What's new

Tutorial Tambayan ng mga farmers! [official]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since 2002, wala pang farming, free wap or net palang sa cp using wml phones pa. Gang napunta sa eWap, gblogs, mychat, mirc, type=send, dot tricks, til vpn tricks (guess di nyo alam ang iba). Now I'm officially closing my book sa phone tricks at farming. Had my promotion few days ago and an upcoming big resposibility is on my way. Mamimiss ko to. Few days ago, been working from 7am to 11pm sa dami kong trabaho. Etong libangan kong to need ko na tapusin. Baka makapag asawa na din :D . Gonna miss the fulfillment of getting something sa mga tricks. hehe
salamat sa lahat ng wap and web master.. häçkers..
Evolution from simple free browsing tricks to earning electronic money is amazing, heads up for whats next.

fin

:
"We're all mutants. What's more remarkable is how many of us appear to be normal."

Dr. Walter Bishop
it's the fridge

Since 2002, wala pang farming, free wap or net palang sa cp using wml phones pa. Gang napunta sa eWap, gblogs, mychat, mirc, type=send, dot tricks, til vpn tricks (guess di nyo alam ang iba). Now I'm officially closing my book sa phone tricks at farming. Had my promotion few days ago and an upcoming big resposibility is on my way. Mamimiss ko to. Few days ago, been working from 7am to 11pm sa dami kong trabaho. Etong libangan kong to need ko na tapusin. Baka makapag asawa na din :D . Gonna miss the fulfillment of getting something sa mga tricks. hehe
salamat sa lahat ng wap and web master.. häçkers..
Evolution from simple free browsing tricks to earning electronic money is amazing, heads up for whats next.

fin

:
"We're all mutants. What's more remarkable is how many of us appear to be normal."

Dr. Walter Bishop
nc tagal nadin papa talaga ng phc master

Good day just sharing with you guys I'ved experienced last day. Since got a lot of cliqq wifi data allocation. I'ved used it to connect to the net using the cliqq mb's in 7/11 store. Saka nag come up ang idea ko. And to my surprise nag work!.

Open cliqq app.
Connect using cliqq wifi located on upper right corner of the app.
Now open your wifi connect to cliqq.
Follow the instruction given by the app to connect via wifi.
Once connected, remove your cliqq app in recent activity. Then open it again.
Let the cliqq emoji loads.
Click any of those, instant 1, 5, or 50 points will appear (based on my 1 day observation using cliqq wifi connection)
Do the loop in the next sim.

*mostly na kukuha ko 1 and 5 point(s) lang ang rare ng 50 points. Pero okay na din if you got lot of sims.

👌

Good day just sharing with you guys I'ved experienced last day. Since got a lot of cliqq wifi data allocation. I'ved used it to connect to the net using the cliqq mb's in 7/11 store. Saka nag come up ang idea ko. And to my surprise nag work!.

Open cliqq app.
Connect using cliqq wifi located on upper right corner of the app.
Now open your wifi connect to cliqq.
Follow the instruction given by the app to connect via wifi.
Once connected, remove your cliqq app in recent activity. Then open it again.
Let the cliqq emoji loads.
Click any of those, instant 1, 5, or 50 points will appear (based on my 1 day observation using cliqq wifi connection)
Do the loop in the next sim.

*mostly na kukuha ko 1 and 5 point(s) lang ang rare ng 50 points. Pero okay na din if you got lot of sims.

👌
How about 20 mb.hindi mo yata nabanggit

Try it yourself I'm not forcing you to do the trick, THIS IS JUST BASED ON MY 1 DAY OBSERVATION. I know server sided ang reward kaya naghahanap din talaga ako ng ways to lessen as much as possible yung makukuha mo na 20mb emoji rewards.

Best of luck!

Wag boss. Hindi naman lahat ng nagbabasa dito kagaya nyan na gusto isubo lahat. Sa pagkakamali ng iba madadamay yung mga nakikinabang dito na maayos naman at nagpapasalamat sa binibigay mo. Mabuhay ka boss guilty :3

ang dali lang naman kase sagutin ng tanong ko how about 20 mb. Hindi mo yata nabanggit. Yes wala nakuha 20 mb. pero sagot mo pahapyaw pa. Syempre may ganun gusto maging sure na puro points para malinaw diba. ganyan kami mga senior. keen sa detalye. yan naman prob sa mga 2018 newbies banat lang ng banat. ayaw mo natatanong eh di next time hndi na. pero asan ang kabastusan jan sa tanong pakihanap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. RB Hotspot
  2. kakaotalk
  3. Magisk farm
  4. 2k per sim
  5. Smart bro di nabablock
  6. shoopee clone
  7. rakkers
  8. bagong pagkakitaan
  9. sim cards bulk