Referral Swap TEMU po .5 nalang people

HELOCKMANTHEEYE

Honorary Poster
Established
Reaction
🎃 Get Halloween Cash up to $200.00 today! 💵 Click and accept my invitation to get cash together👉
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

TARA SWAP

You know what? I got Instant Cash-out on Temu. Click here and see how much you can earn👉
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Screenshot_20231101-125918.jpg

Attachments

Can you do this for me? Accept this invitation, we can each earn up to $50!

🎃 Get Halloween Cash up to $200.00 today! 💵 Click and accept my invitation to get cash together👉

pa click po

click mo din akin

pa click po
to 🎃 Get Halloween Cash up to $200.00 today! 💵 Click and accept my invitation to get cash together👉

swap back

done pa click din nito po
T

swa
p

iresearch nyo nalang po, madami na nakapost dyan dito about sa temu
totoo po boss

Swap Perd

Tara po swap Can you do this for me? Accept this invitation, we can each earn up to $50!

Last edited: