• Oo

Votes: 40 78.4%
  • Hindi

Votes: 11 21.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1.Jesus is God not the son of God.
2. There is no real justice in God if the soul is not immortal.
3. Neither does the Bible support your claim that there is no immortal soul.
4. A true Christian believes in the immortality of the soul.
5. A physical bodily resurrection and to live forever on paradise earth is unreasonable.
6. The bible does not say that when a person dies, he/she is in oblivion or no more.

1. John 3:12-13, John 20:17, John 14:28, Si Jesus mismo nagsabi niyan, he has God and his father is greater than him. Ibig mo bang sabihin nong bina-baptized siya ni john the baptist, kanyang boses din yun ang narinig niya at ni Juan? Noong nag pray sia sa garden of Gethsemane, kanyang boses din yung sumagot sa kanya at ng mga apostoles niya? Ano si Jesus, pang famas ang ka dramahan? artista ba siya? Jesus is seated at the righ-hand of the Father. So, siya ang naka upo sa throne at siya din sa kanyang right-hand? Does it make sense?
2. Ecclesiastes 9:5, John 3:12-13 . The dead know nothing at all. Jesus said no one ever ascended to heaven except him descending on earth.
3. John 11: 23-26 Jesus said to her: “Your brother will rise.” You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.Martha said to him: “I know he will rise in the resurrection on the last day.” You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.Jesus said to her: “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who exercises faith in me, even though he dies, will come to life;You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.and everyone who is living and exercises faith in me will never die at all. Do you believe this?”
Clear na resurrection ang tinuturo ni Jesus, keep in mind, that these siblings are very close to Jesus. Kung nasa sa langit na si lazarus bubuhayin pa ba siya ni Jesus? Kung ikaw si Lazarus babalik ka pa ba sa lupa?
4. Isaiah 45:18 at Psalms 37:29, Psalms 37: 10-11. Klaro naman na we will live here on earth. Saan ba nag create ang Dios ng tao, sa langit ba? From dust, it means sa earth niya ginawa ang tao and human are meant to live here on earth. D naman tayo anghel na nakatira sa langit.
5. Mas reasonable na sa earth tayo maninirahan, dahil ginawa ang earth para sa atin at yan ang nakasulat sa bible. We are all longed to have a fair justice, no shortage of food, no war na mangyayari lang sa pagdating ng kingdom na paghaharian ni Jesus.
5. Ecclesiastes 9:5, John 3:12-13, Genesis 3:19, Ecclesiastes 3.:20. Bumabasa pa talaga kayo ng Bible o nakikinig lang kung sa ano ang tinuturo sa inyo?

Siguro na confuse kayo sa mga nakasulat na spirito bumalik sa Dios at sabi ni Stephen take my spirit at iba pa. Gen 2:7“God proceeded to form the man out of dust from the ground and to blow into his nostrils the breath of life.” take note, even, na form na si Adan, he was lifeless until God blow into his nostrils. It is a life giving force, walang personality (parang sa emergency room lang, electric shock na binbigay ng mga doctor). Lahat ng nabubuhay ay may life giving force. Now bakit bumalik sa Dios after a person dies dahil siya ang nagbigay. Without God we cannot live even a single second, minute or hour.

Walang nakasulat na gumawa ang Dios ng isa pang immortal spirit being of Adan tapos pinasok niya sa dead body ni Adan para mabuhay siya.
If indeed na may immortal soul, anong mangyayari sa naging baliw, na amnesia, na Alzheimer?

1. John 3:12-13, John 20:17, John 14:28, Si Jesus mismo nagsabi niyan, he has God and his father is greater than him. Ibig mo bang sabihin nong bina-baptized siya ni john the baptist, kanyang boses din yun ang narinig niya at ni Juan? Noong nag pray sia sa garden of Gethsemane, kanyang boses din yung sumagot sa kanya at ng mga apostoles niya? Ano si Jesus, pang famas ang ka dramahan? artista ba siya? Jesus is seated at the righ-hand of the Father. So, siya ang naka upo sa throne at siya din sa kanyang right-hand? Does it make sense?

Mukha ngang malaki ang problema mo sir.
Nung sinabi ni Jesus na the Father is greater than him, hindi ibig sabihin ay hindi na God si Jesus. Kung mag isip pa tayo, ang point of reference ni Jesus ay ang humanity . Naaalala mo ba na Jesus descended here on earth? Siya ay nagkatawang tao. Ang Katawang tao ba ay greater sa heavenly being or form of life? Look at these bible verses:

". . . made for a little while lower than the angels . . ." (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., it says that Jesus "emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men . . ."

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., "For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form,"

Ito ang dapat mong alamin na ang Father is distinct from Jesus. Father is God, Jesus is God too. Also, the Holy SPirit is God too. pero hindi yang tatlo na yan hindi iiisa na persona. they are all distinct. itong tatlong persona na ito ang bumubuo sa God. Iisa ang Dios sa tatlong persona. noong nag pray si jesus kay father god dahil nga ay nagkatawang tao siya at katawang tao is lesser than the heavenly being. you think jesus will pray to the father kapag lahat sila nasa langit?kuha mo ba ang logic napakasimple di ba?jesus was just demonstrating his human-form. modalism o sabellianism naman ang tinutukoy mo in the sense that jesus is also the father. No no no. walang turo ang kristyanismo na ganyan. kathang isip mo lang yan na si jesus at father ay iisang persona. binabaluktot mo ang tunay o orihinal na turo ng kristyanidad. jesus and the father are co-equal, co-eternal, two distinct persons of God.

2. Ecclesiastes 9:5, John 3:12-13 . The dead know nothing at all. Jesus said no one ever ascended to heaven except him descending on earth.

ung writer ng ecclesiastes nasa isipan nya ay 'anything under the sun' at hindi ung kung anu man ang nsa kabilang buhay. ikaw halimbawa, since you are alive, ang perspective mo sa patay ay wala na siya kasi ang reference mo ay ung sarili mo as a living being. ung writer tinutukoy nya ang nakakaawang akalagayan ng sangkatauhan apart from god and if we only rely sa wisdom ng sangkatauhan. mukhang dinasagdagan mo ang kahulugan ng sinabi sa biblya. hindi ibig sabihin kapag the dead know nothing, so the bible in whole too says walang soul/no no no. huwag i literal ang sinabi ng ecclesiastes. siguro i try mong i ponder ang verses na ito sa bible book na ni quote mo mismo. do you trhink the writer contradicts himself o kaya nag short cut ka lang ng konklusyon/

"Then the dust will return to the earth as it was, and the spirit will return to God who gave it," (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.).

"The conclusion, when all has been heard, is: fear God and keep His commandments, because this applies to every person. For God will bring every act to judgment, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil," (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.).

