What's new

Help Suggest earphones under 700 pesos

Hyemii

Eternal Poster
Established
Penge suggestions ng earphones under 700 pesos ty. Wireless or wired okay lang sakin, though preferred ko yung may mic na rin para magamit in game. If wireless, sana yung wala halos delay.

Para na rin ma utilize ko audio features nitong LG G8 ko. Medyo tight lang sa budget kaya 700 lang nakayanan

Hello! I understand you're looking for earphones under 700 pesos with a microphone, and you're open to both wired and wireless options. Here are some suggestions for you to consider:

1. Wired Option:
- JBL C50HI In-Ear Headphones - This is a good budget option that offers decent sound quality and has a built-in microphone for taking calls or using in-game chat. It is compatible with your LG G8 and should work well for your needs.

2. Wireless Option:
- Remax RB-T26 Bluetooth Earphones - This is a wireless option that features a built-in microphone for taking calls and in-game communication. It offers a good balance of sound quality and affordability within your budget.

When it comes to wireless earphones, it's important to note that there may be a slight delay in audio transmission, especially in lower-priced models. However, for casual use and gaming within your budget, the Remax RB-T26 should work well.

I hope these suggestions help! Let me know if you have any other questions or if you need more options.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. Earphone
  2. Budget wireless
  3. Wireless earphone
Back