What's new

Help Tanong lang po about R291

BEULPING

Eternal Poster
Established
Normal lang ba sa r291 nag ddc yung 2.4ghz at 5ghz after 15 days na walang patayan? Tsaka minsan hindi na maka connect need pa restart.

I can't comment on sock firmware wifi performance and stability, but running my custom vanilla Openwrt build on R291 has been great and is on a 24/7 operating condition. I have it setup to do band steering aka 802.11r fast BSS transition. I also have an FX-ID4 using another custom build of my own and I see the same wifi situation in there.

But I'm also restarting said devices on schedule after every 7 days, which seemd good practice to me. YMMV.

Last edited:
I can't comment on sock firmware wifi performance and stability, but running my custom vanilla Openwrt build on R291 has been great and is on a 24/7 operating condition. I have it setup to do band steering aka 802.11r fast BSS transition. I also have an FX-ID4 using another custom build of my own and I see the same wifi situation in there.

But I'm also restarting said devices on schedule after every 7 days, which seemd good practice to me. YMMV.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.