3. John 11: 23-26 Jesus said to her: “Your brother will rise.” Martha said to him: “I know he will rise in the resurrection on the last day.” Jesus said to her: “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who exercises faith in me, even though he dies, will come to life;You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.and everyone who is living and exercises faith in me will never die at all. Do you believe this?”
Clear na resurrection ang tinuturo ni Jesus, keep in mind, that these siblings are very close to Jesus. Kung nasa sa langit na si lazarus bubuhayin pa ba siya ni Jesus? Kung ikaw si Lazarus babalik ka pa ba sa lupa?
4. Isaiah 45:18 at Psalms 37:29, Psalms 37: 10-11. Klaro naman na we will live here on earth. Saan ba nag create ang Dios ng tao, sa langit ba? From dust, it means sa earth niya ginawa ang tao and human are meant to live here on earth. D naman tayo anghel na nakatira sa langit.

5. Mas reasonable na sa earth tayo maninirahan, dahil ginawa ang earth para sa atin at yan ang nakasulat sa bible. We are all longed to have a fair justice, no shortage of food, no war na mangyayari lang sa pagdating ng kingdom na paghaharian ni Jesus.

that bible passage only demonstrate the power of jesus OVER DEATH as GOD. paano mapapaniwala ni jesus ang sangkatauhan kapag hindi nya ipinakita ang kakayahan niya na kaya nyang buhayin ang patay. ibig bang sabihin kapag ipinakita nya na bumuhay sya ng patay ay wala ng kaluluwa ang tao. may supporting verses ka ba dyan?

walang nag de deny na we live in this planet earth. hindi mo kailangan ako tanungin kung saan nag create ng tao ang God. in this temporal reality, natural na we meant to live here on earth. by using your reason, do you think if we live forever, to live a physical body and in this earth alone is reasonable. matanong kita bro. mga ilang bilyon tao kayang i sustain ng earth? if we meant to live forever here on earth, so there will be a time na reproduction will stop? may supporting verses ka ba dyan? o kaya kaunting imahinasyon kung forever life sa earth, anu ano ang forever activities sa earthly life ang posible para hindi ma bored?

sa tingin mo yan lang ang aim ng tao ung pagdating na panahon, no war, no food shortage, and justice? paano na kapag na met na yan and forever to infinity hindi kaya ma bored ang sangkatauhan. lahat ba ng enjoyment nasa earth na kapag forever ang pinag uusapan?

panahon na para isipin mo ang bible verses na ito...

Matthew 8:11 "But I tell YOU that many from eastern parts and western parts will come and recline at the table with Abraham and Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of the heavens."

Matthew 5:11-12 "Happy are YOU when people reproach YOU and persecute YOU and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against YOU for my sake. Rejoice and leap for joy, since YOUR reward is great in the heavens; for in that way they persecuted the prophets prior to YOU.

Luke 16:22 "Now in course of time the beggar died and he was carried off by the angels to the bosom [position] of Abraham."

Hebrews 11:13-16 "In faith all these died, although they did not get the [fulfillment of the] promises, but they saw them afar off and welcomed them and publicly declared that they were strangers and temporary residents in the land. For those who say such things give evidence that they are earnestly seeking a place of their own. And yet, if they had indeed kept remembering that [place] from which they had gone forth, they would have had opportunity to return. But now they are reaching out for a better [place], that is, one belonging to heaven. Hence God is not ashamed of them, to be called upon as their God, for he has made a city ready for them."

Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone saying to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will."

John 14:2-4"In the house of my Father there are many abodes. Otherwise, I would have told YOU, because I am going my way to prepare a place for YOU. 3 Also, if I go my way and prepare a place for YOU, I am coming again and will receive YOU home to myself, that where I am YOU also may be. 4 And where I am going YOU know the way."

maliwanag naman dyan siguro na ang biblya ay hindi tinutukoy ang physical resurrection at mabuhay dito sa earth forever and ever. kung tayo bilang may isip, hindi natin kailangan i limit ang buhay sa earth. natural sa tao na mag isip pa siya na someday gusto nya makapiling si God sa langit.a little bit of imagination guided by reason and thw Holy Spirit para maintindihan ang tunay na sinasabi sa bible. hindi ung nililiteral lahat.

5. Ecclesiastes 9:5, John 3:12-13, Genesis 3:19, Ecclesiastes 3.:20. Bumabasa pa talaga kayo ng Bible o nakikinig lang kung sa ano ang tinuturo sa inyo?

pwde ko ba sagutin ng tanong ang tanong mo bro?

tayo po ba ay nanalangin para i guide ng Holy Spirit upang maintindihan ang biblya? tayo po ba ay tunay na nananaliksik o we are just taking for granted ang mga sinasabi o turo ng iisang ahensya o grupo ng religious committee? saan mo natin nakuha ang mga sinasabi natin sa atin po ba mismo o sa sariling kaisipan ng iiisang religious committee na ang pagkakakaaalam ay ang sarili nilang interpretesyon sa biblya ang tunay na interpretasyon at hindi ang interpretasyon ng iba pa? ang biblya po ba na ginagamit natin ay walang binaluktot na mga salita o binaluktot po ba para lang masuportahan ang mga unbiblical doctrines natin? ang biblya po ba na ginagamit mo ay sure na hindi binaluktot ang mga ilang salita para tumugma sa sarili mong pananampalataya?ANU PO BANG translation ng bible ang ginagamit mo para ma discuss natiN?

Siguro na confuse kayo sa mga nakasulat na spirito bumalik sa Dios at sabi ni Stephen take my spirit at iba pa. Gen 2:7“God proceeded to form the man out of dust from the ground and to blow into his nostrils the breath of life.” take note, even, na form na si Adan, he was lifeless until God blow into his nostrils. It is a life giving force, walang personality (parang sa emergency room lang, electric shock na binbigay ng mga doctor). Lahat ng nabubuhay ay may life giving force. Now bakit bumalik sa Dios after a person dies dahil siya ang nagbigay. Without God we cannot live even a single second, minute or hour.
Walang nakasulat na gumawa ang Dios ng isa pang immortal spirit being of Adan tapos pinasok niya sa dead body ni Adan para mabuhay siya.
If indeed na may immortal soul, anong mangyayari sa naging baliw, na amnesia, na Alzheimer?

SIGURO hindi naman ako na confuse dahil maliwanag at nagkalat sa biblya mga verses na sumusuporta sa existence ng soul. kailangan lang intindihin mo ang background ng sinasabi sa genesis. it does not tell literally na the soul is not immortal o the soul is the whole of that person or body. isa pa, may problema ang ginagamit mong bible translation. would you please reveal your bible translation? huwag mo iparehas lahat ng kaulugan ng soul sa bible. katulad nito look at these bible verses...

