What's new

Help Smart/Tnt signal

BellaPouch29

Forum Veteran
Who else noticed that Smart's internet signal have weakened after launching rocket sim? Is this because of data trafficked due to lots of internet users?

Attachments

ganyan naman ang mobile date walang consistent na speed dumami siguro user jan sainyo kaya naging congested tower pero sa speed mo okay naman ah ahasha
Not a long ago I could get speeds up to 100 mbps using the same unli data promo. I live in a small town and I don't think the issue with the internet connection is due to number of users here. Just a theory, I think it has to do with the launching of the Roccketsim which as we know of uses the same tower as Smart, but to me maybe Smart itself prioritizes boosting Rocketsim's data connection than tnt or smart sim. After all Rocketsim really is for internet connection.

Ganda nga ng speed mo ts, dito samin dimakaabot ng mbps awit.. Sayang lang unli data
Is that so lodi? I live in an Island province, luckily though we don't have internet issues here, the normal issue we have here is the power outage which happens everyday. It's that bad that sometimes we don't have electricity here that can last almost a whole day.