What's new

Help Smart unli 1199

akokekaila

Eternal Poster
Established
mga lods patulong about unli 1199 may load naman ako peru ayaw ma.avail sa promo na ito.....

thanks sa makatulong

Last edited:
Hello!

I understand that you're having trouble availing the Smart Unli 1199 promo even though you have enough load. In this case, there could be a few reasons why you're unable to avail the promo. Here are some possible solutions:

1. Check your load balance: Make sure that your load balance is sufficient to cover the cost of the Unli 1199 promo. You can check your balance by dialing *123# and selecting the appropriate option.

2. Ensure that you are eligible for the promo: Sometimes, promos have specific eligibility requirements, such as a certain number of days since your last subscription or other factors. Check the terms and conditions of the Unli 1199 promo to ensure you meet all the requirements.

3. Contact customer service: If you've checked your load balance and eligibility but still can't avail the promo, it's best to contact Smart's customer service for assistance. They can troubleshoot the issue and provide further guidance on how to avail the promo.

You can reach Smart's customer service through their hotline at *888 or visit a Smart store near you for in-person assistance.

I hope this helps, and I hope you can soon enjoy the benefits of the Smart Unli 1199 promo!

Hello!

I understand that you're having trouble availing the Smart Unli 1199 promo even though you have enough load. In this case, there could be a few reasons why you're unable to avail the promo. Here are some possible solutions:

1. Check your load balance: Make sure that your load balance is sufficient to cover the cost of the Unli 1199 promo. You can check your balance by dialing *123# and selecting the appropriate option.

2. Ensure that you are eligible for the promo: Sometimes, promos have specific eligibility requirements, such as a certain number of days since your last subscription or other factors. Check the terms and conditions of the Unli 1199 promo to ensure you meet all the requirements.

3. Contact customer service: If you've checked your load balance and eligibility but still can't avail the promo, it's best to contact Smart's customer service for assistance. They can troubleshoot the issue and provide further guidance on how to avail the promo.

You can reach Smart's customer service through their hotline at *888 or visit a Smart store near you for in-person assistance.

I hope this helps, and I hope you can soon enjoy the benefits of the Smart Unli 1199 promo!
try ko lods