Genesis 2:7 - then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.( wala naman problema kung ang tao ay soul. you only have to understand the background of the verse)
- 1Peter 3:20 where is says that "eight persons (souls), were saved through water." But I have noticed also that the Bible has a wide range of the use of the word "soul" [Heb. Nephesh, Gk. Psuche].

for example:
Gen 35:18 – a soul can go out at death.
1Kgs 17:21 – come back in a person.
Luke 1:46 – people have souls.
Mt 10:28 – the soul is not the body and it can’t be killed by man.
Josh 10:37 – can be struck with a sword.
Ps 42:6; Ps 43:5 – is the dwelling of emotions.
Rev 6:9-11 – can speak after death.

the bible sometimes speaks of a person is a soul, there is a soul in a person, the soul survives death. does it mean the bible contradicts itself? no no no. you only have to understand each verse and the background when that vere was first spoken.

here are other biblical verses regarding the soul

Ezekiel 18:4 - Behold, all souls are mine; the soul of the father as well as the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sins shall die.
- The context here is just saying that a person will have to be accountable for their own sin, not their children. But you are saying that this verse is saying that souls can and do die. I agree with that, but not in the sense that when a person sins his soul dies, meaning ceases to exist. A person’s soul can be dead to God, meaning that they have fallen out of relationship with him like in Luke 15:24 - About the prodigal son, the father says - my son was dead and is alive, he was lost and now is found.

Psalms 146:4 - When his breath departs he returns to his earth; on that very day his plans perish .
- The Hebrew word here for thoughts implies ‘plans’, as if when the person dies, all the plans that he had planned cannot come to fruition because he died before be could make them come to pass. The whole psalm is about trusting in the Lord and not in man, because while plans of men perish the plan of God is forever and can be trusted.

Finally Ecclesiastes 9:5 - For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing.
- If you have spoken with a corps lately you will notice that you have done all of the talking. It is in this sense that the dead know nothing. Even the context of this verse betrays the interpreation of the Jehovah’s Witnesses if we read the whole 12 chapters of Ecclesiastes

In Ecclesiastes 3:20, 21 - All go to one place; all are from the dust, and all turn to dustagain.21 Who knows whether the spirit of man goes upward and the spirit of the beast goes down to the earth? So the author himself asks the question about where does the spirit go at death?
Ecclesiastes 12:7 and the dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit returns to God who gave it. At the end of the book he gives the answer - the spirit returns to God - it isn’t destroyed at all.

that the soul survives death...
Matt 10:28 - do not fear those who can kill the body but cannot kill the soul.
Matt 17:3 - Moses and Elijah - (two dead guys) talking to Jesus
Luke 16:23 - Lazarus and the rich man. Whether this is a parable or not, Jesus always drew his images from real life situations.
Philipians 1:23 - St. Paul says, My desire is to depart and be with Christ, for that is far better.

Last edited:

Mukha ngang malaki ang problema mo sir.
Nung sinabi ni Jesus na the Father is greater than him, hindi ibig sabihin ay hindi na God si Jesus. Kung mag isip pa tayo, ang point of reference ni Jesus ay ang humanity . Naaalala mo ba na Jesus descended here on earth? Siya ay nagkatawang tao. Ang Katawang tao ba ay greater sa heavenly being or form of life? Look at these bible verses:

". . . made for a little while lower than the angels . . ." (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., it says that Jesus "emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men . . ."

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., "For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form,"

Ito ang dapat mong alamin na ang Father is distinct from Jesus. Father is God, Jesus is God too. Also, the Holy SPirit is God too. pero hindi yang tatlo na yan hindi iiisa na persona. they are all distinct. itong tatlong persona na ito ang bumubuo sa God. Iisa ang Dios sa tatlong persona. noong nag pray si jesus kay father god dahil nga ay nagkatawang tao siya at katawang tao is lesser than the heavenly being. you think jesus will pray to the father kapag lahat sila nasa langit?kuha mo ba ang logic napakasimple di ba?jesus was just demonstrating his human-form. modalism o sabellianism naman ang tinutukoy mo in the sense that jesus is also the father. No no no. walang turo ang kristyanismo na ganyan. kathang isip mo lang yan na si jesus at father ay iisang persona. binabaluktot mo ang tunay o orihinal na turo ng kristyanidad. jesus and the father are co-equal, co-eternal, two distinct persons of God.

ung writer ng ecclesiastes nasa isipan nya ay 'anything under the sun' at hindi ung kung anu man ang nsa kabilang buhay. ikaw halimbawa, since you are alive, ang perspective mo sa patay ay wala na siya kasi ang reference mo ay ung sarili mo as a living being. ung writer tinutukoy nya ang nakakaawang akalagayan ng sangkatauhan apart from god and if we only rely sa wisdom ng sangkatauhan. mukhang dinasagdagan mo ang kahulugan ng sinabi sa biblya. hindi ibig sabihin kapag the dead know nothing, so the bible in whole too says walang soul/no no no. huwag i literal ang sinabi ng ecclesiastes. siguro i try mong i ponder ang verses na ito sa bible book na ni quote mo mismo. do you trhink the writer contradicts himself o kaya nag short cut ka lang ng konklusyon/

"Then the dust will return to the earth as it was, and the spirit will return to God who gave it," (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.).

"The conclusion, when all has been heard, is: fear God and keep His commandments, because this applies to every person. For God will bring every act to judgment, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil," (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.).

3. John 11: 23-26 Jesus said to her: “Your brother will rise.” Martha said to him: “I know he will rise in the resurrection on the last day.” Jesus said to her: “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who exercises faith in me, even though he dies, will come to life;You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.and everyone who is living and exercises faith in me will never die at all. Do you believe this?”

that bible passage only demonstrate the power of jesus OVER DEATH as GOD. paano mapapaniwala ni jesus ang sangkatauhan kapag hindi nya ipinakita ang kakayahan niya na kaya nyang buhayin ang patay. ibig bang sabihin kapag ipinakita nya na bumuhay sya ng patay ay wala ng kaluluwa ang tao. may supporting verses ka ba dyan?

walang nag de deny na we live in this planet earth. hindi mo kailangan ako tanungin kung saan nag create ng tao ang God. in this temporal reality, natural na we meant to live here on earth. by using your reason, do you think if we live forever, to live a physical body and in this earth alone is reasonable. matanong kita bro. mga ilang bilyon tao kayang i sustain ng earth? if we meant to live forever here on earth, so there will be a time na reproduction will stop? may supporting verses ka ba dyan? o kaya kaunting imahinasyon kung forever life sa earth, anu ano ang forever activities sa earthly life ang posible para hindi ma bored?

sa tingin mo yan lang ang aim ng tao ung pagdating na panahon, no war, no food shortage, and justice? paano na kapag na met na yan and forever to infinity hindi kaya ma bored ang sangkatauhan. lahat ba ng enjoyment nasa earth na kapag forever ang pinag uusapan?

panahon na para isipin mo ang bible verses na ito...

Matthew 8:11 "But I tell YOU that many from eastern parts and western parts will come and recline at the table with Abraham and Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of the heavens."

Matthew 5:11-12 "Happy are YOU when people reproach YOU and persecute YOU and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against YOU for my sake. Rejoice and leap for joy, since YOUR reward is great in the heavens; for in that way they persecuted the prophets prior to YOU.

Luke 16:22 "Now in course of time the beggar died and he was carried off by the angels to the bosom [position] of Abraham."

Hebrews 11:13-16 "In faith all these died, although they did not get the [fulfillment of the] promises, but they saw them afar off and welcomed them and publicly declared that they were strangers and temporary residents in the land. For those who say such things give evidence that they are earnestly seeking a place of their own. And yet, if they had indeed kept remembering that [place] from which they had gone forth, they would have had opportunity to return. But now they are reaching out for a better [place], that is, one belonging to heaven. Hence God is not ashamed of them, to be called upon as their God, for he has made a city ready for them."

Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone saying to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will."

John 14:2-4"In the house of my Father there are many abodes. Otherwise, I would have told YOU, because I am going my way to prepare a place for YOU. 3 Also, if I go my way and prepare a place for YOU, I am coming again and will receive YOU home to myself, that where I am YOU also may be. 4 And where I am going YOU know the way."

maliwanag naman dyan siguro na ang biblya ay hindi tinutukoy ang physical resurrection at mabuhay dito sa earth forever and ever. kung tayo bilang may isip, hindi natin kailangan i limit ang buhay sa earth. natural sa tao na mag isip pa siya na someday gusto nya makapiling si God sa langit.a little bit of imagination guided by reason and thw Holy Spirit para maintindihan ang tunay na sinasabi sa bible. hindi ung nililiteral lahat.

pwde ko ba sagutin ng tanong ang tanong mo bro?

tayo po ba ay nanalangin para i guide ng Holy Spirit upang maintindihan ang biblya? tayo po ba ay tunay na nananaliksik o we are just taking for granted ang mga sinasabi o turo ng iisang ahensya o grupo ng religious committee? saan mo natin nakuha ang mga sinasabi natin sa atin po ba mismo o sa sariling kaisipan ng iiisang religious committee na ang pagkakakaaalam ay ang sarili nilang interpretesyon sa biblya ang tunay na interpretasyon at hindi ang interpretasyon ng iba pa? ang biblya po ba na ginagamit natin ay walang binaluktot na mga salita o binaluktot po ba para lang masuportahan ang mga unbiblical doctrines natin? ang biblya po ba na ginagamit mo ay sure na hindi binaluktot ang mga ilang salita para tumugma sa sarili mong pananampalataya?ANU PO BANG translation ng bible ang ginagamit mo para ma discuss natiN?

SIGURO hindi naman ako na confuse dahil maliwanag at nagkalat sa biblya mga verses na sumusuporta sa existence ng soul. kailangan lang intindihin mo ang background ng sinasabi sa genesis. it does not tell literally na the soul is not immortal o the soul is the whole of that person or body. isa pa, may problema ang ginagamit mong bible translation. would you please reveal your bible translation? huwag mo iparehas lahat ng kaulugan ng soul sa bible. katulad nito look at these bible verses...

Genesis 2:7 - then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.( wala naman problema kung ang tao ay soul. you only have to understand the background of the verse)
- 1Peter 3:20 where is says that "eight persons (souls), were saved through water." But I have noticed also that the Bible has a wide range of the use of the word "soul" [Heb. Nephesh, Gk. Psuche].

for example:
Gen 35:18 – a soul can go out at death.
1Kgs 17:21 – come back in a person.
Luke 1:46 – people have souls.
Mt 10:28 – the soul is not the body and it can’t be killed by man.
Josh 10:37 – can be struck with a sword.
Ps 42:6; Ps 43:5 – is the dwelling of emotions.
Rev 6:9-11 – can speak after death.

the bible sometimes speaks of a person is a soul, there is a soul in a person, the soul survives death. does it mean the bible contradicts itself? no no no. you only have to understand each verse and the background when that vere was first spoken.

here are other biblical verses regarding the soul

Ezekiel 18:4 - Behold, all souls are mine; the soul of the father as well as the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sins shall die.
- The context here is just saying that a person will have to be accountable for their own sin, not their children. But you are saying that this verse is saying that souls can and do die. I agree with that, but not in the sense that when a person sins his soul dies, meaning ceases to exist. A person’s soul can be dead to God, meaning that they have fallen out of relationship with him like in Luke 15:24 - About the prodigal son, the father says - my son was dead and is alive, he was lost and now is found.

Psalms 146:4 - When his breath departs he returns to his earth; on that very day his plans perish .
- The Hebrew word here for thoughts implies ‘plans’, as if when the person dies, all the plans that he had planned cannot come to fruition because he died before be could make them come to pass. The whole psalm is about trusting in the Lord and not in man, because while plans of men perish the plan of God is forever and can be trusted.

Finally Ecclesiastes 9:5 - For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing.
- If you have spoken with a corps lately you will notice that you have done all of the talking. It is in this sense that the dead know nothing. Even the context of this verse betrays the interpreation of the Jehovah’s Witnesses if we read the whole 12 chapters of Ecclesiastes

In Ecclesiastes 3:20, 21 - All go to one place; all are from the dust, and all turn to dustagain.21 Who knows whether the spirit of man goes upward and the spirit of the beast goes down to the earth? So the author himself asks the question about where does the spirit go at death?
Ecclesiastes 12:7 and the dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit returns to God who gave it. At the end of the book he gives the answer - the spirit returns to God - it isn’t destroyed at all.

that the soul survives death...
Matt 10:28 - do not fear those who can kill the body but cannot kill the soul.
Matt 17:3 - Moses and Elijah - (two dead guys) talking to Jesus
Luke 16:23 - Lazarus and the rich man. Whether this is a parable or not, Jesus always drew his images from real life situations.
Philipians 1:23 - St. Paul says, My desire is to depart and be with Christ, for that is far better.
Ikaw ba to bandwagon? Haba ah!:) Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Sa genesis nag warn ang Dios na mamatay sila Adan at Eva. Paano naging hatol ang kamatayan kung may buhay naman pala tayong tao after death. What is the use of resurrection kung buhay namn pala?

Matt 10:28
it is true, because God has the power to resurrect.
Matt 17:3 so nag contradict ba yan sa John 3:12-13? Wala because that is just a vision in verse 9 And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead.
Luke 16:23 we all know that is just a parable. you will notice in verse 19 Now there was a certain rich man, and he was clothed in purple and fine linen, faring sumptuously every day. Pinaparingan niya ang mga Pareseo.

Ang truth Hell and immortal soul kay Plato at Aristotle galing hindi sa biblia. Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. Makaramdam ba ng init ang DEATH at ang HELL?

Anyway :), as I said sa kabilang thread, kung ikaw nga talaga si bandwagon ( I doubt). You have the right to believe what you want to believe. So do I. Let us not say na mali ang isa at tama ang isa. Sa religion kasi, only time will tell kung sino talaga ang totoong relihiyon. Sa akin, wala muna akong relihiyon sa ngayun, doon nalang muna ako sa bible at logic.

No hate mga bro sharing lang :). Kayo lang naman nagsabi na I spread lies. Tapos ako pa inakusahan sa kabilang thread na sinabihan ko kayong mali kayo?

let the reader judge, I hope that is clear enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mali ka gumamit ng mga verses brad, masyadong malayo sa konteksto

Tapos dinudugtungan mo ng sarili mong interpretasyon, na siyang maling ginagawa mo, kasi ang Bible ay sumasagot sa kanyang sarili, at hindi galing sa sariling isip mo lang

Mali ka gumamit ng mga verses brad, masyadong malayo sa konteksto

Tapos dinudugtungan mo ng sarili mong interpretasyon, na siyang maling ginagawa mo, kasi ang Bible ay sumasagot sa kanyang sarili, at hindi galing sa sariling isip mo lang
It's up to you bro. Magka iba tayong gumamit ng text. Sa bible kasi bro you have to understand kung sino ang kinausap, saan at anong event. Hindi naman kasi yan general, case to case naman kasi yan.

