secondhand GPU due to China *****ing down on crypto mining in the country). 3) another problem is fees ang mahal ng fees sa BTC.. 4) BTC is not trully anonymous

Now, to counter this problems, does PI Network solves this problems? Well, Maybe.. But are they the only one offering solutions? Obviously Not.. Many altcoins emerge due to this problems and they offer similar solutions (we have etherium, BCH, xrp - for less fees solution, monero - for true anonymity problem solution... etc) kaya mapapaisip tayo, what NEW can PI network offer. Is it innovative enough? if yes. then it's worth investing? Everyone should DYOR when jumping to this.

This smells like a SHIT COIN.
ahaha, same sentiment.

TL;DR of my personal point.
I'm not sold with this whole pi project thing. hence I'm not mining it.. Matagal ko na nabalitaan to kasi active ako sa crypto world, malaki na sana naipon ko if nag mine pa ako.. pero I'm more interested on trading assets na may value na talaga. as for my points above, I just put agreeing and non-agreeing statements to give more weight on the pros and cons to consider on this project. Yeah I still wait on this project, for the purpose of trading it when there is indeed a signal in the charts. My points may be wrong sometimes, due to lack of understanding and research so feel free to correct some. I'll be happy to improve my own understanding.😊

Last edited:
Back