What's new

Help Sulit ba si Nubia Neo 5g?

liamxio

Eternal Poster
Reaction
mga guys I've found out this phone sa mga reviews sa yt, I am so amazed kasi budget gaming phone ang datingan :) any advise po ba or reviews para sa phone na ito kasi I'm willing to buy :)

New Bitmap Image.jpg

Attachments

Nubia Neo 5G is indeed a budget-friendly gaming phone that has caught the attention of many smartphone enthusiasts. It offers impressive specifications and features at an affordable price point. Here's a detailed review and some advice to help you make an informed decision:

Design: The Nubia Neo 5G has a sleek and modern design with a glass front and back, giving it a ρrémíùm look and feel. The device is available in different color options to suit your personal style.

Display: It features a large 6.5-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. The screen offers vibrant colors and good viewing angles, which is great for gaming and media consumption.

Performance: The phone is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 800U chipset, which is a capable mid-range processor. It provides smooth performance and handles multitasking well. The device also comes with 6GB/8GB of RAM, ensuring smooth gaming and app usage.

Gaming Experience: With its MediaTek Dimensity 800U chipset and Mali-G57 GPU, the Nubia Neo 5G can handle most mobile games smoothly. It should be able to run popular titles like PUBG Mobile and Call of Duty Mobile at medium to high graphics settings without any significant issues.

Battery: The phone is equipped with a decent 5000mAh battery, which should provide enough juice to last through a day of moderate to heavy usage. It also supports 30W fast charging, allowing you to quickly recharge the device.

Camera: On the rear, the Nubia Neo 5G features a quad-camera setup, including a 64MP primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2MP macro lens, and a 2MP depth sensor. The camera system can capture detailed and vibrant photos in daylight conditions. However, low-light photography might not be as impressive.

Software: The phone runs on Nubia UI 9.0, which is based on Android 10. The software offers a clean and intuitive user interface, but it might not be as feature-rich or regularly updated as some other Android skins.

Storage: The Nubia Neo 5G comes with 128GB of internal storage, which should be sufficient for most users. It also has a dedicated microSD card slot, allowing you to expand the storage further.

Overall, the Nubia Neo 5G is a compelling budget gaming phone that offers a good balance between performance, features, and price. It provides a smooth gaming experience, decent camera capabilities, and a long-lasting battery. However, keep in mind that it might not have the same brand reputation or extensive software support compared to more well-known smartphone brands. If gaming is your primary concern and you are on a tight budget, the Nubia Neo 5G could be a great choice.

Parang goods naman yung Nubia Neo 5G pagdating sa gaming. Medyo mahirap nga lang bilhin kung may nagbebenta ng ganyan.

Pero mas ok nalang mag POCO X5 Pro or mag POCO F4. Mas better kasi maganda sa gaming pagdating sa GPU nila.

goods yan si nubia neo 5g i think may bypass charging sya and swak sa budget ung cons lang for me is usb 2.0 and wla sya hdmi out over usb c incase na iwired mirroring nyo sa tv or pc pero may working around nmn via displaylink adapter, displaylink presenter app, usb c hub and/or capture card if iconnect nyo sa pc or laptop nyo

ok nrin sir :) kaso sa price kaya?

yung kya lng laruin ang genshin impact ng 60fps oks na :)
check mo si Infinix Note 30 VIP or POCO X5 Pro 5G, nung napanood ko yung review sa Nubia nag struggle siya sa Genshin at CODM

Last edited:
Hi Guys, I bought the Neo 5G for only 9,990 at the Nubia concept Store SM North Edsa last Dec 2023. I'll drop my realtalk honest review as of now, Feb 25, 2024:

• Benchmark wise, super solid nito, for its price, dikit sila ng Snapdragon 695 both CPU/GPU.
  • Sustained Gaming thermals, superb guys di umiinit.

* Gaming performance:
  • Kaya nito Genshin Impact at Medium (mixed high) settings, at 30fps stable.
  • CODM BR/MP at high settings at 60fps yaka, pati Medium at 90fps.
  • Tower of fantasy Mid settings at 30fps
  • Summoners War Chronicles at low-mid settings at 30fps
  • Asphalt9 (mid-high) yaka smooth at 30fps

* Battery life- efficient dahil ang Unisoc T820 si TSMC gumawa at 6nm. Leading ang TSMC sa chip manufacturing vs samsung.

• Same cpu configuration ang cpu nito with Snapdragon 860. 4x performance cores + 4 efficient cores.
  • Di tulad sa Helio G99 atbp na 2x perf. cores lang and 6x efficient cores kaya almost midrange flagship performance at best.

Guys, I have a Redmagic 8Pro and iPhone 13Pro(camphone) and I bought Neo to be my secondary gaming phone and di nya ako binigo.