Ito nalang bro. Let the time tell kung sino at ano ang tama:).

Pwede magkadiyos ng walang religion.
Pwede naman, si Abraham at Job wala namang relihiyon yun. But in these days, dapat siguro may religion ka, pero d ko pa nakita ang tama eh. Puro nalang kasi pananakot. I will not stop seeking until I will find the one.

Pwede magkadiyos ng walang religion.
Brad,
Kailangan ng tao ang relihiyon para maligtas, kasi ang relihiyon ang kahulugan nun pagsamba, pag sinabi mo hindi kailangan ng relihiyon para mong sinabi hindi kailangan ng pagsamba,pag sinabi mong hindi na kailangan ng religion o pagsamba, paano ka maliligtas? Kailangan tayong sumamba o maglingkod sa Dios,sumunod sa mga kautusan yon ang tinatawag na ceremonial observance, pagsunod sa mga palatuntunan ng Dios, kaya kung paguusap na makaBibliya kailangan ang relihiyon. Kaya lang hindi yong relihiyong inimbento ng tao o itinayo ng tao.

Roma 10:3
Sapagka't sa hindi nila pagkaalam ng katuwiran ng Dios, at sa pagsusumakit na maitayo ang sariling kanila, ay hindi sila napasakop sa katuwiran ng Dios.

Mayroong mga taong nagtayo ng sarili nilang relihiyon, hindi sila napasakop sa katuwiran ng Dios, kaya kung kailangan ng relihiyon yong relihiyong ang Dios ang nagtayo, ang Dios ang nagturo. Pero yong itinayo ng tao hindi iyon ang kailangan, kaya ang ginagawa nila dinadaan nila sa pilosopiya siguro wala silang tiwala sa relihiyon na mismo sila ang gumawa, pero pag ang relihiyon yong kaparaan niyon ay galing sa Dios, hindi mo pwdeng sabihin hindi kailangan yon, kailangan yon sa kaligtasan

Kailangan ba ang relihiyon?

Uu kailangan natin makipagugnay sa Dios
Ang kahulugan kasi ng re-lihiyon ay muling-paguugnay ,kaya nga re- lihiyon
- Ang tao kasi nahiwalay sa Dios dahil sa kasalanan
Jeremias 5:25
Ang inyong mga kasamaan ang nangaghiwalay ng mga bagay na ito, at ang inyong mga kasalanan ang nagsipigil sa inyo ng kabutihan.

-Ang kasalanan ng tao ang naghiwalay sa atin sa Dios, kaya kumo nahiwalay ang tao sa Dios, kailangan siyang mabalik uli magkaroon ng re- lihiyon o muling paguugnay
Kumbaga sa isang termino pa ay reconciliation yun ang diwa ng tinatawag na salitang relihiyon. At yon ay paraan ng Dios ang tunay na relihiyon na dapat nating tanggapin na kailangan natin sa kaligtasan
2 Corinto 5:19
Sa makatuwid baga'y, na ang Dios kay Cristo ay pinakipagkasundo ang sanglibutan sa kaniya rin, na hindi ibinibilang sa kanila ang kanilang mga kasalanan, at ipinagkatiwala sa amin ang salita ng pagkakasundo.

- Mayroong salita ng pagkakasundo o mayroong word of reconciliation

2 Corinthians 5:19
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Ang salita ng pagkakasundo, para makasundo uli ng Dios ang tao na nahiwalay dahil sa kasalanan? Kailangan yong word of reconciliation and that constitute the true religion in the Bible. Yon ang bumubuo ng tamang relihiyon sa Bibliya yong salita ng pagkakasundo na ipinagtiwala ng Dios sa mga alagad sa mga apostol, yon ang ating mababasang aral sa Bibliya na magtatali uli sa atin sa Dios, ibabalik tayo sa Dios kaya religio, religare , relihiyon kabuuan niyan yong aral, pagsamba, pagsunod sa Dios kaya kailangan yan brad, hindi ilalagay yan sa Bibliya kung hindi kailangan.

Pwede naman, si Abraham at Job wala namang relihiyon yun. But in these days, dapat siguro may religion ka, pero d ko pa nakita ang tama eh. Puro nalang kasi pananakot. I will not stop seeking until I will find the one.

Tama ka dyan bro.dumadami ang rilihiyon para iligaw ang marami sa totoo dahilan para ang iba magsawa pero di puede na walang totoo sa mga rilihiyon na yan sigurado may totoo dyan.....wag lang sumuko ...habang buhay may pagasa..ika nga.

Tama ka dyan bro.dumadami ang rilihiyon para iligaw ang marami sa totoo dahilan para ang iba magsawa pero di puede na walang totoo sa mga rilihiyon na yan sigurado may totoo dyan.....wag lang sumuko ...habang buhay may pagasa..ika nga.
Heheheh:). Salamat bro. I hope makikita ko din. Ang iba kasi dito maka relihiyon, pinipilit kung ano ang sa kanila.

Ganito yan brad, rerespetuhin mo ba yong bagay na labag sa kunsiensya mo at moral?

Halimbawa kinalakihan niya ay muslim siya tapos naniniwala siya na kapag nakapatay sila ng kristiano ay mapupunta sila sa langit, rerespituhin mo ba ang paniniwalang yan kung labag sa moral at kunsiensya mo?

Parang ganito, noong wala ka pang malay sa kinalakihan mo tapos nalaman mo na ang paniniwala nyo pala ay lumalabag na sa kunsiensya mo bilang taong may takot sa Dios diba ang tamang gagawin mo eh iwanan ang paniniwalang yan na mali?

Halimbawa: nagising ka na may tae sa hinihigaan mo, diba ang tamang gagawin mo ay bumangon at umalis?

Hindi dinadaan sa open minded thing kuno ang bagay na pangkaluluwa brad, sa bagay na pangkaligtasan kung naniniwala ka na may kabilang buhay , dapat maging matikuluso tayo , kasi kaligtasan ng kaluluwa ang mapapanganib
hindi ko naman sinabi na iiwanan ko ang paniniwala ko. ang sa akin lang ay boss ay hindi ko ipipilit sa kanila ang paniniwala ko kung ayaw nila. isa iyan sa nag uumpisa ng pag aaway ng mga tao eh. ang iba ibang paniniwala. kaya nga respeto ang kelangan sa ibang taong me ibang paniniwala para makakuha ka din ng respeto. ikaw brad, tanungin kita. wala ka bang respeto sa mga muslim dahil sa paniniwala nila?...

hindi ko naman sinabi na iiwanan ko ang paniniwala ko. ang sa akin lang ay boss ay hindi ko ipipilit sa kanila ang paniniwala ko kung ayaw nila. isa iyan sa nag uumpisa ng pag aaway ng mga tao eh. ang iba ibang paniniwala. kaya nga respeto ang kelangan sa ibang taong me ibang paniniwala para makakuha ka din ng respeto. ikaw brad, tanungin kita. wala ka bang respeto sa mga muslim dahil sa paniniwala nila?...
Wala akong respeto sa kanilang sekta, pero sa mga nautong member siempre may respeto ako

["mbb144, post: 9598705, member: 173381"]Ikaw ba to bandwagon? Haba ah!:) Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Sa genesis nag warn ang Dios na mamatay sila Adan at Eva. Paano naging hatol ang kamatayan kung may buhay naman pala tayong tao after death. What is the use of resurrection kung buhay namn pala?

