What's new

Help Song req.

Bumblyat

Eternal Poster
Established
patulong naman mga kaPHC (musicians, guitarists, or kahit sinong may magandang taste sa music)
parecommend ng kanta na malupit tugtugin para sa nililigawan ko....
mga kantang kagaya ng:
pasilyo - intro palang goods na
off my face ni justin bieber - maganda fingerstyle neto
until I found you - maganda rin riffs neto, swabe ba

soft or jazzy na mapapakilig ung babae.

thank you sa mga makakapagrecommend

Hello! Here are some song recommendations that you may find suitable for serenading your special someone:

1. "Lucky" by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat - This song has a soft and jazzy feel to it, making it perfect for serenading. The guitar parts are relatively simple, so it should be easy enough to learn and play for someone with basic guitar skills.

2. "Can't Help Falling in Love" by Elvis Presley - A classic love song that never gets old. The fingerstyle arrangement for this song is relatively simple and easy to learn, but it still sounds beautiful when played well.

3. "Fly Me to the Moon" by Frank Sinatra - Another classic love song that's perfect for serenading. The chords and melody for this song are relatively simple, but it's the jazzy feel that really makes it shine.

4. "The Way You Look Tonight" by Frank Sinatra - A timeless classic that's sure to make your special someone feel loved and appreciated. The guitar parts for this song are relatively simple, but it's the melody and lyrics that really make it special.

5. "All of Me" by John Legend - A modern love song that's romantic and heartfelt. The guitar parts for this song are relatively simple, but it's the lyrics and melody that really make it stand out.

I hope these song recommendations help! Good luck with your serenading!

Hello po! Try adie songs!
Paraluman the best kung nanliligaw ka

more focus sa message/ lyric nung kanta
Screenshot_2023-03-19-18-15-11-734_com.spotify.music.jpg

Attachments

Back