What's new

Help SOLVED :::: Oppo fs a59

wew123456

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Hi guys pa help po pano po mag flash nang ohone ko di ko alam bat ayaw mag work sa phone ko

Hello! Can you provide more details about your phone and what you are trying to flash on it? Also, what have you already tried and what specific issues are you encountering? This information will help me provide a more accurate solution.

Hello! Can you provide more details about your phone and what you are trying to flash on it? Also, what have you already tried and what specific issues are you encountering? This information will help me provide a more accurate solution.
Yes sure and thank for responding on my here is it.

I have a oppo fs a59 that stuck on logo. which i tried to flash using methods that i saw on YøùTùbé but no success i dont know what is the problem. i have the firmware, the flash tool but. when i connect my phone on my pc there an error unrecognize device somthing like that. but i already installed the driver on my pc. i hope you can help me

WIN_20230426_21_47_29_Pro.jpg WIN_20230426_21_47_36_Pro.jpg WIN_20230426_21_48_07_Pro.jpg

Attachments

I have a oppo fs a59 that stuck on logo. which i tried to flash using methods that i saw on YøùTùbé but no success i dont know what is the problem. i have the firmware, the flash tool but. when i connect my phone on my pc there an error unrecognize device somthing like that. but i already installed the driver on my pc. i hope you can help me

View attachment 2629080 View attachment 2629081 View attachment 2629082
Okay, if you are encountering issues with your computer recognizing your Oppo FS A59 when you try to flash it, there are several things you can try:

1. Make sure you have the latest version of the Oppo USB driver installed on your computer. You can download the driver from the Oppo website or from the flash tool you are using.

2. Try a different USB cable or USB port on your computer. Sometimes, connectivity issues can be caused by faulty cables or ports.

3. Make sure to enable USB debugging on your Oppo FS A59. To do this, go to Settings > Developer options > USB debugging, and toggle the switch to on.

4. If none of the above steps work, you can try putting your phone into EDL mode (Emergency Download mode). This mode provides a direct connection between your phone's hardware and the flash tool on your computer. The steps to enter EDL mode may vary depending on the model of your phone, but typically involve holding down certain buttons while connecting your phone to your computer. You may need to search online for instructions specific to your phone model.

Once your phone is recognized by your computer, you should be able to use the flash tool to install the firmware and hopefully fix the stuck logo issue. Be sure to follow the instructions for the specific flash tool you are using and make sure you have the correct firmware for your phone model.

View attachment 2629080 View attachment 2629081 View attachment 2629082
charging port palitan mu para mabasa o ma detect ni computer