(Note:sa mga ibang readers (atheists and agnostics), pls understand that this discussion is being carried out contextual to religious knowledge or scriptural testimonies.thank you)

may paliwanag na ako dito. pakibasa uli sa response ko sa taas. walang sinabi ang bible na ung death na tinutukoy nya dyan ay ung death na a person is no more even in after life or in other dimension or beyond this earthly realm. maaring ang death na ito ay meaning a fall from God's grace or disconnection from heavenly experiences. noong nagkasala ba sina adam and eve, namatay ba sila kaagad agad? on that very moment they ate 'fruit' namatay ba sila on the spot? it is said they surely die, not that they will die instantly upon eating the fruit. now, kung saan man napunta ang soul nila adam and eve, the bible is silent. can you provide supporting verses that adam and eve have no souls and no longer living in an after life or beyond this realm?the bible is silent. when the bible is silent, it doesnt mean the opposite is true though. we only speculate. just do not add your personal conclusion when the bible itself is silent on the matter regarding adam and eve's final destiny.

it is logical lang na sa human perspective when God is dealing with us, death is part of the judgment albeit, death of the body. not the death of the very soul or spirit. to our perspective, death is an oblivion or cessation of bodily function because we are seeing reality from our perspective. Perhaps from God's perspective, death of a person to HIm is that his person or spirit is taken to somewhere else not of this earhtly realm. wherever the soul or spirit goes, we do not exactly know. only God knows of its final destiny.

Matt 10:28 it is true, because God has the power to resurrect.

very clear naman dyan sa verse na yan na the body can be destroyed even by human but the soul can not be destroyed not even Satan. only God can destroy a soul if He so wishes but due to His infinite kindness, to us humans, who knows what is everyone's soul destiny.

Matt 17:3 so nag contradict ba yan sa John 3:12-13? Wala because that is just a vision in verse 9 And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead.

a little bit of logical imagination here is needed to understand the verses you are quoting. paano natin masabi na hindi sila moses at elias ung apparition or they are just vision?the whole drama is a vision but not the persons(now of heavenly substance) involved. Jesus(God) can re-create a reality whatever he wants.

John 3:10-13 (KJV)
10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?
11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

ano napapansin natin sa verses na yan?did jesus say na walang heaven reserved for humanity?
Jesus said NO MAN - with emphasis. what is a man here on earth?a man has a body. this body is physical in nature. therefore, how could a man enter or ascend in heaven with his body? since heaven is spiritual in nature, a person then must be in spirit to ascend in heaven. we need a little bit of imagination para unawain ang verses na yan. jesus never deny said in that verses that when a man dies, he can not enter heaven.

Luke 16:23 we all know that is just a parable. you will notice in verse 19 Now there was a certain rich man, and he was clothed in purple and fine linen, faring sumptuously every day. Pinaparingan niya ang mga Pareseo.

i know that was a parable, but the elements in that parable do not necessarily tell that an after life or life beyond this realm for the soul is non-existent. that verses in the book of luke is only giving us a hint that the bible's testimonial on the perpetuation of the soul. death in this earthly realm means only the corruption or disfunction of the physical body or the soul or spirit departs from that body after this so called death.

why then that the parable is created in such a way that the dead are depicted in a different recreated reality? ano ang pumasok sa isipan ni Jesus at gumawa siya ng parable at ang mga karkter na ginamit niya ay matagal nang patay?

Ang truth Hell and immortal soul kay Plato at Aristotle galing hindi sa biblia. Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. Makaramdam ba ng init ang DEATH at ang HELL?

depende sa definition mo ng hell. my idea sa hell maybe different from others. would this difference make hell untrue? napakaraming verses sa bible about hell. ang problema lang dyan ay kung ano ang kondisyon sa hell or what is this reality called hell. huwag mo lahatin ang Christians na iisa ang understanding nila sa hell. our diffrent notion about hell doesnt make hell untrue. you are mistaken na kay Plato at Aristotle galing ang notion na hell at immortal soul dahil bible mismo nagsasabi niyan. other religions or beliefs too may kanya kanyang notion about hell. nasa iyo yan kung paano mo i interpret o how you imagine what a hell is. mayroon ka bang patunay dyan na kina plato at aristotle galing ang notion about hell and immortal soul?

Anyway :), as I said sa kabilang thread, kung ikaw nga talaga si bandwagon ( I doubt). You have the right to believe what you want to believe. So do I. Let us not say na mali ang isa at tama ang isa. Sa religion kasi, only time will tell kung sino talaga ang totoong relihiyon. Sa akin, wala muna akong relihiyon sa ngayun, doon nalang muna ako sa bible at logic.

do i need then your blessing to believe what i believe? we need not to state that. since you purvey lies here (i said lies because you are helping the JW's or its allies spread lies regarding the trinity/God, soul and resurrection. to my perspective these misconceptions are lies. so what was being immoral or un ethical in saying that it is a lie? you need to understand what this lie means contextual to what we are arguing. you only need to disagree or create your own counter argument that the lies i am telling arent really lies and that your biblical understanding is the right one.)

we can say indirectly or directly na mali siya o sila o ako o ikaw. so, again, saying i am wrong or you are wrong or they are wrong, matter that much? whatever we say here that in itself will be judged by readers(all of us as readers). hence, hindi kailangan na gawing isyu kung may nagsabi man na mali ako o mali ka o mali sila. better to write directly more about what is being discussed now on one of the issues in religious topics. remember that we are asserting something. if we are not asserting, why are we still here in this forum?

Sa religion kasi, only time will tell kung sino talaga ang totoong relihiyon.

hinduism, islam, christianity, buddhism, shintoism....these are religions. the last i checked still they are 'true' religion.

what also of the 'fruit' of that religion?
what also of the logical, historical and scientific foundation of that religion?

time is of lesser meaning to the truth-fulness of a religion or belief or faith.

No hate mga bro sharing lang :). Kayo lang naman nagsabi na I spread lies. Tapos ako pa inakusahan sa kabilang thread na sinabihan ko kayong mali kayo?

sure no hate. and please do not think i am angry. iba ung angry (personal) statement sa sheer logic of my ideas here. expect mo lang na lahat ng binabato mo dito ay may reaction. there is always an equal and opposite reaction ika nga nila. again, the lies you are spreading here is not of your origin. these lies is an attack against Christianity itself. hindi yan Christian as afar as me being a Christian is concerned reagarding hell, God, Jesus, Trinity, soul and resurrection. they are lies because they are biblical misconceptions. however, you can disprove me or show otherwise and that is why we are here discussing/debating/arguing. we can not escape the fact that we have a differing opinions.

