Switch Pokemon Violet NSP

elgin15

Eternal Poster
Reaction

Pokémon Violet NSP

violet.jpeg

POKÉMON VIOLET​

About Game
Pokémon Violet XCI Repacklab Besides a large, continuous world that isn’t sectioned off by zones or routes, the most important aspect of an open-world game is the ability to follow your own path and do anything at your own pace. In Scarlet/Violet this freedom is expressed with three different storylines you can follow at any time: Victory Road, Starfall Street, and Path of Legends. Victory Road is your standard Pokemon champion mission to win badges at eight gyms around the region, and then (presumably) fight the Elite Four and the current champion. Starfall Street has you face this Pokemon generation’s villain team, Team Star, and thwart their plans. Path of Legends involves pursuing mysterious, giant Pokemon
images (1) (4).jpeg

The three paths have interesting tweaks not found in previous Pokemon games. For Victory Road, I challenged a flower-themed gym. Instead of fighting trainers and the gym leader, I was tasked with finding eight sunflower Pokemon hidden throughout the gym’s town. With the exception of one Pokemon that I had to calm down via a fight, the challenge was mostly a non-violent game of hide-and-seek. After that, I faced Brassius, the gym leader, in a stadium-like setting. It was a standard Pokemon battle at that point.

images (1) (3).jpeg

Download Link:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Just Hit Like to Download the Game and Enjoy😊
tumblr_7b2152d7b72a971e0aed89f7e8cc4d1f_233f9eaa_640.gif

Attachments

Last edited: