What's new

SOLVED

PHC - NoName

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Sabi po kase ng teacher namin ibigay daw po namin yung Brief description at yung problem and solution. Kaya lang po tagalog po sya. Pwede poba pa English ng gawa ko. Sana may mag help po. 🙏

BRIEF DESCRIPTION of Cemetery Mapping and Information System for Anoa Heritage.

Anoa Heritage is a new open cemetery kung kaya wala pa silang sapat na kagamitan upang patakbuhin ang kanilang business. Kung kaya ni nanais ko na mag propose ng system upang mas mapag husayan nila ang pag tratrabaho gaya na lamang sa pag kekeep ng data at pag organize nito. At sa gagawin kong system nato ay mapapadali ang kanilang gawain maging sa pag hahanap ng puntod at sa pag aanalyze ng mga information hingil sa kanilang business at mahahawakanndin nito ang payment option.

PROBLEM and Solution.

Dahil bago ang Anoa Heritage ay mag uumpisa pa lamang sila mag improve at base sa aking nakalap ng impormasyon noong nagkaroon ng pagkakataon na makausap ko ang isa sa staff nila. Sila ay nang hihikayat ng bumili ng lupa na hulugan which is monthly payment at ang bayarin naman ay depende kung magkano ang kaya mo monthly at hassle dito is sa lagbook lang nila eto sinusulat kung kaya't hassle eto para sakin.(at kaya maganda ng may system kase iba-iba ang presyo ng lupa dahil naka dipende eto sa taas ng lupa dahil ito ay sa baba ng bundok kung kaya kung mas mataas na lupa ay maganda ang view kung kaya't mahal ang presyo.)

Isa pa ay ninais kodin na gawan sila ng system para mailista ang information hingil sa taong namayapa gaming ang system na aming gagawin.

At isa pang problema nia ay yung sukat ng lupa. Halimbawa may gustong bumili ng lupa at gusto nila makita yung location kung bakante bato at maganda ay magkakaroon tayo ng Mapping kung saan maipapakita ng aming system yung map ng cemetery.

Anoa Heritage is a newly opened cemetery so it still has insufficient tools as to keep the business running smoothly. That being said, i would like propose a system to manage their data, keeping it and organizing it in order to improve their work experience. The proposed system will enable the crew to swiftly do their tasks and will help on locating sepultures and even aid in analyzing the business related information and most of the critical financial transactions of the business itself.

Last edited:
Anoa Heritage is a newly opened cemetery so it still has insufficient tools as to keep the business running smoothly. That being said, i would like propose a system to manage their data, keeping it and organizing it in order to improve their work experience. The proposed system will enable the crew to swiftly do their tasks and will help on locating sepultures and even aid in analyzing the business related information and most of the critical financial transactions of the business itself.
Hala, thank you po. May tumulong din po.

Description po ito ano po? Kahiya-hiya man po baka po kaya nyo din po yung problem and solution po. Thank you so much po talaga 🙏

Hala, thank you po. May tumulong din po.

Description po ito ano po? Kahiya-hiya man po baka po kaya nyo din po yung problem and solution po. Thank you so much po talaga 🙏
wait muna natin baka meron gusto mag translate sa problem and solution medyo mahaba kasi kain muna ako, if wala titira diyan aatakihin ko iyan mamaya hehe

wait muna natin baka meron gusto mag translate sa problem and solution medyo mahaba kasi kain muna ako, if wala titira diyan aatakihin ko iyan mamaya hehe
Okay po. Thank you so much po talaga 🥺🙏

Kayo lang po talaga sir ang tutulong. Sana ma help po. Sensya napo 🙏

Last edited:
Anoa Heritage being new will just be starting to improve to which the information came from one of their staff back when i got a chance to talk to. They wish to sell land in an installment setup and payments are done on a monthly basis which would depend on the buyer's paying capacity. These transactions are only handled and recorded through log books which for me is a hassle thing so i would say that having a system is good especially on cases where the prices of the land differ from one with the other due to geographical reasons like whether it is located at the foot of a mountain or a higher ground which is preferred as it brings the nice view making it more expensive.

Another thing is that the proposed system will also handle the listing of those persons buried and all related information thereto.

They also have problem regarding the measurement of the land, like for example, someone would be buying a land and would like to see the actual location confirming its vacancy. Because of that, i would suggest having a system of land mapping where it is able to show the map of the cemetery itself.

Anoa Heritage being new will just be starting to improve to which the information came from one of their staff back when i got a chance to talk to. They wish to sell land in an installment setup and payments are done on a monthly basis which would depend on the buyer's paying capacity. These transactions are only handled and recorded through log books which for me is a hassle thing so i would say that having a system is good especially on cases where the prices of the land differ from one with the other due to geographical reasons like whether it is located at the foot of a mountain or a higher ground which is preferred as it brings the nice view making it more expensive.

Another thing is that the proposed system will also handle the listing of those persons buried and all related information thereto.

They also have problem regarding the measurement of the land, like for example, someone would be buying a land and would like to see the actual location confirming its vacancy. Because of that, i would suggest having a system of land mapping where it is able to show the map of the cemetery itself.
Wow, ang galing nyo naman po. Thank you so much po. God bless you po. 🙏

na try mo na ba post to sa google translate?

1649574389940.png

looks liked galing google translate yung previous post

Attachments