"i hope that is clear enough"

["mbb144, post: 9598705, member: 173381"]Ikaw ba to bandwagon? Haba ah!:) Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Sa genesis nag warn ang Dios na mamatay sila Adan at Eva. Paano naging hatol ang kamatayan kung may buhay naman pala tayong tao after death. What is the use of resurrection kung buhay namn pala?

(Note:sa mga ibang readers (atheists and agnostics), pls understand that this discussion is being carried out contextual to religious knowledge or scriptural testimonies.thank you)

may paliwanag na ako dito. pakibasa uli sa response ko sa taas. walang sinabi ang bible na ung death na tinutukoy nya dyan ay ung death na a person is no more even in after life or in other dimension or beyond this earthly realm. maaring ang death na ito ay meaning a fall from God's grace or disconnection from heavenly experiences. noong nagkasala ba sina adam and eve, namatay ba sila kaagad agad? on that very moment they ate 'fruit' namatay ba sila on the spot? it is said they surely die, not that they will die instantly upon eating the fruit. now, kung saan man napunta ang soul nila adam and eve, the bible is silent. can you provide supporting verses that adam and eve have no souls and no longer living in an after life or beyond this realm?the bible is silent. when the bible is silent, it doesnt mean the opposite is true though. we only speculate. just do not add your personal conclusion when the bible itself is silent on the matter regarding adam and eve's final destiny.

it is logical lang na sa human perspective when God is dealing with us, death is part of the judgment albeit, death of the body. not the death of the very soul or spirit. to our perspective, death is an oblivion or cessation of bodily function because we are seeing reality from our perspective. Perhaps from God's perspective, death of a person to HIm is that his person or spirit is taken to somewhere else not of this earhtly realm. wherever the soul or spirit goes, we do not exactly know. only God knows of its final destiny.

very clear naman dyan sa verse na yan na the body can be destroyed even by human but the soul can not be destroyed not even Satan. only God can destroy a soul if He so wishes but due to His infinite kindness, to us humans, who knows what is everyone's soul destiny.

a little bit of logical imagination here is needed to understand the verses you are quoting. paano natin masabi na hindi sila moses at elias ung apparition or they are just vision?the whole drama is a vision but not the persons(now of heavenly substance) involved. Jesus(God) can re-create a reality whatever he wants.

10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?
11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

ano napapansin natin sa verses na yan?did jesus say na walang heaven reserved for humanity?
Jesus said NO MAN - with emphasis. what is a man here on earth?a man has a body. this body is physical in nature. therefore, how could a man enter or ascend in heaven with his body? since heaven is spiritual in nature, a person then must be in spirit to ascend in heaven. we need a little bit of imagination para unawain ang verses na yan. jesus never deny said in that verses that when a man dies, he can not enter heaven.

i know that was a parable, but the elements in that parable do not necessarily tell that an after life or life beyond this realm for the soul is non-existent. that verses in the book of luke is only giving us a hint that the bible's testimonial on the perpetuation of the soul. death in this earthly realm means only the corruption or disfunction of the physical body or the soul or spirit departs from that body after this so called death.

why then that the parable is created in such a way that the dead are depicted in a different recreated reality? ano ang pumasok sa isipan ni Jesus at gumawa siya ng parable at ang mga karkter na ginamit niya ay matagal nang patay?

depende sa definition mo ng hell. my idea sa hell maybe different from others. would this difference make hell untrue? napakaraming verses sa bible about hell. ang problema lang dyan ay kung ano ang kondisyon sa hell or what is this reality called hell. huwag mo lahatin ang Christians na iisa ang understanding nila sa hell. our diffrent notion about hell doesnt make hell untrue. you are mistaken na kay Plato at Aristotle galing ang notion na hell at immortal soul dahil bible mismo nagsasabi niyan. other religions or beliefs too may kanya kanyang notion about hell. nasa iyo yan kung paano mo i interpret o how you imagine what a hell is. mayroon ka bang patunay dyan na kina plato at aristotle galing ang notion about hell and immortal soul?

do i need then your blessing to believe what i believe? we need not to state that. since you purvey lies here (i said lies because you are helping the JW's or its allies spread lies regarding the trinity/God, soul and resurrection. to my perspective these misconceptions are lies. so what was being immoral or un ethical in saying that it is a lie? you need to understand what this lie means contextual to what we are arguing. you only need to disagree or create your own counter argument that the lies i am telling arent really lies and that your biblical understanding is the right one.)

we can say indirectly or directly na mali siya o sila o ako o ikaw. so, again, saying i am wrong or you are wrong or they are wrong, matter that much? whatever we say here that in itself will be judged by readers(all of us as readers). hence, hindi kailangan na gawing isyu kung may nagsabi man na mali ako o mali ka o mali sila. better to write directly more about what is being discussed now on one of the issues in religious topics. remember that we are asserting something. if we are not asserting, why are we still here in this forum?

hinduism, islam, christianity, buddhism, shintoism....these are religions. the last i checked still they are 'true' religion.

what also of the logical, historical and scientific foundation of that religion?

time is of lesser meaning to the truth-fulness of a religion or belief or faith.

sure no hate. and please do not think i am angry. iba ung angry (personal) statement sa ***** logic of my ideas here. expect mo lang na lahat ng binabato mo dito ay may reaction. there is always an equal and opposite reaction ika nga nila. again, the lies you are spreading here is not of your origin. these lies is an attack against Christianity itself. hindi yan Christian as afar as me being a Christian is concerned reagarding hell, God, Jesus, Trinity, soul and resurrection. they are lies because they are biblical misconceptions. however, you can disprove me or show otherwise and that is why we are here discussing/debating/arguing. we can not escape the fact that we have a differing opinions.

Hi Mbb. Btw, this is still me. I use my mobile phone for quick and short responses. Laptop kapag medyo mahaba at when i neede to quote.
Hindi ko lagi hawak ang laptop ko kaya, un some delay..tnx

sure no hate. and please do not think i am angry. iba ung angry (personal) statement sa ***** logic of my ideas here. expect mo lang na lahat ng binabato mo dito ay may reaction. there is always an equal and opposite reaction ika nga nila. again, the lies you are spreading here is not of your origin. these lies is an attack against Christianity itself. hindi yan Christian as afar as me being a Christian is concerned reagarding hell, God, Jesus, Trinity, soul and resurrection. they are lies because they are biblical misconceptions. however, you can disprove me or show otherwise and that is why we are here discussing/debating/arguing. we can not escape the fact that we have a differing opinions.

Hello bandwagon:).

• we only speculate. just do not add your personal conclusion when the bible itself is silent on the matter regarding adam and eve's final destiny.

