What's new

Closed Survey: why do people become shy in front of too many people?

Matumal?

• Oo pa

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Hindi na

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well there are so called introverted people and extroverts whereas introverted people doesn't like being with a large group of people or in other words not sociable unlike extrovert where it gives them more confidence or energy just by being with others and another thing that contributes to the ability that gives people the tendency to be shy in front of others is because of a personal problems in the past that have been experienced by the person and it creates a bad memory to him making him to be shy with other people but you can overcome it or cope up through practice being with other people, it doesn't have to be with a group of people but you can start with 1 or 2 that you can call as a friend and they can help you to overcome it
What an awesome answer. Thanks for it. I'll get some ideas from your answer.

Hindi lang boss sanay magsalita un pag nasa harap ng maraming tao.

Because eyes are deceptive.

lack of self confidence

Natatakot magkamali

for sure,kung bulag ka wala kang hiya.haha

Baka na hihiya lang sa maraming tao

Natatakot magkamali

nahihiya lalo na pag mag sisigawan ang mga tao hindi mo alam kung pinagtatawanan ka lang or natutuwa lang sila...

natatakot lang na mapahiya, .at mapag tawanan ,.

Marami po tao na kulang sa pakikipag communicate po ganon.. lalo na po paghaharap sa maraming tao..

natatakot lang na mapahiya, .at mapag tawanan ,.

iniisip mo kasi kung anong iniisip nila tungkol sayo habang nagsasalita mema lang

hmm. siguro sir, dahil sa low self-esteem, or pwedeng naiintimidate lang siya dun sa mga tao especially kung yung mga tao na yun ay may mataas na kinalalagyan sa lipunan

Wala silang self esteem, Ganyan din ako dati dahil lumaki akong may sariling mundo(please wag nyo ng agawin sakin yung mundo ko hahaha)

Maybe because of the lack of exposure when they were still a child and/or because of developed anxiety.

well there are so called introverted people and extroverts whereas introverted people doesn't like being with a large group of people or in other words not sociable unlike extrovert where it gives them more confidence or energy just by being with others and another thing that contributes to the ability that gives people the tendency to be shy in front of others is because of a personal problems in the past that have been experienced by the person and it creates a bad memory to him making him to be shy with other people but you can overcome it or cope up through practice being with other people, it doesn't have to be with a group of people but you can start with 1 or 2 that you can call as a friend and they can help you to overcome it

Nakakahiya maging attractive haha.
Baka magkamali ka at maalala nung tao haha

I love your answers mga paps, its wonderful, nice & very good.answers.
So much thank you sa into , he he lalaki na grades naming. TY,:)

hiya na naging kaba na naging takot ganyan ako dati, hanggang ngayon xD
(wala po akong maisasagot, nahihiya po kasi ako) xD

mababa confidence, nahihiya sila pagtinginan ng maraming tao kasi baka mapulaan sila. mapahiya pag nagkamali sila.

Hmm. Same as my case also, introvert ka ? Kung baga pag dating sa crowd ng tao tas hindi mo kilala hindi mo kakausapin at wala kang gagawin kung hindi makita yung pinaka close mong kaklase para makausap ang ibang tao ..... ganito yan dapat mindset mo palang isipin mo na wala namang mawawala kung magtatanong ako sa taong ganito ganyan ? Tao lang din naman sila bakit pa ako mahihiya bro palagi mo lang isipin yan kase pag puro hiya sayang opportunities bro salamat

In my case, I am a shy person because I grew up in an environment where I can only interact with no more than five kids other than my siblings. I basically don't know how to interact with people of varying attitudes and personalities.

Also, since I spend much of my time alone with books and devices to kill boredom, I nearly don't have time to catch up with being sociable. I am an introvert and being in a place with many people to talk to isn't just too comfy for me.

When I was in highschool, I am bullied by many of my classmates. Well, just the curses and unprofessional terms; no physical injuries in the mix. But then, I lose self confidence with that - afraid of talking to anyone else in the room and out because of that experience. It's not the worse but it's a bad feeling.

In my coming of age, I had a crush on a girl who is either fortunately or unfortunately on the same club as I am. I became so shy to her that I mostly looked like a jerk that made my shyness rise even more.

I've also had some illogical ego when I was in third year. Realizing my flaws after a year or two, I just can't face the people whom I've acted so wrong before. I feel like I'm er... Like they'll approach me and tell me my wrongdoings before and due to the fact that I know better now, I feel guilty and don't feel like I have the 'face' to face them now.

Well, that's it. Seems legit, though.

lack of confidence is the main factor that causes shyness or inability of a person to speak infront of many people but there are a lot of factors as well such as traumatic experiences and emotional and social issues. example: if a person is a victim of public shaming, body shaming or just a simple verbal pre judgement, simple words of insult can affect a person's behavior making them less productive, attentive, and have a complete decline in their sense of participation. Let me share an experience of mine.. this was back in my childhood days i was an intelligent child back in the day ( not being boastful or something ) but a lot things of happened to me that totally shattered my confidence first is failure ( i failed a spelling bee contest in my pre school ) ever since i refuse to join any quiz bee or spelling bees even though i was the most qualified in the class, second is getting laughed at i have a little bit of phobia when people are looking at me and laugh at the same time ( even though they are not talking about me ) or even when im reciting when someone laughs for some reason i lose focus and end up stuttering, lastly i am afraid of making mistakes because people might judge me. Years passed and i get over it but sometimes it's still there.. the damage has been done and it cannot be undone so let this be a lesson to those people to choose their words wisely and stop pre judgement it might not be obvious but a simple word of insult may not seem to do something bad to a person but in reality an insult that is way too offensive hurts more than a fractured arm.

Isisingit ko din naging mahiyain din ako kasi ang taba taba ko pero nag gym ako para mabigyan ang sarili ko ng self confidence to further enhance myself to become a better person.

Status
Not open for further replies.