What's new

Help Sptools scatter invalid panu po gagawin

odrix29

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Bale yung OS po stock galing sa website ng vivo. Scatter.txt lng nakalagay dun ayaw naman tanggapin ng sptools.nag research ako.dpat yung scatter file.ay nagsisimula sa mtkxxx.yung nadownload ko walang ganun eh panu po ba magconvert ng scatter file or bka my scatter file kayo ng vivo y15 2019. Na deadboot/hardbrick kasi phone ko buti nasedetect pa ng computer.sptools lng kasi merun ako wala kasi ako miracle box.panu po kaya gagawin ko. 1week ko na tong inaayus.ndi po ako tech.inaayus ko lng kasi eto yung first cp ko.basa basa lng ako sa google kasu ala na ako mahanap na tut kong panu.

Hello! I understand your concern about your Vivo Y15 2019 that is experiencing a dead boot or hard brick situation. It's great that your computer can still detect the phone. Let me guide you on how you can potentially resolve this issue with SP Flash Tool (SP Tools).

If the scatter file you downloaded from the Vivo website is not accepted by SP Flash Tool, you may need to create a compatible scatter file for your device. Here's a general guide on how you can create or modify a scatter file:

1. Download Stock ROM: Obtain the stock firmware for your Vivo Y15 2019 from a reliable source. Make sure it includes the scatter file.

2. Extract Stock ROM: Extract the downloaded firmware package on your computer. Look for the scatter file (usually named as "MTKxxxx.txt").

3. Edit Scatter File: Use a text editor like Notepad to open the scatter file. Ensure that the file contains accurate partition information for your device.

4. Modify Scatter File: If you can't find a suitable scatter file for your specific device, you may need to modify an existing one. Be cautious and ensure the partition details match your device.

5. Save Changes: After making any necessary modifications, save the scatter file.

6. Use SP Flash Tool: Load the modified scatter file in SP Flash Tool and follow the flashing process to reflash the firmware on your Vivo Y15 2019.

If you're unable to create or modify a scatter file, I recommend searching for forums or websites that specialize in Vivo firmware or scatter files. You may find a pre-made scatter file that matches your device model and addresses your current issue.

Remember to proceed with caution when flashing ROMs as it can potentially brick your device further. If you're uncomfortable with these procedures, seeking assistance from a professional or a service center may be the safest option. Good luck with fixing your phone!

Back