We don't need to speculate. Solomon considered as the wisest man, maybe second to Jesus, once said that dead is dead and knows nothing all. When, lazarus was resurrected by Jesus, he did not say something or anything about another dimension.

Even Jesus' apostles and disciples need to be resurrected Rev 20:5-6 The rest of the dead lived not until the thousand years should be finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: over these the second death hath no power; but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. This is the little flock, it is understandable that they will go to heaven. luke 12:32 “Have no fear, little flock, for your Father has approved of giving you the Kingdom".
But they did not go to heaven after they die but after the first resurrection. They are only few (144K), called the little flock. But the rest in Rev. 7 "the great crowd" will stay here on earth. Because Isaiah 45:18 says that earth was made not in vain but to be inhabited. Isaiah 35.

mayroon ka bang patunay dyan na kina plato at aristotle galing ang notion about hell and immortal soul?
Ikaw mismo ang nagsabi na malaki ang natulong nila sa Christianity kahit d sila Christian. You also admitted that Plato and Aristotle were before Christ and already practiced or believed the hell and immortality of the soul. Somehow, you are right that hell and immortality of the soul did not originate from them because during the time of Egypt and Babylons it already existed. While the Israelite's worship the true GOD.

do i need then your blessing to believe what i believe?

Did I say that you need my blessings? Saying the word "lie", is not appropriate. Just give your argument and let the readers judge, if what you are telling is right or wrong, for them. Kasi ikaw ang lumalabas na self-righteous niyan.

Bro bandwagon, we really on different page. Continue to your faith as I continue to seek the truth.

have a nice day:).

Hello bandwagon:).

• we only speculate. just do not add your personal conclusion when the bible itself is silent on the matter regarding adam and eve's final destiny.

We don't need to speculate. Solomon considered as the wisest man, maybe second to Jesus, once said that dead is dead and knows nothing all. When, lazarus was resurrected by Jesus, he did not say something or anything about another dimension.

Even Jesus' apostles and disciples need to be resurrected Rev 20:5-6 The rest of the dead lived not until the thousand years should be finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: over these the second death hath no power; but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. This is the little flock, it is understandable that they will go to heaven. luke 12:32 “Have no fear, little flock, for your Father has approved of giving you the Kingdom".
But they did not go to heaven after they die but after the first resurrection. They are only few (144K), called the little flock. But the rest in Rev. 7 "the great crowd" will stay here on earth. Because Isaiah 45:18 says that earth was made not in vain but to be inhabited. Isaiah 35.

mayroon ka bang patunay dyan na kina plato at aristotle galing ang notion about hell and immortal soul?
Ikaw mismo ang nagsabi na malaki ang natulong nila sa Christianity kahit d sila Christian. You also admitted that Plato and Aristotle were before Christ and already practiced or believed the hell and immortality of the soul. Somehow, you are right that hell and immortality of the soul did not originate from them because during the time of Egypt and Babylons it already existed. While the Israelite's worship the true GOD.

do i need then your blessing to believe what i believe?

Did I say that you need my blessings? Saying the word "lie", is not appropriate. Just give your argument and let the readers judge, if what you are telling is right or wrong, for them. Kasi ikaw ang lumalabas na self-righteous niyan.

Bro bandwagon, we really on different page. Continue to your faith as I continue to seek the truth.

have a nice day:).

Hindi inappropriate kapag sinabi ko na LIES ung nilatag mo about some biblical issues. I think you are drifting into a different issue. Iba siguro kapag sinabi ko na you are lying and not faithful to your belief. It does not take tons of logic to understand when i said LIES. Pwede mo rin akong akusahan na all i am saying are lies. So would it matter to me?would the essence of my argument change?

You are making it personal when I said LIES.
Even you can say my arguments were pure lies and I will not care. The content of our arguments regarding God, Jesus, soul and resurrection should be given more attention and not from us to be self-righteous embellishing the word LIES.

This is a question for you...

Are you the only one who is seeking truth?

Hindi inappropriate kapag sinabi ko na LIES ung nilatag mo about some biblical issues. I think you are drifting into a different issue. Iba siguro kapag sinabi ko na you are lying and not faithful to your belief. It does not take tons of logic to understand when i said LIES. Pwede mo rin akong akusahan na all i am saying are lies. So would it matter to me?would the essence of my argument change?

You are making it personal when I said LIES.
Even you can say my arguments were pure lies and I will not care. The content of our arguments regarding God, Jesus, soul and resurrection should be given more attention and not from us to be self-righteous embellishing the word LIES.

This is a question for you...

Are you the only one who is seeking truth?
You have to respect the other beliefs. You accused me of being self-righteous when you are the one who is the self-righteous. Continue to your faith. As I continue to seek the truth and explore...I can only answer for myself. The truth that I know is the one that Jesus said, "The truth will set you free".

You have to respect the other beliefs. You accused me of being self-righteous when you are the one who is the self-righteous. Continue to your faith. As I continue to seek the truth and explore...I can only answer for myself. The truth that I know is the one that Jesus said, "The truth will set you free".

How do you understand the word respect? Do you really respect other's beliefs when you are attacking other's belief? Ulit ulit na lang tayo. Huwag ka mag deny na inaatake mo ang Simbahan, ang kanyang pamamalakad,band some of its religious doctrines. Anong klaseng respect ang gusto mo? Indeed you are self righteous. It is not even necessary to tell me to continue in my faith and for you to seek truth. Thi is my advice, if you seek truth, broaden and deepen your perspective, seek the aid of Holy Spirit, exercise true intellectual humility and avoid hypocrisy.

How do you understand the word respect? Do you really respect other's beliefs when you are attacking other's belief? Ulit ulit na lang tayo. Huwag ka mag deny na inaatake mo ang Simbahan, ang kanyang pamamalakad,band some of its religious doctrines. Anong klaseng respect ang gusto mo? Indeed you are self righteous. It is not even necessary to tell me to continue in my faith and for you to seek truth. Thi is my advice, if you seek truth, broaden and deepen your perspective, seek the aid of Holy Spirit, exercise true intellectual humility and avoid hypocrisy.
hehehee:). Ako pa ang self-righteous, ako na sinabihan na lier ako pa self-righteous. Wake up bro. Parang ikaw atah ang kailangan na manaliksiksik a bro. Na set free ba ang tao kapag sabihan mong may impyierno, o takot ang na instill mo sa utak niya? Bro, time will tell kung tama ka ba, sila o ako.

hehehee:). Ako pa ang self-righteous, ako na sinabihan na lier ako pa self-righteous. Wake up bro. Parang ikaw atah ang kailangan na manaliksiksik a bro. Na set free ba ang tao kapag sabihan mong may impyierno, o takot ang na instill mo sa utak niya? Bro, time will tell kung tama ka ba, sila o ako.

Self righteous ka in the sense that you keep on emphasizing to me the word respect. Your hypocrisy is being revealed. You should exercise a true intellectual humility? What a tactic. Can you just answer one by one mga tanong ko embedded in my long post? Ganun na lang? You are diverting the issue. Paulit ulit ang sinasabi mo kahit na may sagot na ako. Read with depths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
sisLey_23

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online