What's new

Tutorial Studocu Ultimate Trick (farming) UPDATED 4/03

Maybe you have some unanswered questions?

📱 Why doesn’t this work on mobile?Students usually keep most of their study notes on their desktop, so we just haven’t yet built the functionality to upload from a mobile… one day we might!
💵 How much are my notes worth?A complete set of quality notes for one course is worth $40-100. They need to demonstrate a good grip on the subject matter and be thorough and well organised.
🤨 Why does Studocu want my study notes?We’re a note-sharing platform making access to study materials more equitable. We host your notes on the internet for our 22M users to read, 1% of whom pay a small monthly subscription to view ‘top-rated’ notes.
🥸 Can I do this anonymously?Of course. Check the box when you upload.
📃 Do you accept all kinds of notes?We accept anything you wrote yourself, such as lecture notes, assignments, practice materials or summaries. Please don’t upload anything anyone else made.

From Studocu Team:
KIRASUKIE

Maybe you have some unanswered questions?

📱 Why doesn’t this work on mobile?Students usually keep most of their study notes on their desktop, so we just haven’t yet built the functionality to upload from a mobile… one day we might!
💵 How much are my notes worth?A complete set of quality notes for one course is worth $40-100. They need to demonstrate a good grip on the subject matter and be thorough and well organised.
🤨 Why does Studocu want my study notes?We’re a note-sharing platform making access to study materials more equitable. We host your notes on the internet for our 22M users to read, 1% of whom pay a small monthly subscription to view ‘top-rated’ notes.
🥸 Can I do this anonymously?Of course. Check the box when you upload.
📃 Do you accept all kinds of notes?We accept anything you wrote yourself, such as lecture notes, assignments, practice materials or summaries. Please don’t upload anything anyone else made.

From Studocu Team:
KIRASUKIE
Wow dyan ka pala nag tatrabaho, sabihan mo naman si Taylor, para mabayaran na kami 😁

may nag email sakin

Screenshot_2023-04-15-21-47-42-131_com.google.android.gm.jpg

Attachments

Users search this thread by keywords

1. Fake id template
  2. studocu ρrémíùm
  3. ML tricks
  4. studocu earn
  5. Uni
  6. edu acc
  7. Plc
  8. FAKE ID TEMPLATES