What's new

S·T·S STS Roaming deactivation solution

BellaPouch29

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Not everyone knows this trick yet so I'm posting this for them since it very rarely gets mentioned here. A little disclaimer only, I didn't discover this so I'm giving credits to our veterans here for sharing it here first.

If you've already had unblocked your sts sim the first time, you'd instantly think you can never get it unblocked again the second time and another time. Actually, you're right but doesn't necessarily mean there's no solution to it. You can still get it unblocked by following the methods below:

1. First you gotta text protect on to 8080 so that you load is gonna be safe from any deductions and make sure you don't have any outstanding load credit balance.

2. Risk 100 pesos and load a 100 regular load to the number you wanted to get unblocked. Don't worry it won't be gone just make sure you've followed the first instruction beforehand.

3. Now you can do the usual unblocking trick. Just set your data to 2G, next text ROAM ON to 333 2x and ROAM OFF to 333 2x. Then go again to your data settings and set it back to 4G, lasty turn the plane mode then see you'll have your data back. Just in case this doesn't work, you could manually do it by following this: go to SIM SETTINGS > International > Roaming > Deactivate Text Roaming and turn n off the plane mode.

If you have worries risking your money and have doubts doingthis trick then I advise you not to do it. Most importantly, regarding your 100 load, you can still send it to your other numbers via pasalod if ever this trick didn't work out on you. Comment bellow if you findthis post helpful. I'm open to criticisms so do tell me your opinion.

[/CODE]

Working po tu paps sa old sim, pero sa new medyo risky to kasa Ang PASALOAD features ay para lang sa lumang sims.

Boss this is no trick why? The way back before. Basta yun matagal na. Do you remember nokia 3210? If not your a mill

Back