Closed Subukan lang, walang mawawala, FREE naman ito $9.50 airdrop

Status
Not open for further replies.

techvin1685

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Guys wag nyo palampasin tong airdrop na to baka mapasana all ka na naman 1f602.png1f447.png
Just click this 1f447.png
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
copy and paste then remove 🔥 fire
Then enter my code 1f447.png
5f6ea9d4410bf77cd920a8d6
You can get 2375 token for FREE
or $9.50 worth
Remember No code no Free
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Then enter my code 1f447.png
5f6ea9d4410bf77cd920a8d6

Attachments

airdrop pa po ito, pag natapos na ang airdrop nila, saka palang po nila iaanounce kung kelan pwedeng mawí†hdráw, thru coinsph, since this is a crypto/altcoins po. subuk subok lang...

hintayin pa ang advice ng team, as my research, mukhang good crypto ito, the ceo and his team had a profile You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. they are transparent team... hope it will be good project for a good team and make profit on the future, " Boostchain stands for no more annoying push of unwanted content. " try na rin mag research, pero ngayong pandemic, try lang ako ng try habang walang work... maka chamba, naka lipas sa akin si uniswap eh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back